Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 71 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing baby-ish about not wanting your content to be pasted by someone else without any kind of credit.

Besides, it is a rule that I am sure you're familiar, because I've only mentioned it a dozen times.

Now then, referring to all the resentful people who chimed in after Technic's post, YOU are all being the haters by continuing to ruin this thread by posting your little digs.  Your posts have been deleted.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Angel19's avatar - disney25
    nashville n.c.
    United States
    Member #78433
    August 14, 2009
    1547 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

JordanT1021 - Wednesday Evening Numbers Are: 432 - 324 - 234 - 243 ( 3 times 50/50 on each number )

Jordan, I truly hope that series # comes out tonight..I played it the majority of 2009 like you have it 243..Good luck tonight. Tonight im sticking wth 883 and 789. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      enfield nc
      United States
      Member #66674
      November 2, 2008
      996 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

tonite = 380

betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        charlotte, NC
        United States
        Member #71404
        February 24, 2009
        388 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing baby-ish about not wanting your content to be pasted by someone else without any kind of credit.

Besides, it is a rule that I am sure you're familiar, because I've only mentioned it a dozen times.

Now then, referring to all the resentful people who chimed in after Technic's post, YOU are all being the haters by continuing to ruin this thread by posting your little digs.  Your posts have been deleted.

Okay, I'll be quick, direct and to the point, no resentment on my part, just personal observation. This is the first time I can recall responding to a community issue.  I hope that I won't be considered a hater, lose my posting priviledges, or get deleted, but here goes.

I joined this site almost a year ago, and for the most part I love it. I don't win much, but I enjoy the challenge of trying to learn this game. I have come to respect and admire the knowledge and game of many of the players on this site. But the attitudes of arrogance and one-uppance ( from my point of view) suck! The disdain and distrust is so strong at times, it feels as if it will ooze right through my computer.

Why is this an issue if this is a site strictly about numbers? Well for me it's an issue because it makes me hesitant about posting numbers, asking questions,or asking for help or advice. I've seen so many people ridiculed, being called ignorant, dumb, laughed at because of spelling errors or mistakes.  T

hanks Todd for the reminder about pasting text from other post (that could have easily been me). Not because I didn't read the rules, (cause I read them when I joined). I just forget sometimes. ( I went back over them tonight just to be on the safe side) 

I'm saying this to say that I think that things are taken way too serious and often out of context. I can't speak for Todd cause this his site, but as far as I'm concerned If I do anythingt to any fellow posters that you find questionable or offensive just let me know. It maybe that I'm unaware of it.  I choose to see the intent of the people on this thread to be the same as mine. To work together toward the common goal of playing pick 3. For others whose goals or intent are different, Que, sera, sera!

Oh! I almost forgot tonight I'm playing 920, 091, 804, 930, 921, 284

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44028 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'll be quick, direct and to the point, no resentment on my part, just personal observation. This is the first time I can recall responding to a community issue.  I hope that I won't be considered a hater, lose my posting priviledges, or get deleted, but here goes.

I joined this site almost a year ago, and for the most part I love it. I don't win much, but I enjoy the challenge of trying to learn this game. I have come to respect and admire the knowledge and game of many of the players on this site. But the attitudes of arrogance and one-uppance ( from my point of view) suck! The disdain and distrust is so strong at times, it feels as if it will ooze right through my computer.

Why is this an issue if this is a site strictly about numbers? Well for me it's an issue because it makes me hesitant about posting numbers, asking questions,or asking for help or advice. I've seen so many people ridiculed, being called ignorant, dumb, laughed at because of spelling errors or mistakes.  T

hanks Todd for the reminder about pasting text from other post (that could have easily been me). Not because I didn't read the rules, (cause I read them when I joined). I just forget sometimes. ( I went back over them tonight just to be on the safe side) 

I'm saying this to say that I think that things are taken way too serious and often out of context. I can't speak for Todd cause this his site, but as far as I'm concerned If I do anythingt to any fellow posters that you find questionable or offensive just let me know. It maybe that I'm unaware of it.  I choose to see the intent of the people on this thread to be the same as mine. To work together toward the common goal of playing pick 3. For others whose goals or intent are different, Que, sera, sera!

Hurray!I Agree!

betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            charlotte, NC
            United States
            Member #71404
            February 24, 2009
            388 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!I Agree!

Whatchu agreeing wit, my post or my numbers? I'm tryna win some money here! Lol

Oh and I'm playin sumthing with a 53 in it. Getting ready to send  the hubby to the store.... I wanna win but it's "cold out dere"!

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44028 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

we didnt get any triples last year in january or am i imagining things ??? Eek

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                Charlotte North Carolina
                United States
                Member #67555
                November 29, 2008
                3031 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

hi betterbe,,i  was not resentful, we get angry some of us,, we are only human, and entitled to Opinion, it doesn't mean, that a person should just let people walk all over us up here either, and when it comes to arrogance and the smart lip, I take up for myself, this is todds site,true enough, but it seems like there are a select few people on other forums who like to start mess, post what ever ,and take whatever and do the same exact thing that they claim we do to them and this is not fair,its childish, i for one love to have a lotta fun and unless you truly know me or we all know eachother, we can't judge from the internet, so being that i have been called dumb,ignorant, resentful, or one-uppance etc, cannot hurt me cause its so many up here who that justifiys. and i did not ruin the thread nor am i trying by speaking my mind,nore does it mean i am childish,"but what is childish, is to get mad over number's , even if the number's came off of a milk carton, and we copied them , what's so wrong about that?,some of, these cats up here post ,,,text, copy, take, steal if may,lie, call names, and run and snitch , and nice one day and hell raisin the next day, i post too many numbers, this and that, and folks need to stop and take a look at themselves,as far as tech is concern hell yes i spoke up because his stacks are all over and everyone wans to know how he and crow win or they send messages, trying to get number's, and i feel as tho what was said tonight was wrong about tech ,because they do the same mess , and the same clique of people they come up here from other post taking numbers posting them like they  too have all the credit, okay but todd never see's that, now why is that?and as far as drama, i feel like this, if people don't start no drama, it won't be no drama, chimes and digs, i wasn't chiming or writing digs as todd put , but i was voicing out my feelings, just like anyone would, these are the terms used to make us mad & its all good, as far as i am concerned too i agree with you on working together, but no one can make people, we are all adults,i wish we all could get along, and not carry on in 2010,but guess what? , i will not tollerate the disrespect, from no one. i will always have fun with Tech ,crow chella coolmoney, and babyshot, angel, phyl,and hitman, Mckoy, always they are my      for life,lol, i love them , they are sweet people, and so am i , reguardless of what anybody thinks.Blue Angel

fayetteville north carliona
                  United States
                  Member #79326
                  August 30, 2009
                  326 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Winning number 937 . Yes I got it 3x exact i been waiting and I hit the jackpot

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44028 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Winning number 937 . Yes I got it 3x exact i been waiting and I hit the jackpot

hot dayum git it mac !!!!! thats alotta cake,congrats. Green laugh

United States
                      Member #83415
                      December 6, 2009
                      279 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

hot dayum git it mac !!!!! thats alotta cake,congrats. Green laugh

IM SICK HAD IT 973 EXACT

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44028 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

808 secret stack

men lie, women lie....stacks dont lie...937 Green laugh

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44028 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

IM SICK HAD IT 973 EXACT

i'm sick too ...Green laughi had it 937 exact & 50/50 & 379 exact & 50/50 Hyper

fayetteville north carliona
                            United States
                            Member #79326
                            August 30, 2009
                            326 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

808 secret stack

men lie, women lie....stacks dont lie...937 Green laugh

It sure don't so keep them comes because they help me narrow it down when I compare them to my work. Thank you so much

United States
                              Member #83415
                              December 6, 2009
                              279 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

It sure don't so keep them comes because they help me narrow it down when I compare them to my work. Thank you so much

Yeah tech is the man and he is the best in this game right now,he had that sucka right in that stack but I was for sure thought it would come as 973 had 5 slip's too lol

Page 71 of 436