Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does obsession with lottery bother your life?

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs my friend,  just because I recognize the truth of who really owns everything on this side and the next side of life, does not make a preacher.   It makes me grateful!

I am breathing air that I did not make, into lungs that I did not put into my body.   Drinking water that I did not make or no man for that matter, I am walking on a huge piece of real estate call Earth, that I did not make,  using Legs and feet that I did not make,  operating with eyes I did not make!! So how can I not use the tongue and hands that I  did not make,  to show Gratitude to the maker of all of me! 

Only a fool walks into a very well arranged home with table and food set; bed nicely made up...and just because the owner is not there, assume that everything just happened by itself; and the owner is not coming back!  And Tiggs you may call me anything but an Ungrateful-fool.   I am Thankful and grateful to HIM!

If someone would pass tiggs a plate he would drop in an offering in right now he is moved!!..

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

If someone would pass tiggs a plate he would drop in an offering in right now he is moved!!..

Go right ahead Tiggs make jokes...only I am not Laughing!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Go right ahead Tiggs make jokes...only I am not Laughing!

Cheer up jrosina you sometimes take life to serious..Pray for tiggs......and ridge<<---he needs it more..

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Cheer up jrosina you sometimes take life to serious..Pray for tiggs......and ridge<<---he needs it more..

Life is serious Tiggs. But  I make no promises about the prayers working for any of you!

But I will Pray for both of you to Win the big one!    It might be the only paradise you will both see if you don't Change!!  Him with his "wimmins and his Jack", you with your sarcasm about GOD!!  It's not religion Tiggs. It's all about relationship!

Okay lets see what came out!  I have homework to do! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Life is serious Tiggs. But  I make no promises about the prayers working for any of you!

But I will Pray for both of you to Win the big one!    It might be the only paradise you will both see if you don't Change!!  Him with his "wimmins and his Jack", you with your sarcasm about GOD!!  It's not religion Tiggs. It's all about relationship!

Okay lets see what came out!  I have homework to do! 

Does God know you play numbers to win money?..Maybe tiggs should pray for you?..Don't get all bent out of shape on this..Enjoy life you only get one..

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Does God know you play numbers to win money?..Maybe tiggs should pray for you?..Don't get all bent out of shape on this..Enjoy life you only get one..

GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING Tiggs, HE loves Honesty  HE CAN SEE into everyone! Of Course HE knows I playe HIS numbers who you think I ask for Help! CREATED numbers!!!

and HE is not LIMITED to what HE can do, HE uses even the Lottery to Bless HIS people who are robbed constantly by the Government, by Slick Lawyers, By Employers who Rob you of your Years and Your Health and pay you a pitance and pass on a dole!   HE is A Practical GOD, HE knows cesar have to be paid!

THe religious will try to give you a Guilt trip about Playing Numbers...Not  I.....I am Joyfull about Playing and winning! and

Please Understand  that I will not be sent packing on a guilt trip; by the ones who Practice religion in the Church Building... and walk out and will sell their mother for a dime.   kind of like the judge who sends child molester to prison and  go into his chambers a talk to children over the Internet.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING Tiggs, HE loves Honesty  HE CAN SEE into everyone! Of Course HE knows I playe HIS numbers who you think I ask for Help! CREATED numbers!!!

and HE is not LIMITED to what HE can do, HE uses even the Lottery to Bless HIS people who are robbed constantly by the Government, by Slick Lawyers, By Employers who Rob you of your Years and Your Health and pay you a pitance and pass on a dole!   HE is A Practical GOD, HE knows cesar have to be paid!

THe religious will try to give you a Guilt trip about Playing Numbers...Not  I.....I am Joyfull about Playing and winning! and

Please Understand  that I will not be sent packing on a guilt trip; by the ones who Practice religion in the Church Building... and walk out and will sell their mother for a dime.   kind of like the judge who sends child molester to prison and  go into his chambers a talk to children over the Internet.

Wow jrosina you about got everything covered..tiggs is impressed..You sure you want ridge runner to come up to NY with millions he wins and shows you how hillbilly's have a good time drinking cussing and raising cain..???..tiggs will come to and fall off the wagon..look out then..

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm currently in between careers and need a part time job. It's difficult since I don't have any other skills besides cooking. I've been relying on winning the lottery to bail me out which isn't realistic and unhealthy. I don't spend more than $2/draw on MM and super lotto though so it's not excessive.

Some jobs don't require skills.....just a willingness to learn.

Even though you say your relying on the lottery to bail you out your spending is just enough to get you in the game and give you a chance. NOTHING wrong with that!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Wow jrosina you about got everything covered..tiggs is impressed..You sure you want ridge runner to come up to NY with millions he wins and shows you how hillbilly's have a good time drinking cussing and raising cain..???..tiggs will come to and fall off the wagon..look out then..

Don't forget the drunken brawl afterwards. I don't know if y'all do that in Kentucky.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for confirming that you guys need to win and enjoy Life here! 

And when rd  comes to New York, He will behave himself or be bored stiff and go back to them Hills... There  will be no drinking and cusin' here, I don't have to worry about you falling off any wagon, car or truck!!!  You have the Brain to keep your but seated on that wagon, LoL.. and by the way I have nothing covered... HE has it all wrapped up!  You need to read your Bible and stop Listening to other people's interpretation of HIS words!  Maybe you will have a different attitude and know you can not put Limits on ALMIGHTY GOD!   HE IS THE OWNER of All!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Some jobs don't require skills.....just a willingness to learn.

Even though you say your relying on the lottery to bail you out your spending is just enough to get you in the game and give you a chance. NOTHING wrong with that!

Some jobs don't require skills..hmmmmm and where did you say you worked..:):)..Joking baby just joking..

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget the drunken brawl afterwards. I don't know if y'all do that in Kentucky.

rd.  you need to know from now! It  aint/is not Happening! You are coming, and if you do not behave yourself...you and your millions will be leaving my house.. you don't have to go home, but you sure got's to get out of here!!LoL.you and Tiggs

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

And when rd  comes to New York, He will behave himself or be bored stiff and go back to them Hills... There  will be no drinking and cusin' here, I don't have to worry about you falling off any wagon, car or truck!!!  You have the Brain to keep your but seated on that wagon, LoL.. and by the way I have nothing covered... HE has it all wrapped up!  You need to read your Bible and stop Listening to other people's interpretation of HIS words!  Maybe you will have a different attitude and know you can not put Limits on ALMIGHTY GOD!   HE IS THE OWNER of All!

The Bible says you give all your money away and he will provde..Lotto:317 verse $16,000,000..Good nigh jrosina and thanks for letting tiigs have some fun tonight..Love yah smoooooch..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

The Lord said make a joyful noise, Miss Rosie. I do it like this here:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm gonna bring all my ol' hillbilly kinfolk up there and we gonna have a hoedown up in there like NYC ain't never seen!

I might even bring Junior McNutt and all his dadgum brothers and cuzzins from down the mountain!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Buddie and Lil' Buddie want to join in on the hoe down up north,  maybe in the land of the Queens!

The Buddies