Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Today, I becomeith, A PLATINUM Member...

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pick4pimp.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Yeah there's no luck in ping pong balls dropping..What is "relly".."Good luck" Mastermind becasue that's what it is "luck"...

Tiggs we have been here before! if you believe in "Luck" that is  your option we who do the workout-sheets, say NO!!!! It's NOT!!!"Luck"  It's time, patience, disipline and know-how to keep the finances going, to wait a number out!!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your winning! keep them cumming, thanks for sharing your happiness Banana

I completly agree about this site to be a motivator, I been playing for a long time but I'm always on and off cause before finding this site Lp, First  I thougth that maybe I was the only crazy guy thinking about numbers all the time! I was so wrong.

I really don't  believe in luck, But in hard work I do!Smile  Let me rephrase that,  I don't Relly in Luck!

I Agree!Mastermind!   I am In total and complete agreement!!! I can't sit around and hope "Luck" come nocking!!!Shocked!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Mastermind!   I am In total and complete agreement!!! I can't sit around and hope "Luck" come nocking!!!Shocked!

tiggs will wait for luck to come"knocking"and not"nocking"..:):)..Don't be mad at tiggs jrosina he's just here trying to help before death comes "knocking"..Good luck jrosina..

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

tiggs will wait for luck to come"knocking"and not"nocking"..:):)..Don't be mad at tiggs jrosina he's just here trying to help before death comes "knocking"..Good luck jrosina..

No tiggs!  I am not angry at all,  but i'll make sure that in the spirit of fair play in your typing out your reply's on a thread; that you do not let your fingers miss a key,  as you are typing!! 

Make sure you do not misspell one word in your speed typing....LoL... or I will bring it to your attention and we can help each other not make any typos!!! sort of typos police!!! I will give a little knock on your shoulders!

not a tap;  a knock!   how is that?? LoL 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

No tiggs!  I am not angry at all,  but i'll make sure that in the spirit of fair play in your typing out your reply's on a thread; that you do not let your fingers miss a key,  as you are typing!! 

Make sure you do not misspell one word in your speed typing....LoL... or I will bring it to your attention and we can help each other not make any typos!!! sort of typos police!!! I will give a little knock on your shoulders!

not a tap;  a knock!   how is that?? LoL 

Yyuu era two sweeat..

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90464
            April 28, 2010
            735 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I just became a platinum member. Cool

United States
              Member #91313
              May 15, 2010
              141 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2010, 5:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP Mastermind!  Happy to have you onboard, hope you win something huge!

Thank you for your toughts  and I'm glad to be here, so far the most I won is 1000 bought the numbers twice, hope you win something huge too!

United States
                Member #91313
                May 15, 2010
                141 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2010, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your toughts  and I'm glad to be here, so far the most I won is 1000 bought the numbers twice, hope you win something huge too!

Sorry for the typo I did it again  meant "thoughts" I only have numbers in my mind that I forget the letters exist too!!! lol

United States
                  Member #91313
                  May 15, 2010
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2010, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Yeah there's no luck in ping pong balls dropping..What is "relly".."Good luck" Mastermind becasue that's what it is "luck"...

Sorry for the typo Tiggs95, let me tell you a story one time I was testing a new system , well it went well I won 7 consecutive times, I kid you not I couldn’t believe after I won the first time, the problem was that I played cash3 box and it took 18 to 25 numbers sometimes 30 , didn’t win much so I did the work out and I thought there is no way I can hit twice in a row, well I did I continued thinking the same thing every win, up to 7 times in a row, that was really stupid of me in any of those times did occur to me to buy the tickets 2 times each or 3 or 4 cause, I kept thinking there is no way I can hit again in a row after winning 6 times in a row but I did played them almost all for a dollar at least! O wait a minute you mean to tell that is good luck, if I had picked the numbers out of the wedlock I seriously doubt that I would hit once! I really swear this is true story. The system still works, last time I used it what 2 years ago if not more, it’s just a lot of time consumed to use to hit box, I prefer to play straights, I know a win is win right…..

I hope you won’t find any miss typo in here but if you do please correct me let me know, I’m perfectionist myself, at least I try, I do believe in good thoughts and blessing, wish you the best… win something huge.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                    Dutchess County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #8067
                    October 22, 2004
                    3239 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2010, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Wow, what happened to this post? let me just say this, the two big hits I had this year were from License plates. The other day when I hit for $2,500, a car was driving the other direction and the plate number contained 1974, that's also my wife's birthday, it was just weird, because I was thinking at that moment "what number shoul I play today" and it's like, there it was! Now, I also played about 10 other numbers, all 50/50. I also had been playing her number sonce mothers day, off and on.

In Feb of this year, I was interested in Buying a car for sale on the street. The Gu wanted $8288, that number did come out within a few weeks in another sate, but the reason I hit, was because I knew the car was a 2003 model. So for a few weeks (3 or 4) I was playing , again, about 5-10 numbers, but on the 2003, I was playing $1 st. x 2. I then started noticing how many people, I mean, A lot of people here onLP where missing numbers by 1, in other words, their pick was one below, or one above their number. eg: play 123 and 124 comes out.

So, I was driving down the road and I passed a car with the plate 2008, again, at the same time I was wondering what number to play. I said to myself, hmm, that reminds me, I should play that 2003 today, so I played 2003 for $2 straight and 2004 and 2002 (one up one down) for just $1. And it came, straight, ahh, $5,000. Paid some bills, bought everyone a little gift and put $1,000 towards our cruise this summer.

Whether it's luck, I don't know.  I don't know what it is. I had a dream number come out straight the day after the dream recently, I 've had others kind of flop. I sometimes play how much a phone bill is, or how much an item is, like I was hoping for $799 a few weeks ago for a grill I wanted, stopped playing it and boom, 799 straight in NY. A few weeks ago our oil bill came in the mail, think it was $728 and boom, a day later 728 came straight.

I probably have one of the strangest ways of playing, but this year, I'm ahead and I contribute a lot of credit to LP for kind of making me feel like part of a big family, wathing when people win, makes me very happy!

I am now debating whether I should change my screenname here on LP? Crazy before going Platinum....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Sorry for the typo Tiggs95, let me tell you a story one time I was testing a new system , well it went well I won 7 consecutive times, I kid you not I couldn’t believe after I won the first time, the problem was that I played cash3 box and it took 18 to 25 numbers sometimes 30 , didn’t win much so I did the work out and I thought there is no way I can hit twice in a row, well I did I continued thinking the same thing every win, up to 7 times in a row, that was really stupid of me in any of those times did occur to me to buy the tickets 2 times each or 3 or 4 cause, I kept thinking there is no way I can hit again in a row after winning 6 times in a row but I did played them almost all for a dollar at least! O wait a minute you mean to tell that is good luck, if I had picked the numbers out of the wedlock I seriously doubt that I would hit once! I really swear this is true story. The system still works, last time I used it what 2 years ago if not more, it’s just a lot of time consumed to use to hit box, I prefer to play straights, I know a win is win right…..

I hope you won’t find any miss typo in here but if you do please correct me let me know, I’m perfectionist myself, at least I try, I do believe in good thoughts and blessing, wish you the best… win something huge.

tiggs only found one typo but we're use to typos here so no big problem..tiggs is just having some fun..You want typos check out jrosina's post..:):)..Hope you win a big one someday Mastermind..We are all due!!!...

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I just became a platinum member. Cool

WTG! a big WTG for you tmead!!!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

tiggs only found one typo but we're use to typos here so no big problem..tiggs is just having some fun..You want typos check out jrosina's post..:):)..Hope you win a big one someday Mastermind..We are all due!!!...

"you want typos check out jrosina's post..."  That is true Mastermind!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
                            NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90464
                            April 28, 2010
                            735 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

WTG! a big WTG for you tmead!!!!Thumbs Up

Thanks! Loving the premium tools. 

Cheers

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2010, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

"you want typos check out jrosina's post..."  That is true Mastermind!

:)....