Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much a month do you spend on the game?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22976 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I hope she's not trying to get numbers from a ouija board or something.

Those things are from the devil! Red Devil

Eek

I'm going away for awhile now, I don't want to see the wrath just yet. I'll be over in the pick 3 & 4 forums for a *bit*....I almost said spell but

thought better of it.

Good luck in the hours to come. I'll check back in about a week or so...lol!

Green laugh

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22976 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Yeah..This is not a joke but tiggs wife will not let him have a ouiija board in the house..When tiggs lived in Sarasota Fla in the middle 60's and worked at the Sarasota Herald Tribune some guy had one and him and tiggs played with and it WORKED!!..Maybe that's what we need to make it to the Big Apple??..What say you..

Scared

On second thought, I'll check back in about a month...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Scared

On second thought, I'll check back in about a month...

BOOOOOOOO!!!

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I hope she's not trying to get numbers from a ouija board or something.

Those things are from the devil! Red Devil

Tiggs and rd Why don't you both ouija board this!!!!ChairBashHit With StickHit With Stick

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
          Member #88901
          March 25, 2010
          35 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Some people need the message, some people won't absorb the message, some people don't care about the message, some people already

know the message and some people will just fluff you off because they don't need the message.

In order for us to understand your down on gambling mindset...we have to have some background. Are you a disgruntled player? A reformed

addict? An anti-gambling spokesperson? A big loser? A big winner and lost it all? Could you share that part of it with us? Or is it just a message

you want to spread as a public service before it's too late for someone?

Thats a great response,  and your so right, some people NO MATTER  how much money there throwing away and how much debt there in it won't stop there addiction until they pass away it's almost in there blood not to listen to anyone but themselves, but I have seen this plenty of times,  some may get the message and have no care until real life hits them hard one day (l.e. the bank is going to take there house) and they will be on there bed crying about how much money they have lost and wish they took the message when they heard it and I will get that phone call saying "Man I REALLY REALLY wish I would have listen to you, please help me"... It's never to late or too early to seek help online or off, but most % of people only find out when it's way too late to recover.

I've seen it all, I have helped many grand prize winners battle there addictions due to the fact they won and now the lottery has totally ruined there life and of course I help people on a daily bases who I don't call or never will call "big losers" because everyone is a winner in my book no matter if you come to me winning a million dollars but now your on the verge of bankruptcy or you come to me telling me you sank over $50,000 in a year in the lottery and have not gained a penny.

I will just tell you I was a store owner from the time the lottery started and up until present, I myself have hit a grand prize on everything expect Mega and Power (and I will only hit that the week before i die)  I am not a preacher but only offer services to help protect people to save there money, teach people how the lottery is designed for you to lose and for the lottery to always stay ahead of you, teach people methods of how to play better and what I try to do best is try and get people to stop playing all together.  If people only really understood how the lottery is designed and how much they really have stolen from you, alot will stop playing.  You ever seen the gambling helpline on the back of those tickets?  You call one and you may just meet someone like me and it won't cost you a penny!  My services are free. 

Good luck and please play safe everyone! See Ya!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Buddie & Lil buddie

United States
              Member #88901
              March 25, 2010
              35 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

You are playing fairly safe then, spending a $1000 a year on the lottery is very safe for playing Pick 3 or Pick 4, and if your numbers do ever come up you will be ahead, but let me rest-a-sure you if your numbers do hit say (exact) and you get $5,000 don't ever get excited and blow half or all that money back into the lottery, this is how it all gets started you hit big and the next thing you know your an addict blowing your mortgage to play the game..

Please play safe like you have been! See Ya!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Thats a great response,  and your so right, some people NO MATTER  how much money there throwing away and how much debt there in it won't stop there addiction until they pass away it's almost in there blood not to listen to anyone but themselves, but I have seen this plenty of times,  some may get the message and have no care until real life hits them hard one day (l.e. the bank is going to take there house) and they will be on there bed crying about how much money they have lost and wish they took the message when they heard it and I will get that phone call saying "Man I REALLY REALLY wish I would have listen to you, please help me"... It's never to late or too early to seek help online or off, but most % of people only find out when it's way too late to recover.

I've seen it all, I have helped many grand prize winners battle there addictions due to the fact they won and now the lottery has totally ruined there life and of course I help people on a daily bases who I don't call or never will call "big losers" because everyone is a winner in my book no matter if you come to me winning a million dollars but now your on the verge of bankruptcy or you come to me telling me you sank over $50,000 in a year in the lottery and have not gained a penny.

I will just tell you I was a store owner from the time the lottery started and up until present, I myself have hit a grand prize on everything expect Mega and Power (and I will only hit that the week before i die)  I am not a preacher but only offer services to help protect people to save there money, teach people how the lottery is designed for you to lose and for the lottery to always stay ahead of you, teach people methods of how to play better and what I try to do best is try and get people to stop playing all together.  If people only really understood how the lottery is designed and how much they really have stolen from you, alot will stop playing.  You ever seen the gambling helpline on the back of those tickets?  You call one and you may just meet someone like me and it won't cost you a penny!  My services are free. 

Good luck and please play safe everyone! See Ya!

"what I try to do best is try and get people to stop playing all together.  If people only really understood how the lottery is designed and how much they really have stolen from you, alot will stop playing."

Do you go to bars and try to get the customers to stop drinking too?

Do you go to tobacco shops and tell people to quit smoking?

Do you hang out in McDonalds and tell people not to eat the hamburgers because of all the fat?

Couldn't we just call the number if we wanted a sermon?

Or do we get your crusading about the evil lottery whether we want it or not?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                  Member #88435
                  March 16, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:19 am - IP Logged
                  If had to give up drinking...my poison is Southern Comfort...or giving up gambling...I'd shoot my-self. LOL

All in moderation.

And if you lose all your money, things, family and friends...you still got your demons. Green laugh
                  Thumbs Up

$1,000,000

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged
                    If had to give up drinking...my poison is Southern Comfort...or giving up gambling...I'd shoot my-self. LOL

All in moderation.

And if you lose all your money, things, family and friends...you still got your demons. Green laugh
                    Thumbs Up

Yeah, I like a shot of that Southern Comfort 100 proof once in a while my own self.   Cheers

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Buddie & Lil buddie

Uh, oh. Miss Rosie sho nuff goin' on a rampage now.

Feet, don't fail me now!

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

You are playing fairly safe then, spending a $1000 a year on the lottery is very safe for playing Pick 3 or Pick 4, and if your numbers do ever come up you will be ahead, but let me rest-a-sure you if your numbers do hit say (exact) and you get $5,000 don't ever get excited and blow half or all that money back into the lottery, this is how it all gets started you hit big and the next thing you know your an addict blowing your mortgage to play the game..

Please play safe like you have been! See Ya!

A person who blow's their mortgage on numbers, lacks comon sence!  Most People here on Lottery Post I will venture to say, are very, very smart. So please, if you feel this way about the Lottery, Don't play!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

A person who blow's their mortgage on numbers, lacks comon sence!  Most People here on Lottery Post I will venture to say, are very, very smart. So please, if you feel this way about the Lottery, Don't play!!!

Why thank you jrosina saying tiggs is smart..Probably the only thing you said about tiggs that was right..Oh praise Jesus!!!..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10354 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:41 am - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc

No problem, most people just don't dig that deep and would be really surprised if they scratched the surface even just a little.

jrosina,

Re: Mystical, I think teaching people how to do numerology and such and working out their own numbers from the dreasm, names, birthdays, etc... would be all about the lottery. But every time such a thread is attempted it gets buried by the daily, 2,326 or more dream number requests.

Can we say, work out your own numbers, with fear and trembling?

LP 2:12

Wink

rdgrnr,

I'm on a couple of Christian forums. Every time Halloween comes up and some people say they will not let their kids trick or treat, Halloween is evil, yada yada yada, I ask them if they trick or treated when they were kids and it's always, " Hamina hamina hamina....."

BOOGA BOOGA!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I love too gamble,drink,smoke use ouija boards,practice astrology,numerology,tarot cards  "I LOVE MY OUIJA BOARD" anyway back too the topic under discussion I play $5-$10 a week in the Pick-3/4 games