Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard question..

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
Member #51269
April 3, 2007
529 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

The one I have gets good reviews, on Amazon, anyway.  I took a chance on one book and that's all I needed.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
    United States
    Member #44729
    August 8, 2006
    446 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Her books make a crapload of money. For Gail Howard.

well in my line of work ,i do  make a "crapload of money" also ...and how did you know i own a porta potty company ?  ...lol

some day....some day

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

... she got  a book "lottery winning systems" and a "cd package"

Just curious...is this a Gail Howard book? I haven't searched lottery books in awhile.

Today I bought a book called The Drunkard's Walk     How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow. I hope there's something in it  that I can apply to the lottery.  I hope it's not one of those scientific boring to read kind of books.

Keep an open mind and the more you read on this website the more ideas you will get as to how to choose the numbers you play.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Just curious...is this a Gail Howard book? I haven't searched lottery books in awhile.

Today I bought a book called The Drunkard's Walk     How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow. I hope there's something in it  that I can apply to the lottery.  I hope it's not one of those scientific boring to read kind of books.

Keep an open mind and the more you read on this website the more ideas you will get as to how to choose the numbers you play.

I think "The Drunkard's Walk" may be an unauthorized biography on my life.

Should be a real page turner..

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

LOL!  I've read some books lately that were so boring and hard to read I don't know how they even got anyone to publish them. I found this one in the math section at the bookstore. LOL I was checking out math books trying to see if anything could relate to the lottery but the formulas in the books...... WAY over my head!  I'm sure I could figure them out if I had the time but I've already got too many interests. That and the idea of math ugh!

LAKE HAVASU AZ
            United States
            Member #44729
            August 8, 2006
            446 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2010, 4:29 am - IP Logged

I think "The Drunkard's Walk" may be an unauthorized biography on my life.

Should be a real page turner..

ahh you went to the same schools i did ...i'll have to check out that book ..

some day....some day

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I got her book back in 1997 along with two floppy disk for about $20.00 are less.  It was a good read with

alot of information. Too much work for me. I did learn something from her about hot and cold number, wheeling, tracking number

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I got her book back in 1997 along with two floppy disk for about $20.00 are less.  It was a good read with

alot of information. Too much work for me. I did learn something from her about hot and cold number, wheeling, tracking number

You bought this book in 1997 and a floppy disk to?..Have you and the rest of the people who have bought the same rich because of Gail?..It's 13 years you must have hit quite a few jackpots by now..Just asking..

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                  Mid Atlantic States
                  United States
                  Member #60043
                  April 3, 2008
                  1422 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

well in my line of work ,i do  make a "crapload of money" also ...and how did you know i own a porta potty company ?  ...lol

In that line of work, I would think that you get a moneyload for the crap eh?

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                    hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

You bought this book in 1997 and a floppy disk to?..Have you and the rest of the people who have bought the same rich because of Gail?..It's 13 years you must have hit quite a few jackpots by now..Just asking..

First of all it came with a floppy disk. My game is not PB,MM.If you had read my post you would have read

that it was of no interest to me. I have my own system which work very well for me.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

First of all it came with a floppy disk. My game is not PB,MM.If you had read my post you would have read

that it was of no interest to me. I have my own system which work very well for me.

Thanks for the info..20.00 is a lot if your not going to use it..Systems in my "BOOK" don't work..If you was to ever check on all the big winners they use QP's and that's what I use a lot..Like you haven't hit anything big jackpot but will be sure to let you know if I do..Good luck pepper....PS: I also will write Gail and let her know I hit on a QP..Happy trails..

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info..20.00 is a lot if your not going to use it..Systems in my "BOOK" don't work..If you was to ever check on all the big winners they use QP's and that's what I use a lot..Like you haven't hit anything big jackpot but will be sure to let you know if I do..Good luck pepper....PS: I also will write Gail and let her know I hit on a QP..Happy trails..

Ok I wanna see a copy of that letter you write to Gail cause I KNOW it's gonna be a masterpiece :)

When I hit 5/6 on Superlotto YES it was a QP! When I hit 4/5 on Little Lotto I picked my own numbers but I did use one of Gail's wheels.

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok I wanna see a copy of that letter you write to Gail cause I KNOW it's gonna be a masterpiece :)

When I hit 5/6 on Superlotto YES it was a QP! When I hit 4/5 on Little Lotto I picked my own numbers but I did use one of Gail's wheels.

ca- you being a rich Postal employee you can afford playing wheels and all sorts of tickets with the money you earn..I use to hear that all the time that I was rich..:):)..Good luck Postal sister and if and when tiggs hits a Jackpot and sends old Gail a letter tiggs will let you read it.....PS: Please try to get the letters in the right mailbox<<----This is for you know who if he reads this message,and you do know who,right?..

YURAN's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Boryspil/Kyiv
                            Ukraine
                            Member #88792
                            March 23, 2010
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Lottery strategies and wheels by Gail Howard... They are good. But you must to understand them. it's not so simply. One strategies from she book are work, but more often I hit 2-3 numbers into Pick-5 games. Set of numbers very seldom hits all FIVE...

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34112 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Well I did see five of them afterwards from the rolling Cash 5 in Ohio. March 22.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.