Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you enjoy helping others wiln the Lottery?

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

if i win the lotto, i´ll leave LP, come back once every 3 years and check but continued with other stuff i want to do...

Yep! peper1 you are right; someone is using Pompi76 Computer!! They are in your Computer Pumpi.. this is not paranoia this time!!!!

And they can actually make straight sentences get them Pompi.. get......Oh pompi wait a minute not so fast... maybe if you find out who it is, you can hire them to write and you dictate what you want us to know. Hmmm.. you know it could work Pumpi!LoL.. just kidding Pumpi, you know here we kid around a lot with everyone... because this business of winning is very serious Business so we keep it light and make jokes as we wait for the results!  Just a joke Pompi!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Yep! peper1 you are right; someone is using Pompi76 Computer!! They are in your Computer Pumpi.. this is not paranoia this time!!!!

And they can actually make straight sentences get them Pompi.. get......Oh pompi wait a minute not so fast... maybe if you find out who it is, you can hire them to write and you dictate what you want us to know. Hmmm.. you know it could work Pumpi!LoL.. just kidding Pumpi, you know here we kid around a lot with everyone... because this business of winning is very serious Business so we keep it light and make jokes as we wait for the results!  Just a joke Pompi!!

...because this business of winning is very serious Business so we keep it light and make jokes as we wait for the results! 

How very right you are, indeed! I went hunting this morning and found some really huge tracks!!! I set the appropriate trap...this will be a very nice kill!!! Best wishes on your Midday play as well!!!

L.L. 

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

...because this business of winning is very serious Business so we keep it light and make jokes as we wait for the results! 

How very right you are, indeed! I went hunting this morning and found some really huge tracks!!! I set the appropriate trap...this will be a very nice kill!!! Best wishes on your Midday play as well!!!

L.L. 

Yes Lucky, How sweet it is! Happy Hunting!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I get great satisfaction out of helping others win...heck if I can't win with my numbers, someone may as well... LOL  Seriously, the joy of someone dropping a post saying that they just hit a str8 or box makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :)  It really IS better to give than it is to receive......  Blue Angel

Lep

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is feeling particularly helpful, there's this lil' game called MegaMillions that has caught my interest...

I'll supply my own $$$, I'm just having a bit of trouble with the right set of numbers. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Remember the old Hostess Twinkie commercial?

"Share the wealth!"

Well that's my motto. When my accuracy rating is 100%, I'll have no problem sharing winning numbers with anyone who asks. Once I get my accuracy rating to 100%, anyone who want numbers from me would receive them in the form of a text message. When I get the numbers would be when I send the numbers out. So if I get the numbers at 3:00 a.m., then, everyone in my cell phone would get the numbers. I would even go so far as to post them on the predictions page here at lottery post. If you check my stats you'll see I still have a way to go.

Why? Because we all need a little extra money every week. And having the ability to help you pick up an extra $5,500 a month would be great as far as I'm concerned.

But as for now, I only share with 3 people when certain things occur. Why? Because I don't want to deal with folks who get miffed with me when the numbers I give don't hit.

Besides I like dealing with the people who only deal with me for the winning numbers, especially the honest ones who will tell you that they are there for the numbers. I really respect them for their honesty.

It's like feeding a stray animal. They only show up when it's time to eat.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I get great satisfaction out of helping others win...heck if I can't win with my numbers, someone may as well... LOL  Seriously, the joy of someone dropping a post saying that they just hit a str8 or box makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :)  It really IS better to give than it is to receive......  Blue Angel

Calabs!!!  kindred Spirits, Yes! That is exactly how I feel!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't be wasting time here. Why post anything if you don't want anyone else to hit? I'd have to question

the motives of someone who doesn't want anyone to walk away with a win on something they posted. We've already seen what the problems of

wanting to be glorious bring...or not feeling glorious enough.

There was discussion awhile back about giving an instant ticket as a gift and having the recipient win big on it....isn't this the same sort of thing?

You do the workouts, come up with the leads and someone else hits and they didn't do squat....So what?

I'd never use resentment as a measure of whether someone deserved the hit they got. Everyone deserves a hit. I don't waste time with

determining who deserves what. Post things that lead people to win or post the winner and others play and hit and the poster doesn't?....If you

have a problem with that then your information needs to stay Top Secret.

Many posters say they want to help but it becomes evident that was pretty much a catch phrase...you find out later they develop problems with

*community effort*, *it takes everyone to win*, *we're all equal*. If you are going to waste time pondering who worked for their hit, who gave

who what or feel resentful about someone else's hit....check your attitude at the door or stop posting on Lottery Post. Simple.

I never said that I didn't want anyone to win. What I don't like is someone who doesn't like to do the

work and learn. I've always being the kind of person that if you're sucessful I want to learn how you got there, so that I can follow. As you said it takes everyone to win. I see the same people every day waiting on numbers they

don't offer anything nor do they have two cent to put in. The first time I met Hitman I gave him a bx hit. We disscusion

my method his method. When he came up with a pick4 system he shared it with me. I seem alot of post on LP

when people are teaching someone doesn't want to learn they just want the number, and they were told to learn.

I think that what LP is about giving, and sharing, learning. I don't determining who deserves what, but I do determining when and how I want to give it. I'm a very giving person, but I'm not a fool

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I never said that I didn't want anyone to win. What I don't like is someone who doesn't like to do the

work and learn. I've always being the kind of person that if you're sucessful I want to learn how you got there, so that I can follow. As you said it takes everyone to win. I see the same people every day waiting on numbers they

don't offer anything nor do they have two cent to put in. The first time I met Hitman I gave him a bx hit. We disscusion

my method his method. When he came up with a pick4 system he shared it with me. I seem alot of post on LP

when people are teaching someone doesn't want to learn they just want the number, and they were told to learn.

I think that what LP is about giving, and sharing, learning. I don't determining who deserves what, but I do determining when and how I want to give it. I'm a very giving person, but I'm not a fool

Pepper1 I understand exactly what you're referring to. I've met quite a few people you're talking about. Have you ever had an encounter like this:

Pepper1: All you have to do is...........

Moocher: I'm not going to do it, that's why I asked you........... or

Moocher: I would but,...............

Yup!! They're some sorry boogers. Remind me of some of my relatives. When I encounter a personality like this, there are times when I become one of the most "not knowingest" person they have ever met. I received this badge of honor from my mom when I was a teenager. I've perfected the skill ever since.

So, don't let the parasites drain you. Perfect your skill of withdrawl and become a "not knowingest" person. When you're dead and gone, the parasites will still be parasitting.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't be wasting time here. Why post anything if you don't want anyone else to hit? I'd have to question

the motives of someone who doesn't want anyone to walk away with a win on something they posted. We've already seen what the problems of

wanting to be glorious bring...or not feeling glorious enough.

There was discussion awhile back about giving an instant ticket as a gift and having the recipient win big on it....isn't this the same sort of thing?

You do the workouts, come up with the leads and someone else hits and they didn't do squat....So what?

I'd never use resentment as a measure of whether someone deserved the hit they got. Everyone deserves a hit. I don't waste time with

determining who deserves what. Post things that lead people to win or post the winner and others play and hit and the poster doesn't?....If you

have a problem with that then your information needs to stay Top Secret.

Many posters say they want to help but it becomes evident that was pretty much a catch phrase...you find out later they develop problems with

*community effort*, *it takes everyone to win*, *we're all equal*. If you are going to waste time pondering who worked for their hit, who gave

who what or feel resentful about someone else's hit....check your attitude at the door or stop posting on Lottery Post. Simple.

I shall not pass this way again...

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
                    therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human
                    being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not
                    pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855
                    French-born Quaker Minister

I don't know if I shall pass this way again! So I rather help as if, I am not!  A true giver does not add conditions with his or her giving! You give and do it All the way, That does not make you a Fool, It makes you a genuine giver! Many Times when you are giving you don't even notice that you are giving! It is who you are!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                      hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Pepper1 I understand exactly what you're referring to. I've met quite a few people you're talking about. Have you ever had an encounter like this:

Pepper1: All you have to do is...........

Moocher: I'm not going to do it, that's why I asked you........... or

Moocher: I would but,...............

Yup!! They're some sorry boogers. Remind me of some of my relatives. When I encounter a personality like this, there are times when I become one of the most "not knowingest" person they have ever met. I received this badge of honor from my mom when I was a teenager. I've perfected the skill ever since.

So, don't let the parasites drain you. Perfect your skill of withdrawl and become a "not knowingest" person. When you're dead and gone, the parasites will still be parasitting.

I love my dad first, but he call me twice aday for the number he only want 3 number five at the most. When he hit are

get a number do you think he calls to give me a head up, NO. He expect to hit when I give it to him. I've

start to lie and say I don't play anymore. I can't tell him when I hit he get mad. I've tried to show him and other

how to work it out for themself. They simply don't want that. Sometime I lose what I'm trying to do. Sometime

they give me number off the top of there head, are somthing they heard in the store. I don't mind helping them

but everyday. Guess what he complaining about the 30 call he made to my phone long distance. You see what I mean. My mother say he going to drive me crazy. She say leave him along.

IF i ever win the big lottery no one but the lottery and my husband will know

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #79918
                        September 12, 2009
                        49 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I would really enjoy helping people with the lottery and be thrilled for them if they won.  However, until I hit that secondary Cash 5 jackpot last weekend, none of my friends wanted to discuss lottery systems with me.  I don't post here often, but I do come on to read things others have posted, because lottery discussions are interesting to me.   Now it's kind of funny because people are like "What did you say the name of that lottery book is?"  In the past, I've even tried to loan the book to people, but nobody ever wanted to read it.  The same people who laughed at me for using a lottery system suddenly want to hear what I have to say on the subject.   Smiley

griffin,ga
                          United States
                          Member #47958
                          December 3, 2006
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

for all the people who dont mind helping people win even if we dont,thank you a million times over!!!!

Hyperredslim73

griffin,ga
                            United States
                            Member #47958
                            December 3, 2006
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

for all the people who dont mind helping people win even if we dont,thank you a million times over!!!!

myself incuded as far as trying to help people win!!!

Hyperredslim73

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22867 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I was referring to the people who make claims to the effect that it takes everyone to win....those seemingly helpful people who use those

phrases and have you believe it until one day, they make a complete turnaround and become complete monsters and snatch everything away.

Or threaten to..

As far as giving goes...I used to do an awful lot of talking on a particular thread...talked up sums, sets, pairs, patterns, what might come, what

should come and sure did enough talking about what didn't come at all...we all can do that as well as anyone else. What I didn't care about

was someone learning to do what I did. I put it out there - if anyone could use it, fine and good...if they didn't want to....also fine and good.

If I posted a hit alright...if I didn't well, then, I didn't. No one had to play anything I posted or read anything I wrote.

Before I get into what I'm so good at doing...(going on)...I'll just say this - I think the point of being here is to pick up what you can. If it's a win

SUPER! Unless you actually ask how to...I personally don't expect you to learn anything to hit. That's my opinion and I don't think it is wrong or

foolish....I just view generosity different I guess.