Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard question..

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

whats some of your  opinoins of  her books , i stop and look at them and it  really makes me wonder and or what books or systems do you advise , thank you..

some day....some day

stephi's avatar - winifrid
    rural lowcountry, south carolina
    United States
    Member #31677
    February 2, 2006
    196 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I like her wheel book, Wheel Five to Win. A giant wheel book for pick 5 games.

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #79918
      September 12, 2009
      49 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I am a huge Gail Howard fan.  I seldom play the lottery unless I have time to sit down, study the winning numbers in past drawings and use one of her wheeling system.  I hit a secondary jackpot on Carolina Cash 5 (5/39) a few weeks ago, my largest lottery win to date.   That was wheeling 18 numbers in 6 games on a 2 out of 4 wheel.   Not the best wheel to use, either, according to Gail.  I don't win every time I play, but my winnings have significantly increased.  I usually win a little something, if only part of my money back.  And this is coming from someone who has a very small lottery budget.  Good luck; I wish you much success!  I also use the Wheel Five to Win book, as mentioned in the above post, along with the Lottery Master's Guide.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #85721
        January 21, 2010
        160 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I have her book the Lottery Master Guide, which I think is a must read for any lottery player.  It does not cover the pick 3.  I do not have her software which I hear is very good but is DOS based.  For software I use Lotto Buster which is Windows based and is pretty good I think.  Her software is $89 and Lotto Buster is $39 but LB has free updates.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious if Gails Wheel 5 to win book has some of the same wheels as her book Lotto Winning Wheels for Powerball & Mega Millions minus the bonus number?

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #79918
            September 12, 2009
            49 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Yes, in the editions I have at least some of the wheels are exactly the same.  I was trying to find my Winning Wheels for PB so I could compare, but no luck.  I use the Wheel 5 book for PB, too.

Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Yes, in the editions I have at least some of the wheels are exactly the same.  I was trying to find my Winning Wheels for PB so I could compare, but no luck.  I use the Wheel 5 book for PB, too.

OK thanks.

A few years ago I was all set to buy the Wheel 5 book but then decided against it. One of the things I didn't like about using the Winning wheels book was that to use the wheel I wanted I either had to add more numbers or sometimes take off numbers and then once I wheeled my numbers I didn't like the lines the wheel produced. I will add that I used these wheels for Little Lotto which is a 5/39 game.

Anyway now I pick the numbers I want to play and then I put together my own lines. This may not create balanced lines but I determine how many lines I want and I get to decide what numbers to put together on each line. I'm much happier doing it this way.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                United States
                Member #44729
                August 8, 2006
                446 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

well thanks for the imput , the wife is out with the girls shopping (i'll need to win to support there  shopping..lol), and i told her to pick one to get from the choice you've suggested ,ill keep you informed

and keeping good thoughts..Cheers

some day....some day

Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

well thanks for the imput , the wife is out with the girls shopping (i'll need to win to support there  shopping..lol), and i told her to pick one to get from the choice you've suggested ,ill keep you informed

and keeping good thoughts..Cheers

WOW lucky you that you can actually go to a store and "pick one". Here in IL (at least where I am) the stores don't sell ANY lottery books. Everything has to be ordered online : ( 

Gail Howards Master Lottery Guide is a good book to invest in. Even if you choose not to use all the charts it definitely helps open your eyes to the different patterns to watch for and helps you be creative in choosing your numbers.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                    United States
                    Member #44729
                    August 8, 2006
                    446 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

... she got  a book "lottery winning systems" and a "cd package"

some day....some day

CA
                      United States
                      Member #84266
                      December 26, 2009
                      410 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

What I don't understand about these books and systems is that why do they need to write books and sell it if they "have a winning system"??

It's because they don't have "a winning system" and they rely on the idiots to buy their books to make money. Lol.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                        United States
                        Member #44729
                        August 8, 2006
                        446 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

What I don't understand about these books and systems is that why do they need to write books and sell it if they "have a winning system"??

It's because they don't have "a winning system" and they rely on the idiots to buy their books to make money. Lol.

so let me get this correct...anyone who buys a book is a idiot ?

some day....some day

CA
                          United States
                          Member #84266
                          December 26, 2009
                          410 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

so let me get this correct...anyone who buys a book is a idiot ?

If someone thinks that buying a lottery book will help them win then yes.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                            Member #51269
                            April 3, 2007
                            529 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Maybe.  However, see these posts marked "Experiment":

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/recentposts

My results are recorded there.  The only book I have from Gail is the Lottery Master Guide and a wheeling program.  My collective wins were $13,000+.  My profit was $10,000+.  So you tell me what's going on.

NY
                              United States
                              Member #23835
                              October 16, 2005
                              3502 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Her books make a crapload of money. For Gail Howard.