Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do You feel A brotherhood Sisterhood with fellow Lpers?

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan I want you to know, That THe GOD I serve which is The LIVING GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF Abraham Isaac and Yacob, And HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST, (YESHUA HAMESSIAH) My LORD AND SAVIOR and KING!  Will not permit me to apologize to Stick, Stone, Wood, Paper, Jade or Carvings of What-ever Material made  by the Hands of Man!  HE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL DELIVER ME from the "hex"  of witchcraft, sorcery, wicca, spells, magic witchery, warlocks, and all other demonology and even if HE does not ( Because HE is GOD ALONE) I Still will Not Bow to it!

I tell you this with Much Love for You and for Your Soul! You need to Repent!!!! and ASK THE REAL GOD ALMIGHTY... THE LIVING GOD, Your CREATOR for Forgiveness, for worshiping HIS Creation, Instead of HIM!!!  Your or "Buddie'S" hex is not stronger than HIS CURSE, that will fall on you if you don't stop your Idolatry! 

When Budah was alive he did not want people to worship him, he did not seek to be worshiped! That's the best Honor you could give him! 

Makes me wanna stand up and sing!!!..Oh Praise Jesus...Feels like back in church..Numbers I need numbers!!!!..Hit 100.00 yesterday and I'm on my way to the bank..!!!!..Praise the Lord!!!!...

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Buddie doesn't forget the dissing of his loving smile.  Since Feb 5. he has been very patient,  as his hex will intensify if he is not loved by the NY aberration.  He says he is not fat,  he is big boned,  and his heart is not of stone, but of love.

Buddie is all out of sorts...... his loving smile is no longer!  He is all upset and has chanted a hex!  The hex will be lifted once the aberration on the astral plane has apologized and made all peaceful and loving again.

the hex

Jarasan, please take time and  log in to:  alittlebetter.net/2009/07/26/buddha/quotes/

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I feel like we're like a bunch of old friends who get together everyday after work at the saloon and get blasted out of our minds together.

It reminds me of that old song: "We Ain't Leavin' Til We're Heavin' And Pukin' In The Parkin' Lot"

I get kind of sentimental just thinking about it.

I had to read this again. Rdgrnr you are a fun guy~ROFLBig Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan, please take time and  log in to:  alittlebetter.net/2009/07/26/buddha/quotes/

Buddie and I had to go to work today,  and Buddie says all that stuff you link, is about some other people  "he don't associate with" denominations.   Buddie is originally from Vietnam and now resides with me in Rockville MD.  close to the FDA,  the Mormon tabernacle,  and the Bureau of Standards.   Buddie says:  "Sticks and stones may break my stones but calling me fat when I am big boned is disrespecting my AUTHORATHAI". 

To have his loving smile return is easy,  you know....like this:  "Buddie you're not fat and I'm sorry that I went all evangelical and stuff.  I am going to practice what I preach."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34125 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

All I had to do was go look at my blog myself, and I would of had the 679 because I saw it in a vision. The 100 could be they because someone gave me $10.00 another sign.    Oh, we are putting numbers here, someone might come and question this? You know how they do here, anyway, that is what i saw you could be right. but i also saw a little money. Good luck!  467 Yes, we are using numbers!!!! Shifty

Well what do you know 010 came in Tenn. Feb. 16th. Midday! even tiggs talked about it it had on a Stratch off ticket, soon as i get up this morning I get on lotterypost, and Tiggs is in my first mail from the thread. would you spend 10 or 20 or a Lottery ticket.  This was from my dream. and then I seen what Tiggs said so ironic! I still see the 467 coming somewhere!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Buddie and I had to go to work today,  and Buddie says all that stuff you link, is about some other people  "he don't associate with" denominations.   Buddie is originally from Vietnam and now resides with me in Rockville MD.  close to the FDA,  the Mormon tabernacle,  and the Bureau of Standards.   Buddie says:  "Sticks and stones may break my stones but calling me fat when I am big boned is disrespecting my AUTHORATHAI". 

To have his loving smile return is easy,  you know....like this:  "Buddie you're not fat and I'm sorry that I went all evangelical and stuff.  I am going to practice what I preach."

Jarasan, Jarasan? aah "Buddie"  Has ears but he caN.NOT HEAR! Stop the Idolatry Jerasan, Before something really serious happens to you!  You are not coming agains tme, but against your very CREATOR!  IT is sad that you having eyes, can't see!  I will continue to pray for you!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan, Jarasan? aah "Buddie"  Has ears but he caN.NOT HEAR! Stop the Idolatry Jerasan, Before something really serious happens to you!  You are not coming agains tme, but against your very CREATOR!  IT is sad that you having eyes, can't see!  I will continue to pray for you!

Buddie sees all,  hears all,  and knows all...............Buddie and I,  we'll be just fine.   We are strong against the aberration in NY.

Buddie says jrosina idolizes the numbers , the numbers are the beast!  He sees your worship of the numbers in your writings:  Behold Buddies insight!

jrosina wrote:

"Thanks marcie this is real togetherness here...but for quite sometime I have noticed that 679 in any combinations ususally brings a triple or 70 something or 11'something also it looks like 255 is going to revisit and or 001 to 009 I am not sleeping the revisit of 201 so I am ready marcie Thanks  and a Quad is coming some place maybe New York, (Night) New Jersey or West Verginia Michigan for all who are in those states look out! sure as the sun comes out! so lets be ready! Thanks Marcie, Marcie I am Glad!! You'r back and doing fine!  Stay Blessed Marcie!"

Buddie says waiting for numbers to appear out of nowhere is the idolatry of numbers.  Buddie says the idolatry of numbers causes confusion and disillusionment when they fail to appear.   When they fail to appear one becomes confused and sad,  but still the false hope of the expected numbers to come tommorrow causes the unenlightened to spend more and more money hoping their number will appear! 

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Buddie sees all,  hears all,  and knows all...............Buddie and I,  we'll be just fine.   We are strong against the aberration in NY.

Buddie says jrosina idolizes the numbers , the numbers are the beast!  He sees your worship of the numbers in your writings:  Behold Buddies insight!

jrosina wrote:

"Thanks marcie this is real togetherness here...but for quite sometime I have noticed that 679 in any combinations ususally brings a triple or 70 something or 11'something also it looks like 255 is going to revisit and or 001 to 009 I am not sleeping the revisit of 201 so I am ready marcie Thanks  and a Quad is coming some place maybe New York, (Night) New Jersey or West Verginia Michigan for all who are in those states look out! sure as the sun comes out! so lets be ready! Thanks Marcie, Marcie I am Glad!! You'r back and doing fine!  Stay Blessed Marcie!"

Buddie says waiting for numbers to appear out of nowhere is the idolatry of numbers.  Buddie says the idolatry of numbers causes confusion and disillusionment when they fail to appear.   When they fail to appear one becomes confused and sad,  but still the false hope of the expected numbers to come tommorrow causes the unenlightened to spend more and more money hoping their number will appear! 

You or should I say,"Buddie/You" Are confusing the love of doing something well, with Idolatry! Last I saw I did not say that my numbers would "Hex" anyone unless they spoke good about them"  That is an attempt at wichtcrafT!! and Idolatry!!

If you undertake any Job, you want to do a Good job, you want to do it the best! Your numbers may "come out of nowhere."   I study to see where are my numbers coming from!    So no Jerasan, bad comparison.. see if you can try something more convinsing.  One thing you must know I reserve my love for you, for you as I am to Love,  but I will Not love a Statue!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I think just about everyone idolizes at some point everyday.

Morton salt is idolized salt. Most folks use it to sprinkle it on their food.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I did not know About The Lottery Post site; for years I worked out the numbers and fend for myself with the lottery, mainly Pick 3 and pick 4.  As the years went by I got better and better at hiting. One day my son came to me and said, "mom, I found this cool web site, they have people just like you on it" (He is a computer genious/wiz kid) They are into the Numbers just like you!" The rest is history.  I came on at first nothing happened, I did not know my way aroung the "neighborhood"

One day I ventured into the prediction Board and was amazed! Wow I am Home! Then I read the topics posted I said  " I like this" 

I actually felt afinity with some, others made me laugh like crazy; mainly rdgrnr.  Others were cool like Ladymylena, Marcie, Win4life, Sully16. and of course latter Tiggs, Joker17, Coin and Others.  I prayed with Dollar419 about her mom, worried about Marcie in the Hospital. Everyone here know why I play, everyone know why its okay to sit for a while and play with numbers! Do any one else feel this! or is it Just me!

I certainly do and especially to you for praying for my mother...God Bless You and Good Luck in winning!!Dance

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                      nashville n.c.
                      United States
                      Member #78433
                      August 14, 2009
                      1547 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan I want you to know, That THe GOD I serve which is The LIVING GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF Abraham Isaac and Yacob, And HIS SON JESUS THE CHRIST, (YESHUA HAMESSIAH) My LORD AND SAVIOR and KING!  Will not permit me to apologize to Stick, Stone, Wood, Paper, Jade or Carvings of What-ever Material made  by the Hands of Man!  HE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL DELIVER ME from the "hex"  of witchcraft, sorcery, wicca, spells, magic witchery, warlocks, and all other demonology and even if HE does not ( Because HE is GOD ALONE) I Still will Not Bow to it!

I tell you this with Much Love for You and for Your Soul! You need to Repent!!!! and ASK THE REAL GOD ALMIGHTY... THE LIVING GOD, Your CREATOR for Forgiveness, for worshiping HIS Creation, Instead of HIM!!!  Your or "Buddie'S" hex is not stronger than HIS CURSE, that will fall on you if you don't stop your Idolatry! 

When Budah was alive he did not want people to worship him, he did not seek to be worshiped! That's the best Honor you could give him! 

yes..there is a sisterhood/brotherhood associated within the lp family..This post in particular..(lol)shows how real families are..sometimes disagreements,sometimes envious of  each other..I have met some of the nicest ppl there ever were on this site.Yes, some that cry with you,some to talk with when things go wrong, and theres some that (YES) pray with you during illness and tragedy..The ones that really stands out are those that i look forward to their posts because of how they makes me laugh when i go for a period and dont hit..(RDGRNR)..hes one of my favorites..lol..i sometimes laugh all the next day thinking of his posts..All in All...these are a great group of people whom i love dearly.....JUST LIKE FAMILY...

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34125 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Well what do you know 010 came in Tenn. Feb. 16th. Midday! even tiggs talked about it it had on a Stratch off ticket, soon as i get up this morning I get on lotterypost, and Tiggs is in my first mail from the thread. would you spend 10 or 20 or a Lottery ticket.  This was from my dream. and then I seen what Tiggs said so ironic! I still see the 467 coming somewhere!

Tri StatesParty      764 comb. Feb. 16th. Eve.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Tri StatesParty      764 comb. Feb. 16th. Eve.

Marcieeeeeee I( got it!!!! Big and I got the number I can't Stand it came out here in Nyc tonight 984!! Two for Two, Marcie Two for Two!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Buddie still talks to Ringo and Paul!

Buddie and friends

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40341 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Buddie still talks to Ringo and Paul!

Buddie and friends

i'v just had a long day at work and it feels good to be home , LOVE THIS ALBUM.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"