Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does obsession with lottery bother your life?

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it bothers mine a lot!!! When I can't find what I need to win, that means I don't make any money that day!! Time is money, ya know!!!!Angry  Fortunately for me, I'm very patient and usually make up for the lapse in not being able to play.

Also, if I'm out and about with friends etc., I'll stop whatever I'm doing to pull out my laptop to check all the current numbers in case I need to set up camp!!! They all call me ca-raaaazy...untill I show them those BENJAMINS!!! I love being obsessed with this game.

L.L.

Lucky my hats off to you!! You do your Homework, You don't expect to win with a buck fifty and you do not depend on fickle "Luck" with that same dollar and fifty cents! $1.50

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is to old to worry about obession with the lottery..tiggs is happy when he wakes up in the morning's and surprised when he does..Glorly to God!!..God bring tiggs some luck I know you will do it..Luck luck luck!!!..

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is to old to worry about obession with the lottery..tiggs is happy when he wakes up in the morning's and surprised when he does..Glorly to God!!..God bring tiggs some luck I know you will do it..Luck luck luck!!!..

Tiggs,         so funny when you talk about yourself in the 3rd person !

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs,         so funny when you talk about yourself in the 3rd person !

Why tiggs thanks you luckyshoes..jrosina really loves tiggs we have a understanding now..tiggs right...jrosina sometimes right<<<------????

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Why tiggs thanks you luckyshoes..jrosina really loves tiggs we have a understanding now..tiggs right...jrosina sometimes right<<<------????

LoL,,,Tiggs, You are a nut!  Tiggs never right, he needs to thank GOD for the Brain! What a woman!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

LoL,,,Tiggs, You are a nut!  Tiggs never right, he needs to thank GOD for the Brain! What a woman!!!

And he does many times over..tiggs loves yah jrosina now it'a nap time..smooooch..

CA
              United States
              Member #84266
              December 26, 2009
              410 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm currently in between careers and need a part time job. It's difficult since I don't have any other skills besides cooking. I've been relying on winning the lottery to bail me out which isn't realistic and unhealthy. I don't spend more than $2/draw on MM and super lotto though so it's not excessive.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it does. It kinda makes me lazy and unmotivated.

I just got my BFA in illustration and have been working as a TV and Film extra for seven months. The pay sucks, but the job is very seductive. Now I am seriously considering doing fine art paintings for a living. I need a lot of motivation and determination.

And thinking about the lottery makes me lazy and laid back. I am not as obsessed with lottery as before, but thinking about winning makes me lazy as hell. I made up my mind to do a hundred sketches as the basis of my paintings a few days ago, and am trying not to think about lottery at all. It prevents me from focusing on my life.

So I started telling myself that the number dreams were bunk, I will never win anything, and I need to get it together and work on my future career as a painter and illustrator. And a good motivation is the lifeforce to an artist like me. Creativity goes so far, but without motivation, you are just as good as dead.

But...the jackpot amount for MM goes up so fast! Haha...

Before anything or anyone I have My First Love, THE  Passion of my Life and HE is THE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST! Without who I could do nothing!!!  Then My Family.  and  then  my  business and my  numbers!

I don't drink, I don't smoke anything!   I have two things I do which require spending money.  Shopping and Numbers!

I don't get into gossiping with the girls, I mind my own Business...and that of Tiggs of course!   So I like very much what THRUST said!  "I have Fun with All my Obsessions!!"  Yeah!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Before anything or anyone I have My First Love, THE  Passion of my Life and HE is THE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST! Without who I could do nothing!!!  Then My Family.  and  then  my  business and my  numbers!

I don't drink, I don't smoke anything!   I have two things I do which require spending money.  Shopping and Numbers!

I don't get into gossiping with the girls, I mind my own Business...and that of Tiggs of course!   So I like very much what THRUST said!  "I have Fun with All my Obsessions!!"  Yeah!!!

jrosina you missed your calling you should have been a preacher..

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

You ain't got nothin' ol' Ridge Runner cain't handle now ca-.

Me and you just gotta make the rounds and shake em down (It's a Tennessee thang).

Ol Ridge Runner have you ready to launch and good to go in no time.

I try not to let anything get to me at this point in my life. LOL I'm already good to go.....

These past few days I can't even get myself to put the numbers in my chart and then I get a phone call today telling me Little Lotto is over 600,000. I'm being to lazy to even look at my chart and go play some numbers. So much for being obsessed.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I try not to let anything get to me at this point in my life. LOL I'm already good to go.....

These past few days I can't even get myself to put the numbers in my chart and then I get a phone call today telling me Little Lotto is over 600,000. I'm being to lazy to even look at my chart and go play some numbers. So much for being obsessed.

ca-baby be very careful..When a Postal person talks about numbers with ridge..He will go nuts at any moment..It's been nice in here so be very very careful..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

ca-baby be very careful..When a Postal person talks about numbers with ridge..He will go nuts at any moment..It's been nice in here so be very very careful..

lol, you crack me up ya old goat.   LOL

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Oh hi ridge..tiggs was just saying some nice stuff about you all day..Nice to see you..tiggs sees you been hitting on the wimins again,any luck?..

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts

You BOTH crack me up! LOL!!!!!

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts

jrosina you missed your calling you should have been a preacher..

Tiggs my friend,  just because I recognize the truth of who really owns everything on this side and the next side of life, does not make a preacher.   It makes me grateful!

I am breathing air that I did not make, into lungs that I did not put into my body.   Drinking water that I did not make or no man for that matter, I am walking on a huge piece of real estate call Earth, that I did not make,  using Legs and feet that I did not make,  operating with eyes I did not make!! So how can I not use the tongue and hands that I  did not make,  to show Gratitude to the maker of all of me! 

Only a fool walks into a very well arranged home with table and food set; bed nicely made up...and just because the owner is not there, assume that everything just happened by itself; and the owner is not coming back!  And Tiggs you may call me anything but an Ungrateful-fool.   I am Thankful and grateful to HIM!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina