Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 73 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 6:51 am - IP Logged

well you will get them today, I am real off track now, lost on the woods!

Hello buddy it is okay I am blessed and money comes all the time my way I cant complain... only if you knew..... God really does bless me.... favor is what you call it......

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 6:59 am - IP Logged

and dont forget i'm the sick azz thats spending 200+ bucks on numbers....Green laugh

Congrats buddy on your hit.... you are hot.... hot.... hot.... and blessings to you on your winnings..... I missed that one and I am so sad.......I should of had that one Tech..... when MM text me last night and asked did I keep it in I was like wow, I knew I played 927 straight..... I hate that.......I will start playing my day draw with my nights cause I am seeing I am missing out on numbers that way..... i think we all should do it cause I may play at day and forget it at night and miss my own blessings.....

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:02 am - IP Logged

"New Complete Trend Digit Reduction Model Missing Combinations"

Trend Digits--->{6-7-8-9}

Black Color= Never Drawn Straight Combinations

Red Colors = Combinations that are missing given thier 100 set

There is a 20-25% repeat of Combinations below the 100 set

Never drawn expected floating frequency= 10/30 draws

*** Represents Hott Trends

700+.) 925

500+.) 731-479

400+.) *784* -*467*-495-930-509-091-802-475

300+.) *197*-094-308-*087*-652-106-*278*

200+.) *398*-935-017-347-853-*874*-*768*-*789*-751 -056-195-492-*980*

100+.) 614-740-572-349-491-167-216-*836*-584-742-546-158-634-*187*-*169*-604-*758*-*168*-306-703-852-*860*

"SNEAKY REPEAT ZONE BELOW"

---------------------------------------------------

50+.) *378*-483-*986*-139-*586*-537-920-*637*-237-720-495-392-*764*-*598*-147-*297*-653-*486*-*198*-921-184-284-804-*489*-620-*965*-*692*-*862*-642-127-138

25+.) 694-128-298-326-750-762-639-675-970-136-760-679-561-690-801-832-937

Crow buddy I am loving your list blessings to you and lets win today okay buddy.... I got your message...... thanks for heads up......my box was full I did delete and respond to messages....lol.....

fayetteville north carliona
        United States
        Member #79326
        August 30, 2009
        326 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Hello buddy it is okay I am blessed and money comes all the time my way I cant complain... only if you knew..... God really does bless me.... favor is what you call it......

alright let get this money for midDance

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #75096
          May 26, 2009
          7136 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:15 am - IP Logged

alright let get this money for midDance

Oh yes sweetie I am working on numbers right now cause I know I will be busy... just stay right there lol...... ROFL

United States
            Member #79326
            August 30, 2009
            326 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Oh yes sweetie I am working on numbers right now cause I know I will be busy... just stay right there lol...... ROFL

I will thank you I am working on this end

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Okay, I'll be quick, direct and to the point, no resentment on my part, just personal observation. This is the first time I can recall responding to a community issue.  I hope that I won't be considered a hater, lose my posting priviledges, or get deleted, but here goes.

I joined this site almost a year ago, and for the most part I love it. I don't win much, but I enjoy the challenge of trying to learn this game. I have come to respect and admire the knowledge and game of many of the players on this site. But the attitudes of arrogance and one-uppance ( from my point of view) suck! The disdain and distrust is so strong at times, it feels as if it will ooze right through my computer.

Why is this an issue if this is a site strictly about numbers? Well for me it's an issue because it makes me hesitant about posting numbers, asking questions,or asking for help or advice. I've seen so many people ridiculed, being called ignorant, dumb, laughed at because of spelling errors or mistakes.  T

hanks Todd for the reminder about pasting text from other post (that could have easily been me). Not because I didn't read the rules, (cause I read them when I joined). I just forget sometimes. ( I went back over them tonight just to be on the safe side) 

I'm saying this to say that I think that things are taken way too serious and often out of context. I can't speak for Todd cause this his site, but as far as I'm concerned If I do anythingt to any fellow posters that you find questionable or offensive just let me know. It maybe that I'm unaware of it.  I choose to see the intent of the people on this thread to be the same as mine. To work together toward the common goal of playing pick 3. For others whose goals or intent are different, Que, sera, sera!

Oh! I almost forgot tonight I'm playing 920, 091, 804, 930, 921, 284

Thanks for the thoughtful post.

To answer your question, the forums are not just about numbers.  They are about the lottery.  

The problem is when people get carried away with personalities, gossip, and out-doing each other with who can post the most graphics in one post.  All of those things have nothing to do with the lottery, and they tend to ruin the forums.

If you take a look around all the other state threads you will see great examples of how to keep the discussion on-track.  People do not sit there and just plug in number after number, but the discussion does always center on the lottery.  

The North Carolina thread is the only one that has these problems, month after month.  And it did not used to be this way -- it used to be a fun thread, but focused on the lottery.  

Look at who dominates the thread, and you will find the problems.  People should not dominate, they should participate and be respectful.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:32 am - IP Logged

I will thank you I am working on this end

Blessings to you today I have to go now be back on later okay....See Ya!

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Walkertown N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #67152
                  November 18, 2008
                  1546 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:42 am - IP Logged

To answer your question, the forums are not just about numbers.  They are about the lottery.  

The problem is when people get carried away with personalities, gossip, and out-doing each other with who can post the most graphics in one post.  All of those things have nothing to do with the lottery, and they tend to ruin the forums.

If you take a look around all the other state threads you will see great examples of how to keep the discussion on-track.  People do not sit there and just plug in number after number, but the discussion does always center on the lottery.  

The North Carolina thread is the only one that has these problems, month after month.  And it did not used to be this way -- it used to be a fun thread, but focused on the lottery.  

Look at who dominates the thread, and you will find the problems.  People should not dominate, they should participate and be respectful.

Well yesterday i had 508 and the winner 808..close..last night i had 789 winner 937..

man oh man oh man why does these numbers mess with me. oh well..

Congrats to all winners last night..Hurray!

Did match 3 numbers in cash five won a big 4 dollars

and did win 20 dollars on a 2 dollar scratch-off the other day..

Just got to believe my time is coming hope it comes soon.

I really could use a good win a bad win a big win a little win just a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLJester Laugh

United States
                    Member #79326
                    August 30, 2009
                    326 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Blessings to you today I have to go now be back on later okay....See Ya!

ok thank you

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

ok thank you

good luck today

assaults's avatar - anime10
                        RALEIGH, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #63257
                        July 24, 2008
                        353 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I'm going to hit so hard. Good luck.

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Todd I appreciate your reply. I myself have been arrogant and too projective at times.When I see someone giving advice on how to win the lotto by dream interpretation and the barking of dogs...etc this is a slap in the face to me givin all the hard work I do regarding statistics,plus when put to the test these types of pseudo-science mystical interpretations fail miserably in the court of scientific investigation...so for my part the most important thing is arriving at the truth..

So can you win using these types of approach...yes...but its mainly flat out luck and nothing more...what college student out there who is studying calculus would seek out the advice of a dream interpreter to understand a given algorithm?

Answer is they wouldn't....scientific investigation leads to the truth whether it be in the lotto or elsewhere this is just the plain and simple truth of the matter

When there are conflicting ideologies there is gonna be friction whether it be here or elsewhere its just human nature..

The Pick 3 lotto as well as other lottos is about adaptability and the ability to expand on statistical parameters to achieve that ever elusive winning prize.I have somewhat of a background in statistics and am more than willing to help anyone win without hesitation..

Most people who come here never realize that the odds are stacked against them by the greedy govt who runs the NCEL system and end up finally ruined in the end...this is the sad part..

Ive taken it on myself to see If I cant help some of those people because after all the lotto is just another unfair tax on the people..

Thank you!

assaults's avatar - anime10
                            RALEIGH, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #63257
                            July 24, 2008
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Todd I appreciate your reply. I myself have been arrogant and too projective at times.When I see someone giving advice on how to win the lotto by dream interpretation and the barking of dogs...etc this is a slap in the face to me givin all the hard work I do regarding statistics,plus when put to the test these types of pseudo-science mystical interpretations fail miserably in the court of scientific investigation...so for my part the most important thing is arriving at the truth..

So can you win using these types of approach...yes...but its mainly flat out luck and nothing more...what college student out there who is studying calculus would seek out the advice of a dream interpreter to understand a given algorithm?

Answer is they wouldn't....scientific investigation leads to the truth whether it be in the lotto or elsewhere this is just the plain and simple truth of the matter

When there are conflicting ideologies there is gonna be friction whether it be here or elsewhere its just human nature..

The Pick 3 lotto as well as other lottos is about adaptability and the ability to expand on statistical parameters to achieve that ever elusive winning prize.I have somewhat of a background in statistics and am more than willing to help anyone win without hesitation..

Most people who come here never realize that the odds are stacked against them by the greedy govt who runs the NCEL system and end up finally ruined in the end...this is the sad part..

Ive taken it on myself to see If I cant help some of those people because after all the lotto is just another unfair tax on the people..

Thank you!

You should see my blog on probability. It's not NCEL stacking the odds, it is simply the odds!  I have more than passed Calculus and I am still trying to find out the number for "wedding", 'funeral", and "white". It takes all kinds and everyone isn't cut and dry. I say this all in friendly jest though. It's just the NC Pick 3 forum.

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

You should see my blog on probability. It's not NCEL stacking the odds, it is simply the odds!  I have more than passed Calculus and I am still trying to find out the number for "wedding", 'funeral", and "white". It takes all kinds and everyone isn't cut and dry. I say this all in friendly jest though. It's just the NC Pick 3 forum.

Assaults? Of course its NCEL stacking the odds...

"""""Odds in relationship to payout"""""!!!....a lower payout means you'll eventually not have enough money in the end..

OK?

Page 73 of 436