Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do You feel A brotherhood Sisterhood with fellow Lpers?

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I did not know About The Lottery Post site; for years I worked out the numbers and fend for myself with the lottery, mainly Pick 3 and pick 4.  As the years went by I got better and better at hiting. One day my son came to me and said, "mom, I found this cool web site, they have people just like you on it" (He is a computer genious/wiz kid) They are into the Numbers just like you!" The rest is history.  I came on at first nothing happened, I did not know my way aroung the "neighborhood"

One day I ventured into the prediction Board and was amazed! Wow I am Home! Then I read the topics posted I said  " I like this" 

I actually felt afinity with some, others made me laugh like crazy; mainly rdgrnr.  Others were cool like Ladymylena, Marcie, Win4life, Sully16. and of course latter Tiggs, Joker17, Coin and Others.  I prayed with Dollar419 about her mom, worried about Marcie in the Hospital. Everyone here know why I play, everyone know why its okay to sit for a while and play with numbers! Do any one else feel this! or is it Just me!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40376 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

YES, i feel more comfortable talking lotto here than with family or co-workers. it's like a soap opera , gotta know what's next.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Thanx to your observant son, you found LP.

Also, thanx for the kind words in another thread. The clear thinking comment you made. Sometimes I think I think too much...lol

I like this place. And it's very cool to have such a kindred spirit like you here. You really do read like you're a truly nice person.

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:11 am - IP Logged

It's Nice to talk the same language, number mentality! Yes

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

It's Nice to talk the same language, number mentality! Yes

Yes, Jros, this is just one Big Happy Family, At L.P. Thank you and everyone for the nice kind words, I just love this place, I couldn't wait to get back home, the first thing I did was turned on my computer. And you know the rest. There are truly some wonderful people here. I am really seening this now. When i was in the hospital, I had my Cell-phone, and it has Internet on it, so I was able to keep up with  with L.P and some of the Conversations and the results for the Numbers all over the world. I could also use my Yahoo Messenger to chat with a few peope on Lottery post. call a few people this place is so awesome. I have met so many wonderful people here.  I think we are all just one big happy Family, and I hope each and everyone win lots and lots of money!!!!  I see the 679 comb, was in my Blog, I wish you had got it if you haven't. Because it sure was there. I still posting there.Yes NodLOLSmileyBlue Angel  Good luck in the furture.Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I did not know About The Lottery Post site; for years I worked out the numbers and fend for myself with the lottery, mainly Pick 3 and pick 4.  As the years went by I got better and better at hiting. One day my son came to me and said, "mom, I found this cool web site, they have people just like you on it" (He is a computer genious/wiz kid) They are into the Numbers just like you!" The rest is history.  I came on at first nothing happened, I did not know my way aroung the "neighborhood"

One day I ventured into the prediction Board and was amazed! Wow I am Home! Then I read the topics posted I said  " I like this" 

I actually felt afinity with some, others made me laugh like crazy; mainly rdgrnr.  Others were cool like Ladymylena, Marcie, Win4life, Sully16. and of course latter Tiggs, Joker17, Coin and Others.  I prayed with Dollar419 about her mom, worried about Marcie in the Hospital. Everyone here know why I play, everyone know why its okay to sit for a while and play with numbers! Do any one else feel this! or is it Just me!

I feel like we're like a bunch of old friends who get together everyday after work at the saloon and get blasted out of our minds together.

It reminds me of that old song: "We Ain't Leavin' Til We're Heavin' And Pukin' In The Parkin' Lot"

I get kind of sentimental just thinking about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I feel like we're like a bunch of old friends who get together everyday after work at the saloon and get blasted out of our minds together.

It reminds me of that old song: "We Ain't Leavin' Til We're Heavin' And Pukin' In The Parkin' Lot"

ROFL

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Yes, Jros, this is just one Big Happy Family, At L.P. Thank you and everyone for the nice kind words, I just love this place, I couldn't wait to get back home, the first thing I did was turned on my computer. And you know the rest. There are truly some wonderful people here. I am really seening this now. When i was in the hospital, I had my Cell-phone, and it has Internet on it, so I was able to keep up with  with L.P and some of the Conversations and the results for the Numbers all over the world. I could also use my Yahoo Messenger to chat with a few peope on Lottery post. call a few people this place is so awesome. I have met so many wonderful people here.  I think we are all just one big happy Family, and I hope each and everyone win lots and lots of money!!!!  I see the 679 comb, was in my Blog, I wish you had got it if you haven't. Because it sure was there. I still posting there.Yes NodLOLSmileyBlue Angel  Good luck in the furture.Wink

Thank you Marcie, I am soooo relieved and happy you are home! and yes I did get the 679 Straight Boxed and combo, as you know it's my favorite Number! So as you know no cooking for me  tomorrow, you know what else I like, we really want others to win! for real and from the heart! It does not get much better than the unity we have here at Lp.   I'm loving my New found family!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Pukin' in the parking Lot, rd??!!!!  Oh, How charming! LolLMHOooHHahhh, oh rd Thank you, you are unique!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Thank you Marcie, I am soooo relieved and happy you are home! and yes I did get the 679 Straight Boxed and combo, as you know it's my favorite Number! So as you know no cooking for me  tomorrow, you know what else I like, we really want others to win! for real and from the heart! It does not get much better than the unity we have here at Lp.   I'm loving my New found family!

No I didn't know that Glad you got it! Now watch all the popular numbers that will fall behind the 679, Watch you will see! Go look at some of my Popular numbers that fall after 967 comb. if you don't believe me, test them even if you don't play them, Good luck!! I should of had the 679 I played 625 for husband in N.Y.

Good nite it has been fun!!  Thanks for the kind words!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

No I didn't know that Glad you got it! Now watch all the popular numbers that will fall behind the 679, Watch you will see! Go look at some of my Popular numbers that fall after 967 comb. if you don't believe me, test them even if you don't play them, Good luck!! I should of had the 679 I played 625 for husband in N.Y.

Good nite it has been fun!!  Thanks for the kind words!!!

Thanks marcie this is real togetherness here...but for quite sometime I have noticed that 679 in any combinations ususally brings a triple or 70 something or 11'something also it looks like 255 is going to revisit and or 001 to 009 I am not sleeping the revisit of 201 so I am ready marcie Thanks  and a Quad is coming some place maybe New York, (Night) New Jersey or West Verginia Michigan for all who are in those states look out! sure as the sun comes out! so lets be ready! Thanks Marcie, Marcie I am Glad!! You'r back and doing fine!  Stay Blessed Marcie!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34126 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

All I had to do was go look at my blog myself, and I would of had the 679 because I saw it in a vision. The 100 could be they because someone gave me $10.00 another sign.    Oh, we are putting numbers here, someone might come and question this? You know how they do here, anyway, that is what i saw you could be right. but i also saw a little money. Good luck!  467 Yes, we are using numbers!!!! Shifty

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

All I had to do was go look at my blog myself, and I would of had the 679 because I saw it in a vision. The 100 could be they because someone gave me $10.00 another sign.    Oh, we are putting numbers here, someone might come and question this? You know how they do here, anyway, that is what i saw you could be right. but i also saw a little money. Good luck!  467 Yes, we are using numbers!!!! Shifty

Yes, we areHaHahh, LOL ookay let me stop, I have to over to your Blog!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                            Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Buddie doesn't forget the dissing of his loving smile.  Since Feb 5. he has been very patient,  as his hex will intensify if he is not loved by the NY aberration.  He says he is not fat,  he is big boned,  and his heart is not of stone, but of love.

Buddie is all out of sorts...... his loving smile is no longer!  He is all upset and has chanted a hex!  The hex will be lifted once the aberration on the astral plane has apologized and made all peaceful and loving again.

the hex

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Buddie doesn't forget the dissing of his loving smile.  Since Feb 5. he has been very patient,  as his hex will intensify if he is not loved by the NY aberration.  He says he is not fat,  he is big boned,  and his heart is not of stone, but of love.

Buddie is all out of sorts...... his loving smile is no longer!  He is all upset and has chanted a hex!  The hex will be lifted once the aberration on the astral plane has apologized and made all peaceful and loving again.

the hex

Jarasan I want you to know, That THe GOD I serve which is The LIVING GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF Abraham Isaac and Yacob, And HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST, (YESHUA HAMESSIAH) My LORD AND SAVIOR and KING!  Will not permit me to apologize to Stick, Stone, Wood, Paper, Jade or Carvings of What-ever Material made  by the Hands of Man!  HE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL DELIVER ME from the "hex"  of witchcraft, sorcery, wicca, spells, magic witchery, warlocks, and all other demonology and even if HE does not ( Because HE is GOD ALONE) I Still will Not Bow to it!

I tell you this with Much Love for You and for Your Soul! You need to Repent!!!! and ASK THE REAL GOD ALMIGHTY... THE LIVING GOD, Your CREATOR for Forgiveness, for worshiping HIS Creation, Instead of HIM!!!  Your or "Buddie'S" hex is not stronger than HIS CURSE, that will fall on you if you don't stop your Idolatry! 

When Budah was alive he did not want people to worship him, he did not seek to be worshiped! That's the best Honor you could give him! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina