Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Today, I becomeith, A PLATINUM Member...

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pick4pimp.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bashley572's avatar - starwars14
West Side of Sunny Florida
United States
Member #55048
September 8, 2007
3371 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2010, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Wow, what happened to this post? let me just say this, the two big hits I had this year were from License plates. The other day when I hit for $2,500, a car was driving the other direction and the plate number contained 1974, that's also my wife's birthday, it was just weird, because I was thinking at that moment "what number shoul I play today" and it's like, there it was! Now, I also played about 10 other numbers, all 50/50. I also had been playing her number sonce mothers day, off and on.

In Feb of this year, I was interested in Buying a car for sale on the street. The Gu wanted $8288, that number did come out within a few weeks in another sate, but the reason I hit, was because I knew the car was a 2003 model. So for a few weeks (3 or 4) I was playing , again, about 5-10 numbers, but on the 2003, I was playing $1 st. x 2. I then started noticing how many people, I mean, A lot of people here onLP where missing numbers by 1, in other words, their pick was one below, or one above their number. eg: play 123 and 124 comes out.

So, I was driving down the road and I passed a car with the plate 2008, again, at the same time I was wondering what number to play. I said to myself, hmm, that reminds me, I should play that 2003 today, so I played 2003 for $2 straight and 2004 and 2002 (one up one down) for just $1. And it came, straight, ahh, $5,000. Paid some bills, bought everyone a little gift and put $1,000 towards our cruise this summer.

Whether it's luck, I don't know.  I don't know what it is. I had a dream number come out straight the day after the dream recently, I 've had others kind of flop. I sometimes play how much a phone bill is, or how much an item is, like I was hoping for $799 a few weeks ago for a grill I wanted, stopped playing it and boom, 799 straight in NY. A few weeks ago our oil bill came in the mail, think it was $728 and boom, a day later 728 came straight.

I probably have one of the strangest ways of playing, but this year, I'm ahead and I contribute a lot of credit to LP for kind of making me feel like part of a big family, wathing when people win, makes me very happy!

I am now debating whether I should change my screenname here on LP? Crazy before going Platinum....

WOW, GREAT to read about all the HITS!! So you have figured out NUMBERS & WIN4 - are you going to try Take 5 next and start hitting in the 30-90k range??? 

That my goal, build the hits up in 3 Way then WIN4 then Take 5 then LOTTO/MEGA/POWER BALL - then repeat... Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2010, 7:41 am - IP Logged

WOW, GREAT to read about all the HITS!! So you have figured out NUMBERS & WIN4 - are you going to try Take 5 next and start hitting in the 30-90k range??? 

That my goal, build the hits up in 3 Way then WIN4 then Take 5 then LOTTO/MEGA/POWER BALL - then repeat... Thumbs Up

Congrats!

I know the feeling. I won $3,000 a few years back on the number 984. Just seeing the reaction of the clerk at the Publix supermarket customer service counter was priceless.

gege1's avatar - yocco
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #79480
      September 2, 2009
      158 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2010, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Wow, what happened to this post? let me just say this, the two big hits I had this year were from License plates. The other day when I hit for $2,500, a car was driving the other direction and the plate number contained 1974, that's also my wife's birthday, it was just weird, because I was thinking at that moment "what number shoul I play today" and it's like, there it was! Now, I also played about 10 other numbers, all 50/50. I also had been playing her number sonce mothers day, off and on.

In Feb of this year, I was interested in Buying a car for sale on the street. The Gu wanted $8288, that number did come out within a few weeks in another sate, but the reason I hit, was because I knew the car was a 2003 model. So for a few weeks (3 or 4) I was playing , again, about 5-10 numbers, but on the 2003, I was playing $1 st. x 2. I then started noticing how many people, I mean, A lot of people here onLP where missing numbers by 1, in other words, their pick was one below, or one above their number. eg: play 123 and 124 comes out.

So, I was driving down the road and I passed a car with the plate 2008, again, at the same time I was wondering what number to play. I said to myself, hmm, that reminds me, I should play that 2003 today, so I played 2003 for $2 straight and 2004 and 2002 (one up one down) for just $1. And it came, straight, ahh, $5,000. Paid some bills, bought everyone a little gift and put $1,000 towards our cruise this summer.

Whether it's luck, I don't know.  I don't know what it is. I had a dream number come out straight the day after the dream recently, I 've had others kind of flop. I sometimes play how much a phone bill is, or how much an item is, like I was hoping for $799 a few weeks ago for a grill I wanted, stopped playing it and boom, 799 straight in NY. A few weeks ago our oil bill came in the mail, think it was $728 and boom, a day later 728 came straight.

I probably have one of the strangest ways of playing, but this year, I'm ahead and I contribute a lot of credit to LP for kind of making me feel like part of a big family, wathing when people win, makes me very happy!

I am now debating whether I should change my screenname here on LP? Crazy before going Platinum....

Congratulations taxijohn  on ALL OF YOUR WINNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if there is any one that deserves it, then it's you! you have helped alot of us on LP  with your  postings. So call it luck or wat it's well payed out!!!!!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6498 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

congrats on becoming a platiumn member..

i had a dream a couple of days ago. i dreamed a won $1400 + in pick 3.. then i realize later that my winning tickets were torn up in thousands of pieces.. my dad and I tried taping the tickets back together, but it was a lost cause. needless to say I have been playing this number heavy the last few days...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
          NY
          United States
          Member #54513
          August 21, 2007
          6371 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Congrads taxijohn on your straight hit in win - 4 1974 on May 14th 2010, you derserved it! I wish you continued success at picking the right numbers and best of luck to you in not only lottery but everything in life!

Pick4pimp's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
            C.H.I.C.A.G.O.
            United States
            Member #91826
            May 25, 2010
            105 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!