Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TTT- an old one but still plenty of hits amonth

Topic closed. 342 replies. Last post 6 years ago by twedk.

Page 20 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

"BTW, if TTTs specify preliminary betting sets by observing the rows, collumns, and diagonals of a 3 X 3 matrix, AND you tell us that a typical player is only betting on several of them, why would 7 cubed be of any interest here?"

The average player is betting on some of them and probably not over 4. If any 3 digits from the TTT are drawn, it's considered a hit and players use TTTs because they produce several hits a month. The only logical way to test the performance of a TTT would be find the percentage of times 3 digits from it match the drawings each month. A TTT using 7 digits with two duplicate digits has 35 6-way boxes and 12 3-way boxes. If that TTT averages 15 hits a month it's profitable if all the possible combos were played in every drawing. However even if that test showed a profit was possible, the results would be inconclusive because the average player only plays 3 - 4 of those combos.

"Some day it might dawn on you that computer simulations and backtests do NOT have to mimic a typical bettor's behaviour to provide valuable insights into the nature of probability and gaming. "

I'm 100% sure players playing 1 three digit number straight know that if they continue to play that number in every drawing for the next 33.5 years, they would have to average 2 hits every 1000 drawings just to break even. Knowing that, why would they need the raw data from you showing it's a losing proposition?

Some day it may dawn on you, over time simulations and back testing mirror probability so why not just save time and use probability.

"Check out the Maddog Challenges."

OK

Stack47,

"Some day it may dawn on you, over time simulations and back testing mirror probability so why not just save time and use probability."

You seem to have forgotten that you and your buddy RL-RANDOMLOGIC did not accept my arguments based on probability when I first started posting here.  This is the reason I took the approach of backtesting.  You can't deny the past drawings.  But of course you are now desperately using every deception you can muster to try to discredit my postings.  It's disgusting to me how you try to trick people into believing they can beat Probability by baffling them with convoluted and drawn out discussions of methods to remove numbers (or digits) from those available to the Lottery Commissions at each drawing.

I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since.

Do you really think I've done these tests to convince myself of anything?  I'm doing it so that those who can't see through the smoke screens people like you produce can see their "systems" applied to actual past results.  And no matter how many times you repeat that I am proposing systems that play the same number[s] for 33.5 years, it doesn't fly.  Especially with those who are looking closely at the backtests.  You're losing ground.

Are you going to enter MadDog's Powerball Challenge,

as I have Challenged you to do?

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

"Some day it may dawn on you, over time simulations and back testing mirror probability so why not just save time and use probability."

You seem to have forgotten that you and your buddy RL-RANDOMLOGIC did not accept my arguments based on probability when I first started posting here.  This is the reason I took the approach of backtesting.  You can't deny the past drawings.  But of course you are now desperately using every deception you can muster to try to discredit my postings.  It's disgusting to me how you try to trick people into believing they can beat Probability by baffling them with convoluted and drawn out discussions of methods to remove numbers (or digits) from those available to the Lottery Commissions at each drawing.

I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since.

Do you really think I've done these tests to convince myself of anything?  I'm doing it so that those who can't see through the smoke screens people like you produce can see their "systems" applied to actual past results.  And no matter how many times you repeat that I am proposing systems that play the same number[s] for 33.5 years, it doesn't fly.  Especially with those who are looking closely at the backtests.  You're losing ground.

Are you going to enter MadDog's Powerball Challenge,

as I have Challenged you to do?

--Jimmy4164

"I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since."

The only thing I mentioned about a 2 if 5 of 39 wheel found right here on LP to another Premium member was about how the order the numbers were placed into the wheel. The wheels on LP do have an RNG feature but it would be a useless tool if a player wanted a specific order. I also talked about another LP wheel that is useful for using all the bonus numbers playing MM.

"It's disgusting to me how you try to trick people into believing they can beat Probability by baffling them with convoluted and drawn out discussions of methods to remove numbers (or digits) from those available to the Lottery Commissions at each drawing."

I'm not trying to trick anyone nor trying to convince anyone playing any lottery game is the best bet they'll ever make. The wheels I talked about use all the numbers in 5/39 pick-5 games and all the numbers plus all the bonus numbers for MM so I have no idea where you got the idea I was advocating removing any number. And by the way, they only draw 5 or 6 numbers so by playing that way, they'll have many useless tickets even if they win.

Speaking of disgusting, why are you annoying the TTT players on this thread with your useless information?

"Especially with those who are looking closely at the backtests."

I've seen very few people respond to any of your useless statistics and that must really bugs you!

I can't wait to see your next best test showing how much would be lost by playing all 1000 numbers in a pick-3 game in for the same amount in every drawing for the last 33.5 years. 

"Are you going to enter MadDog's Powerball Challenge, as I have Challenged you to do?"

No!

If I decide to play PB or MM it will be on my terms using my money. I really don't know need to know how much I would lose using your method of play.

Those statistic may be useful in determining who wins those contests but for real play they are useless to anyone that didn't wager that amount.

twedk's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Long Island , NY
      United States
      Member #70666
      February 8, 2009
      1104 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

"I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since."

The only thing I mentioned about a 2 if 5 of 39 wheel found right here on LP to another Premium member was about how the order the numbers were placed into the wheel. The wheels on LP do have an RNG feature but it would be a useless tool if a player wanted a specific order. I also talked about another LP wheel that is useful for using all the bonus numbers playing MM.

"It's disgusting to me how you try to trick people into believing they can beat Probability by baffling them with convoluted and drawn out discussions of methods to remove numbers (or digits) from those available to the Lottery Commissions at each drawing."

I'm not trying to trick anyone nor trying to convince anyone playing any lottery game is the best bet they'll ever make. The wheels I talked about use all the numbers in 5/39 pick-5 games and all the numbers plus all the bonus numbers for MM so I have no idea where you got the idea I was advocating removing any number. And by the way, they only draw 5 or 6 numbers so by playing that way, they'll have many useless tickets even if they win.

Speaking of disgusting, why are you annoying the TTT players on this thread with your useless information?

"Especially with those who are looking closely at the backtests."

I've seen very few people respond to any of your useless statistics and that must really bugs you!

I can't wait to see your next best test showing how much would be lost by playing all 1000 numbers in a pick-3 game in for the same amount in every drawing for the last 33.5 years. 

"Are you going to enter MadDog's Powerball Challenge, as I have Challenged you to do?"

No!

If I decide to play PB or MM it will be on my terms using my money. I really don't know need to know how much I would lose using your method of play.

Those statistic may be useful in determining who wins those contests but for real play they are useless to anyone that didn't wager that amount.

I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since."

What are you talking about dude.... We are all here just sharing differant ways we pick numbers, If you dont like the thread, move on

twedk

twedk
        truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I suspect I arrived here just as you and (/or your ghostwriter?) were getting close to marketing a $39 Random Number Generator, and you've been scrambling ever since."

What are you talking about dude.... We are all here just sharing differant ways we pick numbers, If you dont like the thread, move on

twedk

Do you know how forums work?  How to post?  How to read a thread?

You quoted Stack47.  You respond to something he did not say.  In fact you responded to something that was not about you in the first place!

Besides the major errors, I don't think you are sharing different ways of picking numbers or anything whatsoever.  I tried to get you to share - you fail to respond to direct questions!  You don't know how to follow instructions or you can't read.  You post ridiculous irrelevant remarks and you keep posting numbers like a robot.  Sure isn't called sharing in my book.

Go back to your dream world and take this thread with you.

Long Island , NY
          United States
          Member #70666
          February 8, 2009
          1104 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I have shared how the ttt is formed, it can be done for any state using that states numbers. I never said it hits every day,I never said it works for all states. I use it as a way of picking some numbers. It's ok that your not a fan of this thread, maybe you should post some of your ideas, or show me where I can read them. Once again thanks for all your input and sharing your opinion.

twedk

twedk
            Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

new york

TTT'S

---------------

---------------------------------------

------------------

HITS

9/2/10 - 075

9/3/10 - 384

9/6/10 - 570

9/9/10 - 095

9/10/10 -718

9/11/10 - 805

9/12/10 - 305     

I got 9 hits from this TTT workout in NY so far...

539 workout

658, 539, 187, 858, 561, 185, 358, 653, 987, 856, 159*2, 535, 557, 157, 653, 559, 165, 551, 358, 957, 587

385 Workout

406, 085, 781, 806, 347, 780, 808, 408, 561, 804, 705*2, 083, 301, 305, 438, 701, 740, 703, 806, 501, 081

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I got 9 hits from this TTT workout in NY so far...

539 workout

658, 539, 187, 858, 561, 185, 358, 653, 987, 856, 159*2, 535, 557, 157, 653, 559, 165, 551, 358, 957, 587

385 Workout

406, 085, 781, 806, 347, 780, 808, 408, 561, 804, 705*2, 083, 301, 305, 438, 701, 740, 703, 806, 501, 081

MY bad I meant 8

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Long Island , NY
                United States
                Member #70666
                February 8, 2009
                1104 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Well congrats.....Keep it up...

twedk
                  truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I have shared how the ttt is formed, it can be done for any state using that states numbers. I never said it hits every day,I never said it works for all states. I use it as a way of picking some numbers. It's ok that your not a fan of this thread, maybe you should post some of your ideas, or show me where I can read them. Once again thanks for all your input and sharing your opinion.

twedk

Thank YOU! for responding.  And I mean that in a nice way.  I would like to point out that I was a fan of this thread

Until you did not answer the questions that I asked.  Or post the information that I stated.  I never asked or implied that your TTT would hit everyday, so why would you mention that?  I never asked or implied that it would work for all States.  In fact, I never brought up anything about States.

I wasn't the only one to ask for specific information and got no response. 

Just to keep the record straight, below is the information I asked for.  From this post: 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/207517/1746102 

@twedk

Pretend I have never seen any TTT.  Start with number 1.  and go through the rules.  And include everything that you do, like for instance, if you don't play every combination that you show - exactly how do you eliminatate some of them?

Tell me everything there is to know about your way of playing a TTT.  So, if you do one for NY and I do the same one for NY, I end up with the same numbers you do. 

Since I said "never seen any TTT" - that means you would respond by saying something like TTT stands for Tic-Tac-Toe.  And then post either pictures with lines indicating what combinations you use or explain in words by using an example like this, either numbers or letters:

123  ABC
                  456  DEF
                  789  GHI

Then you would list the various combinations that you look at, for example:?  123; 456; 789 or ABC; DEF; GHI.   As was posted elsewhere in this thread, there are over a hundred possible touching 3-digit numbers within a TTT.  I wanted you to detail what you use - note: what YOU use.  I wanted to know what twedk was using, what twedk was doing.  Then you go on to say whatever other details are involved.  Blah, blah, blah.  Then you would say that you reduce them to 10 numbers which you play for the rest of the month.  Or until you get a win and then change to a different set - or whatever it is that you exactly do.  Then you explain what rules you use to reduce the original total combinations down to only 10 tickets.  If you just reduce them down to 10 on a whim, then you state, "there are no rules, I just reduce them down to 10 numbers on a whim."

But you didn't.

When test results showed that your TTT was a losing system, I asked if anyone knew how to turn it into a winning system.  No response.

That is why I say you didn't share.

I truly do thank you for finally responding though.

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2010, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Twedk,

Your reference back to the description of the procedure for listing the bets reminded me of something I may have already stated or alluded to here.  FWIW:  Since each set of proposed numbers to bet on is based upon ONE three digit number, wouldn't it be simpler to just publish the 1000 sets once and for all?  Box.net makes it easy.  Then you could go on to other pursuits, believers could format and print out the sets, and I could Backtest the system with no caveats!

--Jimmy4164

Long Island , NY
                      United States
                      Member #70666
                      February 8, 2009
                      1104 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I'm going to play 655 for NY till next saturday.

twedk
                        Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7314 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:22 am - IP Logged

twedk

Mistaken identity, twedk. I was talking about a pick-5 wheel that's part of the Premium Member package right here on Lottery Post and Jimmy thought it was a system I was trying to market LOL.

And to set the record straight, I'm a fan of TTTs because I've seen many players having fun doing their workouts and catching occasional hits.

Long Island , NY
                          United States
                          Member #70666
                          February 8, 2009
                          1104 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

my picks off the NY ttt for today are:

twedk
                            Long Island , NY
                            United States