Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you enjoy helping others wiln the Lottery?

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1648 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I love my dad first, but he call me twice aday for the number he only want 3 number five at the most. When he hit are

get a number do you think he calls to give me a head up, NO. He expect to hit when I give it to him. I've

start to lie and say I don't play anymore. I can't tell him when I hit he get mad. I've tried to show him and other

how to work it out for themself. They simply don't want that. Sometime I lose what I'm trying to do. Sometime

they give me number off the top of there head, are somthing they heard in the store. I don't mind helping them

but everyday. Guess what he complaining about the 30 call he made to my phone long distance. You see what I mean. My mother say he going to drive me crazy. She say leave him along.

IF i ever win the big lottery no one but the lottery and my husband will know

Maybe you need to just have a one on one with your dad and discuss some specifics regarding information. Remember, you only have (1) dad and (1) mom and they're priceless... 

L.L.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22848 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I shall not pass this way again...

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
    therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human
    being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not
    pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855
    French-born Quaker Minister

I don't know if I shall pass this way again! So I rather help as if, I am not!  A true giver does not add conditions with his or her giving! You give and do it All the way, That does not make you a Fool, It makes you a genuine giver! Many Times when you are giving you don't even notice that you are giving! It is who you are!

I Agree!

That's who I am....I don't need anything in return. Why not throw something out there you see or that someone can use....I do not need anything

in return. It doesn't make me foolish - I'm not paying for anyone's tickets. I'm doing what I like and if anyone can take advantage of that, that is

not taking advantage of me.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

That's who I am....I don't need anything in return. Why not throw something out there you see or that someone can use....I do not need anything

in return. It doesn't make me foolish - I'm not paying for anyone's tickets. I'm doing what I like and if anyone can take advantage of that, that is

dr, my sentiments exactly!!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I understand were you're coming from.

hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

There is no one on one with my father and I understand . I just simply say I don't play anymore

and no one feeling get hurt. He 76 My mother know that i play we just keep  it from him

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I respect your view.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

dr65 you mean if you give tiggs some numbers and he wins trillions off of your numbers he can't give you a couple of bucks?..Man give tiggs some numbers!!!!..Sweet...Wonder if jrosina is like that..I will find out soon...I hope..

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22848 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:09 am - IP Logged

dr65 you mean if you give tiggs some numbers and he wins trillions off of your numbers he can't give you a couple of bucks?..Man give tiggs some numbers!!!!..Sweet...Wonder if jrosina is like that..I will find out soon...I hope..

tiggs, no you keep it Big Smile but I don't have too much interest in the big games. You won't pick up trillion$ with my help. If you ever see anything

you like 3 digit wise, go ahead play and enjoy a possible hit...it's yours. (keep an eye on 11's and 88's in the 3 digit)

Good luck today!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

There is no one on one with my father and I understand . I just simply say I don't play anymore

and no one feeling get hurt. He 76 My mother know that i play we just keep  it from him

If he's 76 years old, I'd be throwing money down regardless just for G.P. Just my view but, I don't know the whole story so...

It'll all work out and I have no doubt in my mind that if you and your husband were to hit the Mega, wild horses couldn't keep you from getting to your dad with a nice chunk of it!!

L.L.

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

tiggs, no you keep it Big Smile but I don't have too much interest in the big games. You won't pick up trillion$ with my help. If you ever see anything

you like 3 digit wise, go ahead play and enjoy a possible hit...it's yours. (keep an eye on 11's and 88's in the 3 digit)

Good luck today!

Thanks Doc..I'll play the 138 st/bx and 118 and 188 this afternoon if it don't come in midday..We have the only Dr who makes house calls..Neat!!......

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14833 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks Doc..I'll play the 138 st/bx and 118 and 188 this afternoon if it don't come in midday..We have the only Dr who makes house calls..Neat!!......

So tell me tiggs...if you win off of Dr65's numbers or anyone else's numbers... are you going to share it with us... (I mean the winning number not the money)...or just donate some of it to some good charity...

bomberos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #39208
                        May 12, 2006
                        390 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Absolutely!  I post numbers on my "Pick 3's of the day" blog hoping somebody somewhere wins something.  One or two of my picks come out almost every day.  There are a lot of people hurting out there and for a lot of us this is the only way to get a little extra cash.  The system seems hell-bent on reducing the average hard-working American to squalor so if someone can win from my humble offerings, great!

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

So tell me tiggs...if you win off of Dr65's numbers or anyone else's numbers... are you going to share it with us... (I mean the winning number not the money)...or just donate some of it to some good charity...

No...Yes...Maybe..I might..I'll let you know..

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22848 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, I'll be thinking about you midday today and just so you have a buddy in it, I'll be playing those too here in PA along with some other 88's.

Good luck today! I'm rooting for us!

Banana

(this banana might not look too peppy after the midday draw but it's fun to try)

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, I'll be thinking about you midday today and just so you have a buddy in it, I'll be playing those too here in PA along with some other 88's.

Good luck today! I'm rooting for us!

Banana

(this banana might not look too peppy after the midday draw but it's fun to try)

Team work..tiggs like this..Good luck in PA dr you deserve and big win!!..