Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do You feel A brotherhood Sisterhood with fellow Lpers?

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I certainly do and especially to you for praying for my mother...God Bless You and Good Luck in winning!!Dance

Thank you Dollar419, I have Faith that your mother will be well, and thanks for the "Good Luck" I believe that when you are Blessed like we are we don't need Luck!   We are Blessed and Highly Favored! Stay Blessed

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I think there is a connection of brotherhood/sisterhood.  There are certain people that I look for online daily.  I have never seen them but feel comfortable talking with them.

United States
      Member #54390
      August 17, 2007
      313 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

MONEY MAKE PEOPLE TWO-FACED.

We are all here for the same Greed: We want the Jackpot and we want the cash.  Lottery "brotherhood" and "Sisterhood" is just like a gang; once a gang member goes to jail for doing something stupid, he will be forgotten amongst his "fellow" gang member. 

What I"m trying to say is, when we win the jackpot, the winner will get the heck out of this place.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Buddie still talks to Ringo and Paul!

Buddie and friends

If you look closely to the left of Buddie you'll see Buddie's Daddy.   His name is Big Bud even though he is smaller than Buddie,   Buddie was born big-boned.

Buddies daddy close up

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2010, 8:48 am - IP Logged

We are all here for the same Greed: We want the Jackpot and we want the cash.  Lottery "brotherhood" and "Sisterhood" is just like a gang; once a gang member goes to jail for doing something stupid, he will be forgotten amongst his "fellow" gang member. 

What I"m trying to say is, when we win the jackpot, the winner will get the heck out of this place.

SmoothJuice, It may be that some people Yes, may never visit LP again.  But I disagree that they all would get the heck out of this place... why?  because with more money comes a lot of freedom, we are free to spend more time doing the things we like; and LottoPost is a place we like.  

Not everyone, so please understand that I am not making A blanket Statement, but I believe that it's not just the trying to win that causes us to visit Lottery Post, It is a comradery. There are people here we genuinly like the, Joker17 called it "Kindred Spirit" I say he is right, I met people that do what I do, as my son said "they do what you do mom" rdgrnr said "like a bunch of friends getting together after work...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I think there is a connection of brotherhood/sisterhood.  There are certain people that I look for online daily.  I have never seen them but feel comfortable talking with them.

Yes, Win, Exactly!!I Agree!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Money doesn't make people two-faced.

Sometimes it does expose them for what they always were though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

richroad2's avatar - lightbulb
                Shelby Twp, Michigan
                United States
                Member #86274
                February 1, 2010
                36 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2010, 10:27 am - IP Logged

So far I've only had one bad encounter and I think I've found a way to avoid them. Otherwise I am happy with the forum and thank GOD for all and any conformations on the didgets as it has increased my household finances which has truly been a blessing. I also use to do solo and did ok, but its good to meet others with like minds and I hope that my dreams will help someone else and their household. Its very mysterious to me how dreams work; I don't always understand them but they serve many purposes beyond the increase of income and they really do fascinate me, they are truly a good part of my life, which makes me believe I am loved and well cared for.  Have a blessed and peaceful day.Smile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34138 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

So far I've only had one bad encounter and I think I've found a way to avoid them. Otherwise I am happy with the forum and thank GOD for all and any conformations on the didgets as it has increased my household finances which has truly been a blessing. I also use to do solo and did ok, but its good to meet others with like minds and I hope that my dreams will help someone else and their household. Its very mysterious to me how dreams work; I don't always understand them but they serve many purposes beyond the increase of income and they really do fascinate me, they are truly a good part of my life, which makes me believe I am loved and well cared for.  Have a blessed and peaceful day.Smile

Have a wonderful day!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Please speak for yourself...I am not here because I am greedy--That is not the main reason--I am here to bond and try to know other lottery players throughout the U.S. and other counties who are very exciting about playing the lottery every day and determine just how they play; nothing more or less. 

If and when I do win big; I WILL STILL A BIG PART OF THE LP FAMILY.Hurray!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                      Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Well   Put    rdgrnr        Well    Put   !!!!!

And  Dollar419 .........I Pray Your Mother Gets Well  Soon

Astekblue

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34138 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Amen to that, it does expose people for what they really are!! I seen this already here.   You hit the nail right on the head!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34138 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with you there.

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with you there.

Me three I agreeI Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Amen to that, it does expose people for what they really are!! I seen this already here.   You hit the nail right on the head!!

All well and good for them Marcie, you know.  They who ever they are, can keep stepping!!  but as long as "Me" is not that way, because in the end that's the only person I can speak about as long I am real... the heck with the ones that are not. We can't make a person be what they are not.

And I tell you, If I see a two face Believe rosina is gone!!  I don't like two-face anything that's a monsters, I don't even like monster movies!!      Now how about those numbers ahh??

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina