Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard question..

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

You just need to learn to embrace ethnic art.

HAHAHA @ ethnic art. Maybe I'll post some pics my son did......he calls himself an "artist"

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #79918
    September 12, 2009
    49 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

If you look in the Lottery Post's Book Store, some of Gail Howard's books are there.  Someone thinks their of merit.  I do, despite all the advertising and such that comes with her books.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Well it's the truth if you wanna hit consistantly you gotta SHOW the MONEY it pays too play Steve Player doesn't bet $5-$10 he spends anywhere from $50-$100 on his bets and I've met SERIOUS daily game players that win consistantly and spend well over $20 each time.The KEY is too handicap the game by basically laying a net too trap the winning numbers.

I've simulated spending lots of money on the lotteries same as premium members do by posting 8000 combinations a day and I still have to be lucky to win any more than a small prize.  Vendors like Steve Players and Gail Howard can afford to spend a couple of thousands to win a $1500-$2000 prize because they're not trying to make money by playing the lottery but by selling their systems and such a prize made good advertisement.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I've simulated spending lots of money on the lotteries same as premium members do by posting 8000 combinations a day and I still have to be lucky to win any more than a small prize.  Vendors like Steve Players and Gail Howard can afford to spend a couple of thousands to win a $1500-$2000 prize because they're not trying to make money by playing the lottery but by selling their systems and such a prize made good advertisement.

That's it in a nutshell, RJOh.

They can show proof with winning tickets but how many losing tickets were there?

Same with these stories of somebody winning big by playing $20 Str8 on a P4 number on a "hunch".

How many times did they play $20 Str8 on that "hunch" and lose?

They never talk about that part for some reason.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

They can show proof with winning tickets but how many losing tickets were there?

Same with these stories of somebody winning big by playing $20 Str8 on a P4 number on a "hunch".

Wow a man from TN has got some smarts..Rock on ridge baby!!!..

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Who cares about the losses if it was such a big deal no one in this forum would be playing

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Who cares about the losses if it was such a big deal no one in this forum would be playing

As long as players only spend what they can afford to lose, losing isn't a big deal.  It's only when they buy into the idea that you've got spend big to win big and end up losing big that it becomes a big deal.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

TRUE!! But there are players that do spend and win quite often I've met a few personally now they don't spend thousands of $$$ they spend anywhere from $50-$100 and do very well. I only spend what I can afford so I'm okay some players out there do have sound strategies that enables them too hit more than the odds dictate.There very secretive I met 2 from this forum 6 yrs ago and he was very short didn't wanna say much except that he had a strategy that kept him in the game if I remember correctly I think he was from some foreign country that had a daily game.The other person was a female Computer Programmer she developed software for the Pick-4 in VA and did quite well she sent me copies of her winning tickets but she would not share her program

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I have yet to see anyone brag about how much money they lost trying to get their winners.

Considering the nature of the game...we play.....we lose....we keep playing 'cause if we don't play NO way we can win. I guess losing is part of the game and we know that going in.

This reminds me (don't ask why) of those "as seen on tv" gadgets that are supposed to make your life better ,easier, etc. and they make it look so easy on tv. Then you get it home, it doesn't do what it's supposed to or its harder to use than you thought so in the junk drawer it goes. As long as people are willing to buy a product other people will be willing to produce it. Advertising can be deceiving. I think it's good when people come to LP asking about different systems.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

TRUE!! But there are players that do spend and win quite often I've met a few personally now they don't spend thousands of $$$ they spend anywhere from $50-$100 and do very well. I only spend what I can afford so I'm okay some players out there do have sound strategies that enables them too hit more than the odds dictate.There very secretive I met 2 from this forum 6 yrs ago and he was very short didn't wanna say much except that he had a strategy that kept him in the game if I remember correctly I think he was from some foreign country that had a daily game.The other person was a female Computer Programmer she developed software for the Pick-4 in VA and did quite well she sent me copies of her winning tickets but she would not share her program

" she sent me copies of her winning tickets"

Alrighty then, good enough for me.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

What was the point of her sending you copies of her winning tickets if she had no plans of sharing her program with you? 

When LP members post copies of their winning tickets they get bragging rights, something that hard to come by even though thousands of members play hundreds of lotteries every day.  Even the members posting 8000 plus predictions every day seldom have a winning prediction worth bragging about.

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

What was the point of her sending you copies of her winning tickets if she had no plans of sharing her program with you? 

When LP members post copies of their winning tickets they get bragging rights, something that hard to come by even though thousands of members play hundreds of lotteries every day.  Even the members posting 8000 plus predictions every day seldom have a winning prediction worth bragging about.

DING DING DING!!!..We have a winner!!!..

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2010, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,  that is a Huge assumption on your part.   Just because some of the members here, make the wise decision not to show their large wins, does not mean that they have not won the kind of money to brag about... they just chose not to brag, and that is their right!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,  that is a Huge assumption on your part.   Just because some of the members here, make the wise decision not to show their large wins, does not mean that they have not won the kind of money to brag about... they just chose not to brag, and that is their right!

I would agree if that was true but the word "money" was never mentioned in my post, that is your assumption.  Big wins being hard to come by isn't my assumption, that's according to the odds printed on the back of play slips.  A prediction that wins big being hard to come by is not my assumption either, I check the predictions board results looking for them.

Evil Looking       

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I would agree if that was true but the word "money" was never mentioned in my post, that is your assumption.  Big wins being hard to come by isn't my assumption, that's according to the odds printed on the back of play slips.  A prediction that wins big being hard to come by is not my assumption either, I check the predictions board results looking for them.

Even so, unles it's a Turkey rafle "money" is what is won and you said the following:    "seldom have winning predictions worth bragging about"  According to you?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina