Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2009

Topic closed. 5170 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 73 of 345
PrintE-mailLink
rajh08's avatar - rinard
NC
United States
Member #75732
June 10, 2009
3440 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Rajh, I didn't get it...just posted how I saw 999 on a car yesterday (mirror of 444) and thought I should go buy all the trips but I didn't...sure wish I had...but hey today is another day...we can all win today if we try...hopefully!

Good luck to you and to everybody and congrats to all the others that got it last night!Drum

Hey Vergie

Congrats on all your wins too!

Think it will be a repeat today?

I hope we get it  today...Good Luck

to you too.....NC may bring another trip back to back soon just to catch us off guard...

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Happy Belated Birthday to Nbey!

Hope you had a very very happy one!

Win some money at pick 3 today!

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners.. Blessings were in order last night.... Go, go, go, go...... Go to everyone that hit... do you know I did not play the 444... I can bump myself on the head. I forgot to play it for real.  Do you know my daughter said mommy I have 3 numbers for you and I said okay she said 444, then she said, well no, play it 4 4 4... that many times.  I then said okay baby and just did not think of it anymore. Then she said before I went to play last night dont forget and I did... I was thinking she was just talking to much but wow... She sometimes can give me numbers but did not get it.. I forgot...

Congrats to all my BUDDY's last night... I am so happy for you all.... I really am and Tech buddy your blessings were in order and you keep claiming the victory... Wow God is excellent... Go God, Go God, Go God.... give him thanks and keep the blessings flowing....

I am proud of you Money Mann... Go, buddy go............and everyone else that hit.....

No one have to prove anything to anyone on this forum blessings to everyone that wins and keep your head up and ignore negative people and negative comments.  That is why there are more than one post so we can all be where we want to be... Blessings to everyone on LP and good luck to everone and today I claim it..... Oh yes..... Blessings again....

Yo Yo Yo Carolina , you all need to cut it out, No one has nothing to prove to anyone . Win is win ,, a lose is lost, you all need to come together by sharing your ideas. Also show each other respect and support and stop the justification . Mr. finest says peace to you all and make that money for the holidays . No No

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hey Vergie

Congrats on all your wins too!

Think it will be a repeat today?

I hope we get it  today...Good Luck

to you too.....NC may bring another trip back to back soon just to catch us off guard...

Thanks!

It could be a repeat but sure don't know which one...I was looking at some state...can't remember which one it was now...could have been Fl. but anyway I saw where they had back to back triples one time...don't much think that will happen here though.

I am just playing my reg. numbers I play every day and try to think of some more...don't have a clue right now...got to go do some digging!Crazy

I almost had a panic attack this morning...my mouse wouldn't work so I had to look for an old one...didn't think I was going to be able to get on LP...Crazy...there for a minute or two...I would go into DT's...Big Grin

I really really like 234 & think it will hit soon...playing it today too!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Yo Yo Yo Carolina , you all need to cut it out, No one has nothing to prove to anyone . Win is win ,, a lose is lost, you all need to come together by sharing your ideas. Also show each other respect and support and stop the justification . Mr. finest says peace to you all and make that money for the holidays . No No

Thanks for posting Finest!...you are so right...I have learned a lesson myself a time or two!

Sometimes it seems like it's easy to regress into our childhood and act like we did then...Big Grin

Merry Christmas to you!Noel

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
            gastonia nc
            United States
            Member #54044
            August 2, 2007
            984 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I know sweetie but I am hitting today I am claiming it....

Hi Chella been missing you I missed the444 last night too and knew they were coming. Just like i always say when its your time its your time and whats for you you will get even with numbers in your face if its not for you you will not get it. I am sohappy when others win it makes me feel good.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hi Chella been missing you I missed the444 last night too and knew they were coming. Just like i always say when its your time its your time and whats for you you will get even with numbers in your face if its not for you you will not get it. I am sohappy when others win it makes me feel good.

You are so right what is for you is for you... Blessings to you....I tell others that all the time...God has my blessing I am so happy for everyone I am good trust me... Thanks Be to God.....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
                nashville nc
                United States
                Member #81934
                November 2, 2009
                657 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners.. Blessings were in order last night.... Go, go, go, go...... Go to everyone that hit... do you know I did not play the 444... I can bump myself on the head. I forgot to play it for real.  Do you know my daughter said mommy I have 3 numbers for you and I said okay she said 444, then she said, well no, play it 4 4 4... that many times.  I then said okay baby and just did not think of it anymore. Then she said before I went to play last night dont forget and I did... I was thinking she was just talking to much but wow... She sometimes can give me numbers but did not get it.. I forgot...

Congrats to all my BUDDY's last night... I am so happy for you all.... I really am and Tech buddy your blessings were in order and you keep claiming the victory... Wow God is excellent... Go God, Go God, Go God.... give him thanks and keep the blessings flowing....

I am proud of you Money Mann... Go, buddy go............and everyone else that hit.....

No one have to prove anything to anyone on this forum blessings to everyone that wins and keep your head up and ignore negative people and negative comments.  That is why there are more than one post so we can all be where we want to be... Blessings to everyone on LP and good luck to everone and today I claim it..... Oh yes..... Blessings again....

chella, one thing ive learned....KIDS GIVES THE BEST #s FOR HITS...thats how ive gotten most of my hits....especially that 949. LOLDance

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

chella, one thing ive learned....KIDS GIVES THE BEST #s FOR HITS...thats how ive gotten most of my hits....especially that 949. LOLDance

I know blessings to you..... She has given me numbers and it hit, it is funny how she gives me doubles she will say double 6and 3, something like that.. I just have to catch her when she does it... It is just amazing, I dont ask her she just comes up and give it too me... Children are blessings and I just thankful for everyone winning.  Only God knows what we want or need. Blessings to you today...

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                    Member #56702
                    November 30, 2007
                    852 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

OK ALL LISTEN UP 

I come on here everday and read the post and try to find some good info to find a good number and it seems as though there has to be one individual who gets everyone sidetracked with fussing.  now enough is enough....JUST IGNORE ALL THE MESS...MISERY LOVES COMPANY.    No one needs to prove anything and I will remind everyone about what AVLM said a long time ago....STOP SCANNING YOUR TICKETS WITH THE BARCODE SHOWING.....if someone wants to be triffling they can print out the post and try to cash in on what you posted.  The barcode is what is needed to validate the ticket.

Now enough of that I want to congratulate all that hit.   I didn't even think of the 4's last night only had the 2's and 9's but I will get my win eventually.

A while back jonnybgood07 had a forum called be bold in north carolina  it was explaining about taking the mid from Sat and adding one to the last pair.  This is the new pair to be on the look out for.  I have been watching this and it has worked at times.  So now Sat mid was 981   add 1 to 81 and the new pair to look for is 82x or x82.    I hope this helps someone and myself to get a hit soon.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                      $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                      Member #4290
                      April 9, 2004
                      16454 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to all my LP family who wished me a wonderful birthday yesterday. I only played 2 numbers last night...........111 & 444. Thank you, thank you, thank you my wish came true!!!!!!!

Blue Angel

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                        Member #4290
                        April 9, 2004
                        16454 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Way To Go! all the posters of 981, 219 & 444!!!

and/or

Congratsto all the players who hit the Slots!!!

MoneyMoney Money   MoneyMoney

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Z-Town, NC
                          United States
                          Member #79756
                          September 8, 2009
                          14540 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

OK ALL LISTEN UP 

I come on here everday and read the post and try to find some good info to find a good number and it seems as though there has to be one individual who gets everyone sidetracked with fussing.  now enough is enough....JUST IGNORE ALL THE MESS...MISERY LOVES COMPANY.    No one needs to prove anything and I will remind everyone about what AVLM said a long time ago....STOP SCANNING YOUR TICKETS WITH THE BARCODE SHOWING.....if someone wants to be triffling they can print out the post and try to cash in on what you posted.  The barcode is what is needed to validate the ticket.

Now enough of that I want to congratulate all that hit.   I didn't even think of the 4's last night only had the 2's and 9's but I will get my win eventually.

A while back jonnybgood07 had a forum called be bold in north carolina  it was explaining about taking the mid from Sat and adding one to the last pair.  This is the new pair to be on the look out for.  I have been watching this and it has worked at times.  So now Sat mid was 981   add 1 to 81 and the new pair to look for is 82x or x82.    I hope this helps someone and myself to get a hit soon.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL

so true. i played the same thing and also looked at johnnyb's post. it has worked several times. good luck to you.

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Z-Town, NC
                            United States
                            Member #79756
                            September 8, 2009
                            14540 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to all my LP family who wished me a wonderful birthday yesterday. I only played 2 numbers last night...........111 & 444. Thank you, thank you, thank you my wish came true!!!!!!!

Blue Angel

you couldn't ask for a better birthday wish. i missed it, but am more than happy that you won!!!!!! congrats to you and all winners.

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel

Congratulations Nbey6 on your BIRTHDAY HIT!!!!!!!!!!

Running Man Sneakers Moon Walk Moon Walk Disco Boogie Disco Boogie Rave Girl Ballerina Run DM Smiley Run DM Smiley Disco Dance Disco Dance Dancing Couple Dancing Couple Daddy-o Belly Dancer Tribal Dance 

Page 73 of 345