Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 and Pick 4 -Stategies

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

this is one of the best system/strategies i´ve seen on LP possibly ever...It should be on the system forum...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12730 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

The system is still being developed should be complete today.Back testing the new system with pick 3/pick 4,easy 5 and lotto.Powerball or Mega-Millions the permutations to play are  just to high to play for me....

shawnee's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #91441
      May 17, 2010
      301 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I'll be waiting on the pick 3/4 and pick 5 system........Thanks

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12730 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

The system is easy just use the last 20 draws for your state for pick 3/  pick 4...Use the last 15 for easy 5 /  cash 5 and lotto .Look for numbers that are drawn at least 3 or 2  times in the 1st 10 draws.In the next 5 draws look for at least 1 or none of the numbers drawn.In the last 5 draws none of the numbers can be drawn at all.If they are the are not to be used....

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12730 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2010, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Seperate the numbers in colums  with 10 number sets the 5 number sets then 5 number set

Example for Pick 4:

9----0-----9----9                                  Section 1:

2----4-----5----0

4----1-----0----1      For a number to be a power pick number it must be drawn at least 3 times in the first ten games in the same column.

3----9-----6----1                      Column 1 :       Column 2 :       Column 3 :      Column  4 :

3----9-----3----2                           3                       9                     3                     1

3----0-----3----4                                                    0                     2                     0

8----5-----7----1                                                    1

3----9----2-----0

5----2----3-----5

1----1----2-----7

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0----1----5-----1                                 Section 2 :

6----3----0-----4              For a number to be a power pick in section 2 it must be drawn NO  MORE THAN 1 TIME or AT ALL.

5----1----4-----7                                  Column  1 :        Column 2 :     Column 3 :     Column 4:

4----5----8-----9                                       3                                                                     1

3----7----1-----0                                                                                                              0

In column 2 : 1 is disqualified

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6----4----7-----2                                                           Section  3 :

5----0----2-----6               For any number to be a power pick in section 3 the  power pick is not drawn at all in the following section 2.If a number       

7----1----5-----0               is drawn is disqualified as a power pick....

4----9----8-----9

4----5----1-----9

These are you're Power Pick Matrix Numbers:  Column 1 :   Column 2 :  Column 3:   Column 4:

3                    9                 3                 1

0                                    0

When creating you number combinations always start from the 4th column to the 1st Column.Your power pick matrix set would be:

3931-3031-3030.....................................................................

If you have a power pick drawn a least 2 times in section 1 and it qualifies for sections 2 and 3 you can use those numbers as your secondary power picksWhen you qualify Power Picks in all columns ,regardless of  the number of columns 3,4,5 or 6 columns.These combnations are good for the next 3 games.If you have a column in which you don't have a Power Pick you will play the numbers with the following rules:

1-----The number must be selecteed 2 within the first section.

2-----The number must be selected 1 time or at all in section 2

3-----The number must not be drawn at all in section 3

4-----If any of the columns that has no numbers that quialify as Power Pick number 3 times or 2 times for play you will Skip this Games and keep

tracking the numbers until you have a quilifed Power Pick.To play you must have 1 quilifed Power Pick in any of the columns.

This way you would have few tickets to buy.Most of the time,I come out with just 10 Power Pick Matrix numbers set to play .To help me narrow my

sets down.I use the sum total of the draws.As a New Number set is drawn all the previous sets move up and you lose the top set.It takes me about

4- 5 minutes to have my nightly sets to play..

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12730 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

For Easy 5/Cash 5 and Lotto type games use the Last 15 draws with the  same rules applied.This will work for mid-day and evening games just keep

the games seperated and use all the rules.

Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12730 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

With the Power Pick 4 Matrix System you could easily be making $100 to $1200 a day.You may want to use a Positional Analysis and Target Range to help increase your chances .

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12730 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2010, 3:20 am - IP Logged

I will  be posting the Positional Analysis in the near Future.............

Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12730 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Has anyone used the Power Pick 4 Matrix System yet??? The system is  complete and simple to us....If you're wanting to build up you're money use it on pick 3 first...

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #72513
                    March 19, 2009
                    49 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2010, 4:54 am - IP Logged

I am using your system on all the lotteries that I play so far from what the data shows your system is on the right track with P3/4. The Pick 5 and 6 numbers that I have come up with I like the way they fall into sequence from my other back ups and what I know of the RNG drawings. Will try and stay posted as to what happens in the next couple of days. I take it when you use the first 20 drawings in P3/4 you start from the top then go down or do you go from the bottom and work your way up? I have been working it from the top down, seems to be the best results. Appreciate your post and willingness to share. Keep up the great work and if I may be able to contribute definitely know that I will. Have a great day!

Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12730 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes,The digits are read from top to bottom all ways.I'm developing another system it will be released on LP in the near future.At this time,I'm Back testing the Power 4 System for the next 14 days.It's a simpler system for people who can't uncerstand the Power Pick 4 Matrix System.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                        Pharr, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #107
                        August 23, 2001
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes,The digits are read from top to bottom all ways.I'm developing another system it will be released on LP in the near future.At this time,I'm Back testing the Power 4 System for the next 14 days.It's a simpler system for people who can't uncerstand the Power Pick 4 Matrix System.

Greetings and thank you for your willingness to share with others your intelligence and knowledge of the Pick 4 games. I only play Daily 4 evening draws in Texas. I have yet to win anything but I keep trying to find a pattern that might work and I am sure your system of anylzing the draws will work for any state.  Thanks again and continue to post your valuable information of the Pick 4 games. AL.

P.S. I love math but I don't have the tools to do the workouts that others in LP do and I personally appreciate a simpler system for dummies like myself because I am not familiar with the Power Pick 4 Matrix System.

Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12730 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Your Welcome.a;sports2000

The Power Pick 4 Matrix System is very simple to use ....Give it a try !!! The system can be used with pick 3 if you want to build up your winnings to play  pick 4 ,pick 5 or lotto..

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8034 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2010, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Hi CajunWin4,

I like your Power Pick 4 Matrix System. I finally got the hang of it.

My problem is finding the winning pattern. 

Will you share your tips on choosing the most likely to win patterns to consider? 

I have paper and pencil tested four Pick 4 games using 24 play combinations for each game. 

Yet, I haven't hit once in my demo plays.  One digit seems to be off.

If I were putting cash on the line, I would have lost on all four of my demo games

playing both straight and box.

Thanks for sharing this system and thanks for your help!

Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12730 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2010, 1:45 am - IP Logged

You may have to narrow your draws down to the last 15 past draws.Remember the rules:

1: The digit must be selected 3 or2 times in Section 1

2: The digit must be selected 1 time or at all in Section 2.

3:The digit must be not drawn at all in Section 3.

4:If any of the columns that has NO digit that qualify as Power Pick number 3 times or 2 times for play.You will skip this Game and keep tracking the numbers until you have  a qualified Power Pick in any Columns 1 , 2 ,3, or 4