Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you tip when you win? Who? How much? Why do you tip?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 7 years ago by kaizon7.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

"Over there in Kentucky they are sure on to you players"<<<---------------What does that mean?..

Tiggs, by now you know I don't believe that numbers are random, so I believe that in some way in your neck of the woods, your Lottery big wigs play the numbers that would result in fewer payout for the State; after all that is the nature of the business. So a lot of people there are playing Numbers that Just are not going to come out for a while!  I am researching, so get ready!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

tiggs95,

Here's the joke:

Q. What's the differnce betwen a canoe and a Canuck?

A. A canoe tips.

(Vegas joke)

Another is when you get a group of people in a restaurant that leave nothing but coins or don't tip at all on the table games it's called a "Minnesota junket".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Come on that's like saying the lottery is fixed..No way!!!..You cant fix ping pong balls or predict them..It's anyones guess what comes out in the lottery..Predictors is just giving numbers that haven't come latley..Did I make myself clear?..Hello??...

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Come on that's like saying the lottery is fixed..No way!!!..You cant fix ping pong balls or predict them..It's anyones guess what comes out in the lottery..Predictors is just giving numbers that haven't come latley..Did I make myself clear?..Hello??...

Tiggs, they are selling but I am not buying!   Prediction is not about giving numbers that have not come out lately no sSir... it is all about finding the numbers that will come out... according to the numbers that Have come out lately!!! Hello!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
          New York
          United States
          Member #66776
          November 6, 2008
          91 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

So basically you do not believe in Laws of Probabilities and the Law of Average.

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Not so tiggs, you do not know beans about prediction if you believe that! Sorry to say this to you Tiggs!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Not so tiggs, you do not know beans about prediction if you believe that! Sorry to say this to you Tiggs!!

Ot's ok I don't know beans but I do know luck..

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

So basically you do not believe in Laws of Probabilities and the Law of Average.

Rockwell I believe in luck be it good or bad when it comes to ping pong balls..

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, they are selling but I am not buying!   Prediction is not about giving numbers that have not come out lately no sSir... it is all about finding the numbers that will come out... according to the numbers that Have come out lately!!! Hello!!!

jrosina I'm telling you hun I have no idea what this means..Maybe being from Detroit and Ypsilanti and you from New York we live in different worlds.."according to the numbers that have come out lately"???..To me that must mean what numbers are due..am I getting close?..

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22923 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Rockwell I believe in luck be it good or bad when it comes to ping pong balls..

Big Smile

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile

Thank you dr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

jrosina I'm telling you hun I have no idea what this means..Maybe being from Detroit and Ypsilanti and you from New York we live in different worlds.."according to the numbers that have come out lately"???..To me that must mean what numbers are due..am I getting close?..

Actually certain numbers comes out around the same time, consistently!  You will see this from your states archives of numbers that have come out!    Tiggs if 976 comes out,  you look for all the numbers which have come out around that number from the first time it has come out; you know the same time... and you will begin to see a pattern developed,  and almost always it will show a group of numbers that comes out in your Sate around that number!

( Every State is different, but sometimes the numbers do travel) You go by that and not solely by numbers that are due, because the due numbers can stay gone for a long time especially if everyone is buying that particular number! Hmmmm, I wonder how the "ping pong balls" know that it is over-due...?

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Actually certain numbers comes out around the same time, consistently!  You will see this from your states archives of numbers that have come out!    Tiggs if 976 comes out,  you look for all the numbers which have come out around that number from the first time it has come out; you know the same time... and you will begin to see a pattern developed,  and almost always it will show a group of numbers that comes out in your Sate around that number!

( Every State is different, but sometimes the numbers do travel) You go by that and not solely by numbers that are due, because the due numbers can stay gone for a long time especially if everyone is buying that particular number! Hmmmm, I wonder how the "ping pong balls" know that it is over-due...?

And you believe this..Maybe your hubby should take your computer away and take you to a ward in some hospital and get some help..No way do I believe that certain numbers come after certain other numbers in each state..At my age I don't have time to research what numbers came after other numbers,I'm counting on you to do this for me..remember..all the way to the bank scratching my head..:)..remember..

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

PS... and laughing..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

And you believe this..Maybe your hubby should take your computer away and take you to a ward in some hospital and get some help..No way do I believe that certain numbers come after certain other numbers in each state..At my age I don't have time to research what numbers came after other numbers,I'm counting on you to do this for me..remember..all the way to the bank scratching my head..:)..remember..

I Remember Tiggs, It's hard to forget when I can hear you laughing all the way up here!!!  As long as it is all the way to the bank I will be happy!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina