Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much a month do you spend on the game?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Why thank you jrosina saying tiggs is smart..Probably the only thing you said about tiggs that was right..Oh praise Jesus!!!..

Ooh! Tiggs, this is the second day I got you Praising YESHUA-HAMESSIAH,  There is hope for you yet!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc

No problem, most people just don't dig that deep and would be really surprised if they scratched the surface even just a little.

jrosina,

Re: Mystical, I think teaching people how to do numerology and such and working out their own numbers from the dreasm, names, birthdays, etc... would be all about the lottery. But every time such a thread is attempted it gets buried by the daily, 2,326 or more dream number requests.

Can we say, work out your own numbers, with fear and trembling?

LP 2:12

Wink

rdgrnr,

I'm on a couple of Christian forums. Every time Halloween comes up and some people say they will not let their kids trick or treat, Halloween is evil, yada yada yada, I ask them if they trick or treated when they were kids and it's always, " Hamina hamina hamina....."

BOOGA BOOGA!

LOL...Yes Coin, we can say that...Especially the trembling part, as we wait for the results! of the numbers; and at the end of our existence here on this planet!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

LOL...Yes Coin, we can say that...Especially the trembling part, as we wait for the results! of the numbers; and at the end of our existence here on this planet!!!

That leaaves tiggs out he's never going to die..

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

That leaaves tiggs out he's never going to die..

Yep! Tiggs, needs lots of Prayer!!!PonderYes Nod

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Red Devil Halloween is from the devil too! Red Devil

Don't forget my 1st born son was born on Halloween!

I like to think of tarot cards , playing cards ,the Runes etc. as positive ways to take a look at my life and show me what I need to focus on or help me to see/understand what's going on in my life. <-------nothing evil there.

I like messing around with pendulums......I've read the church outlawed them too.

I have no interest in ouija boards........I've read too many things. NOT EVIL, just that you have to be careful with using them.

I agree with coin toss about the mystic forum......too bad it doesn't have a sub-forum. I don't always go there...TOO many help me, dream, my dream etc. EVERYTHING gets lost there in dreams LOL

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget my 1st born son was born on Halloween!

I like to think of tarot cards , playing cards ,the Runes etc. as positive ways to take a look at my life and show me what I need to focus on or help me to see/understand what's going on in my life. <-------nothing evil there.

I like messing around with pendulums......I've read the church outlawed them too.

I have no interest in ouija boards........I've read too many things. NOT EVIL, just that you have to be careful with using them.

I agree with coin toss about the mystic forum......too bad it doesn't have a sub-forum. I don't always go there...TOO many help me, dream, my dream etc. EVERYTHING gets lost there in dreams LOL

Tarot cards ouija board same thing..You son was born on Holloween?..That is so cool..Must be the legs..:)..Sweet..........

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Tarot cards ouija board same thing..You son was born on Holloween?..That is so cool..Must be the legs..:)..Sweet..........

OH NOOOOO!!!! BIG difference!!!!! Never heard of spirits coming thru tarot cards and hanging around!

Yup my son was born on Halloween! Good thing I WASN'T born 06 - 06 - 60!

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

OH NOOOOO!!!! BIG difference!!!!! Never heard of spirits coming thru tarot cards and hanging around!

Yup my son was born on Halloween! Good thing I WASN'T born 06 - 06 - 60!

Spooks are everywhere..You see some posters on here,espcially one we all know..