Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does obsession with lottery bother your life?

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't consider myself as obsess with the lottery, however, it gives me a double thrill each day as do other little things.

I look forward to that early morning coffee.... 2 or 3 cups sipped slowly as I get ready for a day..

I look forward to midday draw... gives me a thrill.... even if I only have one number bought...

I look forward to the afternoon relaxing after school.

I look forward to long bubble baths.

I look forward to evening draws...

I look forward to my favorite tv shows....

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
    Member #88435
    March 16, 2010
    397 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

No.

I have fun with all my obsessions.

LOL

$1,000,000

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

No.

LOL

Now That'S Passion!!!!Thumbs UpYes Nod

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6395 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

No.

LOL

Yeah   im with Jrosina...... thats funny !    I take my obsessions seriously       nah !   lol

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it bothers mine a lot!!! When I can't find what I need to win, that means I don't make any money that day!! Time is money, ya know!!!!Angry  Fortunately for me, I'm very patient and usually make up for the lapse in not being able to play.

Also, if I'm out and about with friends etc., I'll stop whatever I'm doing to pull out my laptop to check all the current numbers in case I need to set up camp!!! They all call me ca-raaaazy...untill I show them those BENJAMINS!!! I love being obsessed with this game.

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Chicago
            United States
            Member #70678
            February 8, 2009
            889 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I have too many other obsessions to let the lottery bother me hehe!

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I have too many other obsessions to let the lottery bother me hehe!

Hmmmm....such as?

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm....such as?

L.L.

That's for me to know : )

Like gettin' out of IL! OK I call this my NEVER ENDING vacation!

Like FINALLY getting it right when it comes to love <-------I still haven't figured this one out!

Right now I'm into alot of mystical things that just totally fascinate me. The more I learn the more I want to know!

Ok Master ridgey if you see this....I told you I have issues LOL!

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Like FINALLY getting it right when it comes to love <-------I still haven't figured this one out!

Right now I'm into alot of mystical things that just totally fascinate me. The more I learn the more I want to know!

Aaaaaah, Illinois. I have a friend working in Afghanistan who's from the Chi-Town. On his next R&R home, I'm inclined to visit him again. We'll work the rest of the details out later...Blue Angel or Evil Smile.

L.L.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

You ain't got nothin' ol' Ridge Runner cain't handle now ca-.

Me and you just gotta make the rounds and shake em down (It's a Tennessee thang).

Ol Ridge Runner have you ready to launch and good to go in no time.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

You ain't got nothin' ol' Ridge Runner cain't handle now ca-.

Me and you just gotta make the rounds and shake em down (It's a Tennessee thang).

Ol Ridge Runner have you ready to launch and good to go in no time.

Wow! What a bold statement, Ridgey!!! Hmmmm. I'll bet that if I took you to Thailand or to the Philipines with me around all those ASIAN PERSUAIONS and PERSIAN VERSIONS, you wouldn't last two good nights after a "double or nothing". Green laugh Wanna go? I'll pay, buddy, just to see what you're really made of...

It'll be fun...then, we could come back and give 'dreamin' a report to validate your claims.

L.L.

United States
                        Member #88901
                        March 25, 2010
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Sure winning the grand prize say on a scratch ticket is very beautiful thing, however remember sometimes winning the lottery can be the worse thing that ever happen to you and your family.....

Good luck and please play safe everyone!See Ya!

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Sure winning the grand prize say on a scratch ticket is very beautiful thing, however remember sometimes winning the lottery can be the worse thing that ever happen to you and your family.....

Good luck and please play safe everyone!See Ya!

Good point...and it largely depends on how one's family is when it comes to $$$$. Str8 talk.

L.L.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Wow! What a bold statement, Ridgey!!! Hmmmm. I'll bet that if I took you to Thailand or to the Philipines with me around all those ASIAN PERSUAIONS and PERSIAN VERSIONS, you wouldn't last two good nights after a "double or nothing". Green laugh Wanna go? I'll pay, buddy, just to see what you're really made of...

It'll be fun...then, we could come back and give 'dreamin' a report to validate your claims.

L.L.

Thanks for the offer LL but ol Ridge like them American wimmins.

I'm like a ol' king bee. I all the time be buzzin' round they hive.

And sometime you hear me buzzin' they be some stingin' goin' on.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the offer LL but ol Ridge like them American wimmins.

I'm like a ol' king bee. I all the time be buzzin' round they hive.

And sometime you hear me buzzin' they be some stingin' goin' on.

LOL!!!!LOLWink I hear ya, Ridgey, and I ain't mad at ya at all!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! Every since since I started working over seas and visiting foreign countries, I've loved "broadening my horizons"...nothing like it. If you ever get the chance, you should visit Dubai some time.

You'll never be the same. That country is like BASKIN ROBINS or MARBLE SLAB...it has every flavor you can imagine. BEN & JERRY's even. My first stop is always the York International Hotel...top floor is where it's at.

It's impossible to leave empty handed...I tried to every night. No luck.