Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you enjoy helping others wiln the Lottery?

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie. That was just a little sarcastic humor response to pepper1. Read it in context with pepper's post.

Thanks for the offer anyway but I rarely play the 3 and 4.

Now if you could give me the winning numbers for P5 or MM or PB I'd be much obliged lil' darlin'.

Well rd, I will get rid of Tiggs very Shortly and Start with TN! or VA.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40609 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

hi pepper1, i had to switch where i played ,because the clerk spent to much time looking at my tickets. i would tell him just run my slips thru again, but he only wanted one good number..i got tired of standing there waiting, now i cash my tickets in at a place where i didn't play them.  I have spent almost 30 years studying the 3 digit your right you got to do your homework if you want a good grade.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15327 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Are you Kidding!! And when they Win!!! Oh how sweet it is!!!!

I get such a kick out of it!! It makes my Year!!!   Yes I do.  and I don't mind doing the work so they can be Happy! It makes me mad at myself when they don't get it!

It becomes a challenge and it sends me back to the work out sheet, to see where did I go wrong!  And Believe me I get them!

I love this forum......everyone is so helpful.  I like to read all the different messages and am trying to expand on my learning curve.....sometimes I get sometimes I don't.

So with that being said can someone give me a winner for tomorrow here in South Florida.  We need some heat down here.  It's going down into the 30's - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank you all for sharing!!See Ya!

Connie

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

if i win the lotto, i´ll leave LP, come back once every 3 years and check but continued with other stuff i want to do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Hey pepper, How about some winning numbers?

Skip all the details, just give me the numbers please.

Ain't no use two of us going through all that work.

I don't like doing all that figuring and stuff.

Since you up in them there hills I'll see what I can do.No No

pepper1's avatar - batman38
            hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Pumpi is that really you , are is it someone else on your computer. I can't believe that you use one sentence.

Good idea. I would have to come back once a week to see what being done are said. I really

enjoy LP.

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Fayetteville Georgia
              United States
              Member #71666
              March 1, 2009
              4885 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I don't mind helping people, as long as they are trying to learn how to do it themselves.  I just hate when people try to feed off you pming asking for numbers.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Well rd, I will get rid of Tiggs very Shortly and Start with TN! or VA.

Why pray tell would you want to get rid of tiggs?..On my travels we can use a laptop..tiggs loves to brag as he has no sense..ask ridge..

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Why pray tell would you want to get rid of tiggs?..On my travels we can use a laptop..tiggs loves to brag as he has no sense..ask ridge..

Because Firstly, You are going to be super Rich, and in Hiding!  Secondly, you will not have to try to Hit the Big one since you would have already!!!! Hit!!!  Yes!!!! This is a cake walk!! Yeah! Tiggs is going to the Bank! Tiggs is going to the baaannkk!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                    MICHIGAN
                    United States
                    Member #65282
                    September 22, 2008
                    1992 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I NJOY  workin on numbers, its my STRESS buster, sharin sure why not, share the LOVE, share the Wealth!

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I don't mind helping people, as long as they are trying to learn how to do it themselves.  I just hate when people try to feed off you pming asking for numbers.

So long as it's within reason, consider it a compliment. When people ask you for numbers, it's another way of saying that they trust you with their money so you must be doing something right.

L.L.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22971 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't be wasting time here. Why post anything if you don't want anyone else to hit? I'd have to question

the motives of someone who doesn't want anyone to walk away with a win on something they posted. We've already seen what the problems of

wanting to be glorious bring...or not feeling glorious enough.

There was discussion awhile back about giving an instant ticket as a gift and having the recipient win big on it....isn't this the same sort of thing?

You do the workouts, come up with the leads and someone else hits and they didn't do squat....So what?

I'd never use resentment as a measure of whether someone deserved the hit they got. Everyone deserves a hit. I don't waste time with

determining who deserves what. Post things that lead people to win or post the winner and others play and hit and the poster doesn't?....If you

have a problem with that then your information needs to stay Top Secret.

Many posters say they want to help but it becomes evident that was pretty much a catch phrase...you find out later they develop problems with

*community effort*, *it takes everyone to win*, *we're all equal*. If you are going to waste time pondering who worked for their hit, who gave

who what or feel resentful about someone else's hit....check your attitude at the door or stop posting on Lottery Post. Simple.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:09 am - IP Logged

If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't be wasting time here. Why post anything if you don't want anyone else to hit? I'd have to question

the motives of someone who doesn't want anyone to walk away with a win on something they posted. We've already seen what the problems of

wanting to be glorious bring...or not feeling glorious enough.

There was discussion awhile back about giving an instant ticket as a gift and having the recipient win big on it....isn't this the same sort of thing?

You do the workouts, come up with the leads and someone else hits and they didn't do squat....So what?

I'd never use resentment as a measure of whether someone deserved the hit they got. Everyone deserves a hit. I don't waste time with

determining who deserves what. Post things that lead people to win or post the winner and others play and hit and the poster doesn't?....If you

have a problem with that then your information needs to stay Top Secret.

Many posters say they want to help but it becomes evident that was pretty much a catch phrase...you find out later they develop problems with

*community effort*, *it takes everyone to win*, *we're all equal*. If you are going to waste time pondering who worked for their hit, who gave

who what or feel resentful about someone else's hit....check your attitude at the door or stop posting on Lottery Post. Simple.

You raise some good points here but, let's look at this a bit closer. Example: Okay, you're from PA and you're posting numbers regulary and hitting all the time for good money. Another individual from PA that doesn't know how to work numbers or anything takes note of your wins and begins to simply copy your numbers and wins each time you win.

Now, you're brainstorming to come up with your numbers...working hard while they sit back drinking a nice cold one and waiting for you to post up. They simply "ride your coat tail" to the bank with absolutely no effort.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't have just a little bit of a problem with this? Honestly?

Helping someone, knowingly, and someone knowingly helping themselves to your hard work is what it boils down to. I'm just asking for a straight answer.

L.L.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22971 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

L.L. Straight answer?

No. I would not have a problem with that. Honestly.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

L.L. Straight answer?

No. I would not have a problem with that. Honestly.

Good deal...at least you're honest!!! Now, when you win that MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT, I WANT MY CUT!! Just kidding!! Hey, best wishes with your numbers!Thumbs Up

L.L.