Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 75 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
charlotte, NC
United States
Member #71404
February 24, 2009
388 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

hi betterbe,,i  was not resentful, we get angry some of us,, we are only human, and entitled to Opinion, it doesn't mean, that a person should just let people walk all over us up here either, and when it comes to arrogance and the smart lip, I take up for myself, this is todds site,true enough, but it seems like there are a select few people on other forums who like to start mess, post what ever ,and take whatever and do the same exact thing that they claim we do to them and this is not fair,its childish, i for one love to have a lotta fun and unless you truly know me or we all know eachother, we can't judge from the internet, so being that i have been called dumb,ignorant, resentful, or one-uppance etc, cannot hurt me cause its so many up here who that justifiys. and i did not ruin the thread nor am i trying by speaking my mind,nore does it mean i am childish,"but what is childish, is to get mad over number's , even if the number's came off of a milk carton, and we copied them , what's so wrong about that?,some of, these cats up here post ,,,text, copy, take, steal if may,lie, call names, and run and snitch , and nice one day and hell raisin the next day, i post too many numbers, this and that, and folks need to stop and take a look at themselves,as far as tech is concern hell yes i spoke up because his stacks are all over and everyone wans to know how he and crow win or they send messages, trying to get number's, and i feel as tho what was said tonight was wrong about tech ,because they do the same mess , and the same clique of people they come up here from other post taking numbers posting them like they  too have all the credit, okay but todd never see's that, now why is that?and as far as drama, i feel like this, if people don't start no drama, it won't be no drama, chimes and digs, i wasn't chiming or writing digs as todd put , but i was voicing out my feelings, just like anyone would, these are the terms used to make us mad & its all good, as far as i am concerned too i agree with you on working together, but no one can make people, we are all adults,i wish we all could get along, and not carry on in 2010,but guess what? , i will not tollerate the disrespect, from no one. i will always have fun with Tech ,crow chella coolmoney, and babyshot, angel, phyl,and hitman, Mckoy, always they are my      for life,lol, i love them , they are sweet people, and so am i , reguardless of what anybody thinks.Blue Angel

Budu,

I enjoy your post and your sense of humor. I don't consider u to be resentful., maybe a little frustrated, but hey so am I. My post definitely wasn't meant to be a reflection on you.......and yes i think your're sweet too!Thumbs Up

Betterbe

assaults's avatar - anime10
    RALEIGH, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #63257
    July 24, 2008
    353 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Assaults said--------"But the probability of any given number coming out straight is 1 out of 1000 and not 1 out of 6049"

Crow: No assaults,the probability of any one combination coming out straight "IS NOT" 1/1000....its only 1/1000 if you play 1000 combinations..

Look at the above table the 99.9% degree of Certainty of one given straight combination is 6049..

Like I said if you want to play multiple pools of combinations your odds go up....which is WHY I tell people all the time to play the "POOLs"... !!

Common ground: Playing more numbers does make your chances go up. We agree on that and playing "combos" vs. "exacts" makes for more chances to win.

We are having a fractions issue. 1/1000=1 out of 1000= .1%...do we agree on that? That playing 1000 straight numbers won't only get you a 1/1000 chance? Um....There are only 1,000 numbers in this game. Play 3, 3/1000, play 15=15/1000. play 100, 100/1000.

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
      goldsboro
      United States
      Member #66887
      November 9, 2008
      1782 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

B4 I THANKS YOU GUYS ARE THE GREASTEST AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU .............i in joy comeing on here and to see what you guys are playing it give me an ideal what i want to play and if i hit or not it not nobody fault but my i give ### out to and if you guysplay them  and hit i am happy for you if not i am sorry .........good luck today to all  and keep up the good work .........now let win some money i am getting low very low ,,White Bounce

good luck to all

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Z-Town, NC
        United States
        Member #79756
        September 8, 2009
        14560 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Winning number 937 . Yes I got it 3x exact i been waiting and I hit the jackpot

did get $40. i'll take that. been playing it for a while, 379. oh well. it's all good. congrats to all winners and posters. good luck today.

charlotte, NC
          United States
          Member #71404
          February 24, 2009
          388 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hey Girl I just want to say this why feed into the negative behavior on here.  You already know people are not going to change.... not everyone is bad however, the more you stay to self you can read between the lines.  There are many haters on here and they dont care as long as they can get something out of you.  I get people that email me that use to post on here and they have told me what to look out for and who starts stuff and it is right in your face.  I dont feed into things like that just do what you do and keep your blessings flowing B4, I told you this before no one is calling you out and when they do direct them personally.  You are a very sweet person, and so are many but we are here to win some money and play some numbers.  I also want to say this, if you dont want your stuff taking dont post it to the lottery post because people are on here to learn anyways and they will use your stuff... If you notice I dont post any of my workouts just post your numbers and keep it moving.... the devil is always trying to steal your joy and there are a lot of childish women and men on this post that want to see you doing bad but I rebuke that devil and my blessings keep coming.  I love ya girl and lets make some money, stop worrying about haters, cause misery loves company and you dont have to deal with them.  Now saying all of this lets get paid.....

Oh don't worry, I won't be feeding into anything negative, My goal this year is to learn how to win at this game. Wink

Thanks Betterbe

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Oh don't worry, I won't be feeding into anything negative, My goal this year is to learn how to win at this game. Wink

Thanks Betterbe

I know that is right betterbe.... I pray you win today and look at Tech stacks a hit is there..... also look at the pairs..... good luck to you......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

did get $40. i'll take that. been playing it for a while, 379. oh well. it's all good. congrats to all winners and posters. good luck today.

Congrats geeweezy blessings to you. Now hit some more money....Party

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

937 secret stack

937 mirror stacks
                937   482
                371   826
                593   048

937 scoop express
                81x
                82x
                83x

Hello Techs the numbers look real good today... Good luck buddy.....See Ya!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Wedding ------378   928

Funeral---------529   701

White-----------177

Good Luck assaults

From Sneaky Pete Numbers 2010

Now those are some real good numbers there.....

assaults's avatar - anime10
                    RALEIGH, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #63257
                    July 24, 2008
                    353 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I'm playing

white: 177 and 179, 225, 220, 323, 102, 421, 424, 420, 158, 319, 320 for the next 5 days all at once. It's just too cold to keep running to the store!

goldsboro
                      United States
                      Member #66887
                      November 9, 2008
                      1782 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

GOOD MORRING TO YOU CHELLA36 good luck to you today playing 579  444 777 666 222 789 678 288 317 526 956   good luck to all  have a bless day White Bounce

good luck to all

charlotte, NC
                        United States
                        Member #71404
                        February 24, 2009
                        388 Posts

I know that is right betterbe.... I pray you win today and look at Tech stacks a hit is there..... also look at the pairs..... good luck to you......

Yeah, I see my pet in Tech's stack.......could it be time for one of Crow's sneaky repeats?

Betterbe

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #75732
                          June 10, 2009
                          3448 Posts

That 873 came out in two states last night

and 701 is todays date.....Look out CM's Big numba

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                            Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44043 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

The cracks you constantly make about people with "dream interpretation and the barking of dogs" is a slap in the face to everyone who does not buy into the whole "scientific" concept of number selection.  ("Scientific" is in quotation marks, since I doubt true scientists would touch any of your particular number methods with a ten foot pole.)

The concept of debating "my method vs. your method" is asinine, if you will pardon my frankness.  I'm not sure how you can claim that "their method" is pure luck, when you don't appear to get a hit every time either.  Perhaps YOU are just being lucky when you hit.

I don't understand your need to belittle someone else's methods of play.  Is it to make yourself look or feel better?  Or do you just feel an urge to put down other people with different viewpoints?

Note that I have never stated my own preference for number-picking, and note that I cater this site to EVERY method of number-picking, never taking sides.  There is simply no need for anyone to do so. 

Live and let live.  As long as the discussion involves the lottery, it's OK with me.  I hate personal attacks, and I dislike off-topic chat-like posts between small groups of people that seeks to exclude others with no bearing on the lottery.

Todd i love it when you chime in ....Green laugh

goldsboro
                              United States
                              Member #66887
                              November 9, 2008
                              1782 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I'm playing

white: 177 and 179, 225, 220, 323, 102, 421, 424, 420, 158, 319, 320 for the next 5 days all at once. It's just too cold to keep running to the store!

I Agree!

good luck to all

Page 75 of 436