Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you play 90 to win

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pick4hawk.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Unless of course: You know not that you know not! LOL...

You and tiggs make a good couple, Raven. Those who don't understand simply don't believe which validates that everyone has different levels of understanding and approach. It's so easy to jump on the bandwagon of what's popular and I know this to be very true. What you have to keep in mind, though, is that there's ALWAYS a better way to do something and it's up to the individual to discover it at whatever cost.

You get out of anything what you put into it. How much do you put into your research, Raven? How many hours per day do you study numbers and formulas? How much money have you spent on developing software? How much money have you lost through trial and error?

From the beginning of time it has been so much easier for people to doubt...and it got them nowhere. Only the believers came out on top and still do.

L.L.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Stack your one smart dude and live in Ky..ridge isen't going to like that one bit..He thinks all Ky people are dumb but you have proved him wrong which he is about 99.9% of the time he is..Keep up the good work..

We're smart enough to know a $600 payoff for hitting a pick-3 number straight is better than the $500 payoff in Tennessee!

Wink

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
      Member #19982
      August 9, 2005
      226 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

So how many people would play 90 sets of numbers --if your methods calculate them?

Have people played more then 90 numbers and win?

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

We're smart enough to know a $600 payoff for hitting a pick-3 number straight is better than the $500 payoff in Tennessee!

Wink

Some states here pay $600 for the str8 on Pick 3 while others pay only $500. It's easier to hit str8 with a $600 payout than with $500 simply because one can play more numbers (easier) for a higher payout on the same game. Make sense? Apply this to your 2x2 game because there are less total numbers in that game at the expense of a lesser payout. The two scenarios compliment each other. Let me know if I can assist any further, but, this is just a logical approach which will work...with patience.

L.L.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Stack, I made the same exact comment to PiraX over in the Help With A New Game topic. My point was that a person can play more numbers, comfortably and strategically, with the higher payout of $600. Most players, though, simply don't understand how the concept works.

If TX had the $600 payout, I could've been making $300 in profit instead of $200 back in the day and it would've been easier to accomplish. It's all about application and correct math. I'm glad you made this post!!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Wink

The comment in red is only an excerpt from my original post about their 2x2 game.

L.L.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Wink

ridge never hits so he woulden't know what TN pays and if they do..

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Can Skillful Lottery Players Have an Advantage?

Posted by Administrator on August 7, 2009 – 5:33 pm

Author: Darrel Dolph

In all games of chance there are millions of people that are drawn to that game. And, all of them are looking for ways to improve their chances of winning. Whether it is Texas Holdem, Blackjack, Horse Racing or the Lottery, their aficionados flock to the game they love to play. They are all looking for that winning edge.

For each game, the players can be divided into groups; the vacationer (one time per year), the beginner or novice, the recreational player (once in a while), the student (reads books and studies the game) and the serious player (plays on a regular basis). The serious players know the ins and outs and understand the nuances of their game. This sets them apart from the average player. And, the number one thing that is true for all of the serious players, regardless of the game, is they know how to play the odds. They not only know how, but have the self discipline necessary to consistently use those odds to their advantage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the interest of not being able to post links and such, I just copied and pasted a portion of this article. It is a very, very long and informative article which validates skillful gambling along with it's pros and cons at times. I'm aware that there will be differences posted regarding this subject but, it's main purpose is the breakdown of players levels and how it relates to success. I didn't add or take anything away from the contents thereof.

If anyone wants to read it in its' entirety, I can PM the info. on where it can be found...with respect to Todd. There is difference in how one plays when they really know how to play.

L.L.

re5333's avatar - starwars10
                Tallahasse, fla
                United States
                Member #67669
                December 2, 2008
                590 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Let's be real some people don't have enough to the like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

ridge never hits so he woulden't know what TN pays and if they do..

You're only half right tigger.

I do know what they pay.

The other part is moot because I've only played TN's computer games on extremely rare occasions.

I will however be playing this week (starting tonight) with RickG's numbers.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22968 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

YAY rdgrnr!! Hit a good one!!

Big Smile

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22968 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

dr65,

Ooops! Yeah, I figured on 900 not 90.....but I still say anyone who has deep enough pockets to withstands a cold streak of losing $450 a pop is just playing to be playing.

And no matter the game a win can never be assumed, never.

It's okay Coin Toss, I accept your Ooops.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

YAY rdgrnr!! Hit a good one!!

Big Smile

dr you forgot your "good luck" at the end of your post!!..tiggs needs to see that..

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

You're only half right tigger.

I do know what they pay.

The other part is moot because I've only played TN's computer games on extremely rare occasions.

I will however be playing this week (starting tonight) with RickG's numbers.

At least tiggs is half right..You preach and preach about TN and they way they pick numbers now some new guy comes on and your goining to play his numbers??..??..Go back to drinking you was making more sense then..Sorta...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Posted by Administrator on August 7, 2009 – 5:33 pm

Author: Darrel Dolph

In all games of chance there are millions of people that are drawn to that game. And, all of them are looking for ways to improve their chances of winning. Whether it is Texas Holdem, Blackjack, Horse Racing or the Lottery, their aficionados flock to the game they love to play. They are all looking for that winning edge.

For each game, the players can be divided into groups; the vacationer (one time per year), the beginner or novice, the recreational player (once in a while), the student (reads books and studies the game) and the serious player (plays on a regular basis). The serious players know the ins and outs and understand the nuances of their game. This sets them apart from the average player. And, the number one thing that is true for all of the serious players, regardless of the game, is they know how to play the odds. They not only know how, but have the self discipline necessary to consistently use those odds to their advantage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the interest of not being able to post links and such, I just copied and pasted a portion of this article. It is a very, very long and informative article which validates skillful gambling along with it's pros and cons at times. I'm aware that there will be differences posted regarding this subject but, it's main purpose is the breakdown of players levels and how it relates to success. I didn't add or take anything away from the contents thereof.

If anyone wants to read it in its' entirety, I can PM the info. on where it can be found...with respect to Todd. There is difference in how one plays when they really know how to play.

L.L.

Darrel Dolph have written many interesting Ezine articles about lotteries but his ultimate goal is to direct his readers to a website that sells his software, ebooks and data files.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Darrel Dolph have written many interesting Ezine articles about lotteries but his ultimate goal is to direct his readers to a website that sells his software, ebooks and data files.

Yeah, and I sure hope people don't get the idea that I'm attempting to "plug" him or his materials because I'm not. Neither do I use any of his materials. However, his description of player levels and approach in this particular article is right on the money and settles the difference between truly serious players from other varieties of players.

Thanks for bringing that up and I wish that his name didn't actually contain directives in my post. I hope Todd understands my intent here.

L.L.