Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you play 90 to win

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pick4hawk.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

OMG LOL!!!!

Sooooo...how do I know if I don't know! LOL

Let's ask Lucky, he knows.........

LUCKY knows that he makes money playing how he plays with the system he applies and he's happy, that's it. Nothing else matters...just money.

L.L.

Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

WOW that was easy!

@ LL..... HARLEY baby hahaha!

Sounds like you wanna ride my HOG...Shocked 

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

LUCKY knows that he makes money playing how he plays with the system he applies and he's happy, that's it. Nothing else matters...just money.

L.L.

Oh God Lucky snap out of it! Your talking in the third person AND nothing else matters...just money HUH?

HAHA @ your hog!    I used to ride dirt bikes! Oh yeah I miss those days!

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49793 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

OMG LOL!!!!

Sooooo...how do I know if I don't know! LOL

Let's ask Lucky, he knows.........

Maybe it doesn't matter if you don't know: As long as you're Happy!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49793 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Wow!!! No sh*t Sherlock!!! And, trying to shoot a gnat from a football field away with a water gun will keep you constantly refilling it a many days...while still looking for the gnat as it laughs at you!! Ain't no shame in my game at all, baby. I spend the money to make it...$500-$600 at a time in profit.

You think you can buck the government's game and make money without spending any REAL money??? You've got to earn these wins...and consistent wins cost $$$. However, you hit the nail on the head with your SHOTGUN assumption about me. It's no secret at all.

You can't be afraid of your money when gambling. This ain't the stock market where you can get in low and just make money all the time off of that $5 or what ever you're spending.

Do you want a Porsche or a Pinto??? Depends on what you're willing to spend...bottom line.

L.L.

So much for Higher Goals!

It's about how much you get to Keep when You Win: The more you Bet on the Win: The Less You get to Keep!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

So much for Higher Goals!

It's about how much you get to Keep when You Win: The more you Bet on the Win: The Less You get to Keep!

...And the less you bet, the less chance you have of actually hitting all while sacrificing consistency. I play str8. How do you play? I'd be willing to bet you don't even know what kind of hit you'll even get, do you? See, you're tryin' to make ALL THE MONEY every time you play and probably end up with either nothing or very little.

I chose a consistent lesser profit which easily overcomes the odds of losing. Even with occasional losses, I still remain ahead due to the minimum safe profit (MSP) already figured into my system. I get to keep roughly $500 profit in one hit. How long does it take YOU to make that much??? Be honest with yourself for a change.

There isn't ONE member of this site that wouldn't do it if they could successfully and consistently...EVEN YOU. Money is money. You can tell all that nonsense about spending too much to someone who doesn't know any better, sweety!!!

Who's money are you fronting when you play? Yours? I thought so. When you truly learn how to gamble, it costs you nothing to lose because it's their money you wagered anyway. Keep playing like you are. I can personally GUARANTEE that you're in the RED financially. Want me to prove it? Just say the word.

L.L.

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Let's be real some people don't have enough to the like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead

I believe you're talking about enough money here, right? In all reality, you make a good point but, there are exceptions. Everything here depends on how much one spends vs. what type of payout is likely which then dictates total profit. The most important thing at this point is REPEATABILITY (consistency). Can you obtain that same hit again with that same method and dollar amount?

This is where having to spend all you've made, possibly on a fluke, back to the retailer in an attempt to duplicate the hit again. If you're not applying a good system to the appropriate numbers and spending the money on them, there's no telling when or if you'll hit. Do this make any sense at all?

More numbers arranged properly equals much better odds, okay. (1000) combinations in Pick3 along with the ($500) payout in most states. Now, (500) / (2) = (250) and this translates into dollars. If I spend $250 on the str8 hit, I get my $250 right back and, I profit $250. My next play is paid for already, you see? Patience and a good system centered around the next draw with the same odds should net another str8 win.

You're now $500 ahead...all in profit and on (2) hits. Now, if it doesn't make sense to save your money while developing your system to accomplish this then I just don't know what to say. It's so much harder to spend say $20-$25 or say and still land the str8 while profiting the same dollar amount in only (1) hit. The consistency will just not be there...just look around and you'll see.

It's very much like standing very close to the dart board and hitting the same target over and over with a hand full of darts vs. standing fifty feet away and throwing only one or two. Which is easier to repeat and win with? When you read my posts, please don't think "arrogant" or "know it all" okay. Think " aggressive constructive criticism" because that's all it is...compiled with common sense. Hang in there!!!

L.L.

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I believe you're talking about enough money here, right? In all reality, you make a good point but, there are exceptions. Everything here depends on how much one spends vs. what type of payout is likely which then dictates total profit. The most important thing at this point is REPEATABILITY (consistency). Can you obtain that same hit again with that same method and dollar amount?

This is where having to spend all you've made, possibly on a fluke, back to the retailer in an attempt to duplicate the hit again. If you're not applying a good system to the appropriate numbers and spending the money on them, there's no telling when or if you'll hit. Do this make any sense at all?

More numbers arranged properly equals much better odds, okay. (1000) combinations in Pick3 along with the ($500) payout in most states. Now, (500) / (2) = (250) and this translates into dollars. If I spend $250 on the str8 hit, I get my $250 right back and, I profit $250. My next play is paid for already, you see? Patience and a good system centered around the next draw with the same odds should net another str8 win.

You're now $500 ahead...all in profit and on (2) hits. Now, if it doesn't make sense to save your money while developing your system to accomplish this then I just don't know what to say. It's so much harder to spend say $20-$25 or say and still land the str8 while profiting the same dollar amount in only (1) hit. The consistency will just not be there...just look around and you'll see.

It's very much like standing very close to the dart board and hitting the same target over and over with a hand full of darts vs. standing fifty feet away and throwing only one or two. Which is easier to repeat and win with? When you read my posts, please don't think "arrogant" or "know it all" okay. Think " aggressive constructive criticism" because that's all it is...compiled with common sense. Hang in there!!!

L.L.

By the way, I'd highly recommend progressive betting in this case and simply start with .50/number str8. This would only cost $125 since the payout is $250. This hit would allow you to immediately recover your $125, with the $125 in profit and, go for the $500 on the next play.

Why? It costs $250 to play for the $1 str8, which you have now,and will produce double the profit with the same system being implemented properly. It's all about managing your money in the most efficient way possible which is very important when gambling. It's easier to give one's self a chance to lose than to win with Pick3...believe me.

L.L.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                  Member #19982
                  August 9, 2005
                  226 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

So what exactly is everyones maxium limit on the quantity number of sets they will play???

When do you say enough is enough?

HAWK

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

So what exactly is everyones maxium limit on the quantity number of sets they will play???

When do you say enough is enough?

HAWK

When you started this thread you spoke of a system with 90 lines, I would think if that system was used then 90 lines would be played.  I'm not convinced 90 lines could get a box hit 21-64% of the time and if it did it probably wouldn't win enough to cover the cost of playing.

Pick4 and pick3 games have been around a long time and they are the best money makers the states have so if someone had figured how to *make money playing them, they wouldn't still be around.

*winning money is not making money if you have to spend more than you make to win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

When you started this thread you spoke of a system with 90 lines, I would think if that system was used then 90 lines would be played.  I'm not convinced 90 lines could get a box hit 21-64% of the time and if it did it probably wouldn't win enough to cover the cost of playing.

Pick4 and pick3 games have been around a long time and they are the best money makers the states have so if someone had figured how to *make money playing them, they wouldn't still be around.

*winning money is not making money if you have to spend more than you make to win.

I beg to differ with your last statement. If the system is consistent and you're spending more to make less profit, then this is considered an UPSIDE DOWN PROFIT. This type of system, though, has higher consistency and will be more dependable...hence recovering the investment entirely enroute to actually making money. I've played this way before and it works.

See, everybody has it all wrong about PROFIT and MAKING MONEY. Consistency will offset having to try and make all the money at one time with little to no chance of actually doing it...and then doing it again. Make sense? Small profits add up and recover investments better than long shots in this game, man. Trust me on this. Making money doesn't have to be IMMEDIATE is what I'm saying here. Read this article as it will validate excatly what I'm describing. Close to the end, he speaks of "small various profits". I have the link as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it very difficult to make money? Most people would say - yes, it is very difficult and we have achieved it by very hard means. But I would it is as easy as switching your computer and see what's going on the Internet.

Yes, I am saying about the lottery and that also our very own pick 3 lotto's. Unlike mega million lotteries or state lotteries pick 3 lotto's may give you less money but the chances of winning are much more than you can guess. Pick 3 has been already a huge success story and it is no secret that it is one of the most selling lotteries in today's world.

You must have heard about people becoming rich overnight using this kind of lottery. They are not high on luck but on brilliance. Yes, you don't have to go Vegas to stake and win, rather if you have some cans of beer and a personal computer you can get the Vegas feel at your domain using pick 3 lottery. Pick lottery can provide you fun while also winning some cash. It also provides you a bright odd. Pick 3 lottery is both a source of entertainment and also one of winning good amounts of cash.

It is very easy and not very complex to win in pick 3 lottery, you don't have be an Einstein or a Newton to figure out how to win this lottery rather it is very simple. You just have to be intelligent enough to just select the right numbers. Don't get fooled into emotional traps of playing more to win your cash back through the lottery method. More often than not you would lose further. Similarly set a highest profit level, which once you accomplish you must stop. It is the same with stocks. You must learn when to retire as that can make all the difference.

Finally losing one bet can ruin you or winning one can make everything up. Most people mistakenly think that there is a secure way to win thousands every single time. That is UN LIKELY for the pick 3 game. Instead, you have to do your personal study (looking at previous Numbers, getting a star number, selecting combo number, etc) again BEFORE buying another pick 3 ticket to win small profits various Times which equals HUGE PROFITS in the long run. So I am personally against any scheme that leads people to Gamble away their money over and over again with hopes to win more And more cash. That is the RISKIEST way to play the pick 3 game because you will lose too much money the fastest way.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                        Member #19982
                        August 9, 2005
                        226 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Please forget about the percentages--I 'm more interested in what quantity most people would consider the maxium amount they would play if they knew there would be a winning set inside 90 sets or whatever.

Thanks

HAWK

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*