Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Today, I becomeith, A PLATINUM Member...

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pick4pimp.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ottawa. Ontario
Canada
Member #65758
October 5, 2008
400 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

How does it feel to win big like that? the highest l've won is $400.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28251 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

That's right, after my recent $2600.00 hit on 1974 here in NY, I am now going to be able to afford get my kids some stuff, fix a few things on my car, get my wife a (real) belated mothers day gift, do some other little things, I am also going to sign up as a Platinum Member here on Lottery Post.

I feel Lotter Post is a great motivator for me and others. I feel it is important to have a place to chat with other lottery players accross not only the US, but everywhere. A place to compare notes, have people interperate dreams and to research past results.....

So, without further ado, I'm going to go drop off my Daughter at Daycare, pick up my check for $2,500.00, treat myself to Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, Might even have a chocolate nut sundae afterwords, and then go run some errands, buy the things I mentioned and enjoy a few days off from work.....

Good Luck everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hurray!

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37892 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

That's right, after my recent $2600.00 hit on 1974 here in NY, I am now going to be able to afford get my kids some stuff, fix a few things on my car, get my wife a (real) belated mothers day gift, do some other little things, I am also going to sign up as a Platinum Member here on Lottery Post.

I feel Lotter Post is a great motivator for me and others. I feel it is important to have a place to chat with other lottery players accross not only the US, but everywhere. A place to compare notes, have people interperate dreams and to research past results.....

So, without further ado, I'm going to go drop off my Daughter at Daycare, pick up my check for $2,500.00, treat myself to Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, Might even have a chocolate nut sundae afterwords, and then go run some errands, buy the things I mentioned and enjoy a few days off from work.....

Good Luck everyone!

Congratulations TaxiJohn!

You may as well do your dance.White Bounce

This is absolutely wonderful.

I'm so happy and excited for you and your family.

Great job!

Enjoy yourself.

I am a millionaire!

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck everyone!

I am so happy to hear about your recent win...Good Luck in the future and send back some of that good luck my way ASAPHurray!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

tiggs went GOLD...IN ONE DAY...

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            Harrison Township Michigan
            United States
            Member #90088
            April 21, 2010
            4265 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Good to Hear TaxiJohn, Congratz!!

CutlassBob waving at ya From Michigan. See Ya!

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

fee319's avatar - kingparrot
              New York
              United States
              Member #87364
              February 23, 2010
              84 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                Dutchess County, New York
                United States
                Member #8067
                October 22, 2004
                3239 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

How does it feel to win big like that? the highest l've won is $400.

Honestly, I kind of got depressed because I didn't play $1, only 50 cents, but then I realized how lucky I was, paid a credit card bill off, bought my kids some stuff, and the most valuable part was going to Cracker Barrel by myself..... Lovies I love Cracker Barrel.....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22944 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Honestly, I kind of got depressed because I didn't play $1, only 50 cents, but then I realized how lucky I was, paid a credit card bill off, bought my kids some stuff, and the most valuable part was going to Cracker Barrel by myself..... Lovies I love Cracker Barrel.....

That's super john! I'm sure there's more to come for you. In your state, what's the cut off for retailer payment? Ours in PA is $2,500 on one ticket.

If I'd play $1 straight here, I'd be waiting for a check in the mail...NO THANKS...lol.

I only ask because if you play that $1 next time Bananaand your state has limits like mine, maybe it would be a good idea to get your tickets @ .50

x 2?

Good job again and I love to read about a good win!!

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7314 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

tiggs went GOLD...IN ONE DAY...

I've was wondering why it still says "standard member" too.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I've was wondering why it still says "standard member" too.

Day 3 and the count goes on........

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3333 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Congrats big time on your Win ... and Platinum Membership!  Party

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                          Member #91313
                          May 15, 2010
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck everyone!

Congrats on your winning! keep them cumming, thanks for sharing your happiness Banana

I completly agree about this site to be a motivator, I been playing for a long time but I'm always on and off cause before finding this site Lp, First  I thougth that maybe I was the only crazy guy thinking about numbers all the time! I was so wrong.

I really don't  believe in luck, But in hard work I do!Smile  Let me rephrase that,  I don't Relly in Luck!

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your winning! keep them cumming, thanks for sharing your happiness Banana

I completly agree about this site to be a motivator, I been playing for a long time but I'm always on and off cause before finding this site Lp, First  I thougth that maybe I was the only crazy guy thinking about numbers all the time! I was so wrong.

I really don't  believe in luck, But in hard work I do!Smile  Let me rephrase that,  I don't Relly in Luck!

Yeah there's no luck in ping pong balls dropping..What is "relly".."Good luck" Mastermind becasue that's what it is "luck"...

konane's avatar - wallace
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP Mastermind!  Happy to have you onboard, hope you win something huge!

Good luck to everyone!