Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do You feel A brotherhood Sisterhood with fellow Lpers?

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I likes wimmins..If it wasen't for wimmins we would not be here..010..

What's that!! Did my eyes deceived me or was that the tiggs, recognizing who is who! Yeah!!! he finally got it!! Woman rules! Yes

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank God were not like pickles. well, maybe some wimmins are .

Sully, I would love to see us together, if it's going to be like this! You are sooo funny Sully I did not know, I think is Rd, he is really rubbing off on all of us!! I love that guy!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42222 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

The world is a better place with rdgrnr and tiggs.if i'm ever in New York we'll do lunch after you get your chores done.  lol

HyperBe Happy.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, if you wanna get to MI from KY go north, not west.

You sure you quit drinkin'?

hehehe..tiggs thinks ridgy missed a few post awhile back..Try to keep up old timer..

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

What's that!! Did my eyes deceived me or was that the tiggs, recognizing who is who! Yeah!!! he finally got it!! Woman rules! Yes

I SAID THAT!!!..Man what was I thinking..Oh wait my mother was a wimmin..

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

The world is a better place with rdgrnr and tiggs.if i'm ever in New York we'll do lunch after you get your chores done.  lol

Okay I would like that very much!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

When all the Lpers meet, we can all take in a game, Yes! and talk about the numbers that we see! Marcie could give us the Numbers for the Stadium we are in! Okay I think we are on to something here!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Jros, this is just one Big Happy Family, At L.P. Thank you and everyone for the nice kind words, I just love this place, I couldn't wait to get back home, the first thing I did was turned on my computer. And you know the rest. There are truly some wonderful people here. I am really seening this now. When i was in the hospital, I had my Cell-phone, and it has Internet on it, so I was able to keep up with  with L.P and some of the Conversations and the results for the Numbers all over the world. I could also use my Yahoo Messenger to chat with a few peope on Lottery post. call a few people this place is so awesome. I have met so many wonderful people here.  I think we are all just one big happy Family, and I hope each and everyone win lots and lots of money!!!!  I see the 679 comb, was in my Blog, I wish you had got it if you haven't. Because it sure was there. I still posting there.Yes NodLOLSmileyBlue Angel  Good luck in the furture.Wink

We have just experienced that sence of unity again with Marcie.  I don't know what happened or who said what, but we all gathered around her to show her love and support!  This is great! I thank my son for letting me know about a home away from home right here on the Post! Keep your head up Marcie!

(Maybe that is the Vision you said you saw in the hospital about the sssssnnnake!) Uuff!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34552 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

We have just experienced that sence of unity again with Marcie.  I don't know what happened or who said what, but we all gathered around her to show her love and support!  This is great! I thank my son for letting me know about a home away from home right here on the Post! Keep your head up Marcie!

(Maybe that is the Vision you said you saw in the hospital about the sssssnnnake!) Uuff!

I just came form the Doctor, I am laughing so hard!!!!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughI Agree!   Could be!!! Well you know what that plays for???Green laugh

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I just came form the Doctor, I am laughing so hard!!!!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughI Agree!   Could be!!! Well you know what that plays for???Green laugh

Yes, Marcie but   It/she/he/they/them/whomever... made me forget what the darn number was. Might as well, I don't want to profit from it now anyway!! Grrrrr

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34552 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Josrina, I just looked at the results today I had to fine this thread, Snake it came right in Mich. 264 that was my vision. And someone in Mich, was acting like a real live Snake!!  LOL! How Ironic, This was where the garbage came come Mich.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34552 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Marcie but   It/she/he/they/them/whomever... made me forget what the darn number was. Might as well, I don't want to profit from it now anyway!! Grrrrr

Crazy  Mich Snake 246 comb.  Feb. 19th. I even played it a few times in Mich. Didn't today!

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Crazy  Mich Snake 246 comb.  Feb. 19th. I even played it a few times in Mich. Didn't today!

Marcie Happy-Your-Day again!!

I pray that you have a Fantastic Day, even dough we did not profit from the snake it's okay; as I said with you there will always be more where this came from. You are Gifted that way! Stay Bless on this your day .  but I see 599 in Virginia came out and I saw that in your thread; and I did get the 321, came out in Maryland so all was not lost!  (Feeling love for you Marcie, Its real.)  Stay Blessed; have to go my husband say I spend more time with you guys than with him!  ( I don't know what the man is complaining about his food his cooked, his house is spotless, and his woman look good, his love his there..) oh well.... he..he See you Marcie. Happy Birthday (Your Day) Again!DisneyDance     later!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34552 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Marcie Happy-Your-Day again!!

I pray that you have a Fantastic Day, even dough we did not profit from the snake it's okay; as I said with you there will always be more where this came from. You are Gifted that way! Stay Bless on this your day .  but I see 599 in Virginia came out and I saw that in your thread; and I did get the 321, came out in Maryland so all was not lost!  (Feeling love for you Marcie, Its real.)  Stay Blessed; have to go my husband say I spend more time with you guys than with him!  ( I don't know what the man is complaining about his food his cooked, his house is spotless, and his woman look good, his love his there..) oh well.... he..he See you Marcie. Happy Birthday (Your Day) Again!DisneyDance     later!

Go take care of husband!!!!   We aren't going anywhere!  Well, i have to leave but i will be back!!!    Going to do some real celebreting with Kids, and Grands!!!Sun Smiley

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34552 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Hosiptal, 321 comb, and     264 Snake!!