Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 and Pick 4 -Stategies

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12808 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

If you want to build up your money to play start with pick 3 then after you build up enough capital play pick 4.Thats how I started....Congratulations

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
    Pharr, Texas
    United States
    Member #107
    August 23, 2001
    442 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

You Welcome,alsports

Just take your time with the system for you state it takes some time ,but once your tracked the number set for a while the power picks start show up.

Thanks. You are awesome and I was thinking that I should just take my time to analysis the rules of the game first and then apply them to the real drawings. Thanks again. AL.

Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Any time ,alsports2000

I can help I will

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Hey alsport2000,

How are you doing ? Just keep testing the system on paper until you feel confident about playing.

Pharr, Texas
          United States
          Member #107
          August 23, 2001
          442 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey alsport2000,

How are you doing ? Just keep testing the system on paper until you feel confident about playing.

I am doing fine and thanks for taking the time to ask and I hope you are doing ok. I know you are a very smart person, so keep up the good work you are doing. I haven't started to analysis the 20 draws for Texas yet because I get discouraged quite easy but I think that will  change once I win something. I tried to do the up/down method but I wasn't even close but I am going to do a test on previous draws and see if that works here in TX.  Thanks. AL.

P.S. Don't be a stranger.

BWesT$33's avatar - Jailin
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #91520
            May 19, 2010
            13 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey I'm a new member from PA and was testing this system also. Harve$t i was wondering how you were able to get this system to

work for PA. Did you use the last 20 draws and did you seperate day from nite? Help please! What?

Thanks BWest$33Confused

Pharr, Texas
              United States
              Member #107
              August 23, 2001
              442 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey I'm a new member from PA and was testing this system also. Harve$t i was wondering how you were able to get this system to

work for PA. Did you use the last 20 draws and did you seperate day from nite? Help please! What?

Thanks BWest$33Confused

Greetings and welcome to the most comprehensive lotto site in the world. I don't know if you are directing that question to me or to the whole group or forum but yes as far as I know from the original post by cajun4win you do have to separate the midday from the evening draws. You have to do an analysis for each separate. If you want more and better info on this just go to the Forums and scroll down and click on pick 4 games and you will find a post from Cajun4win and I think its now seven or eight pages long but start from the beginning and he explains the strategies that you would use for your state on the pick 3/4 games, hope this helps. Thanks. AL.

P.S. Cajun4win is amazing with his stretagies.

BWesT$33's avatar - Jailin
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #91520
                May 19, 2010
                13 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Greetings and welcome to the most comprehensive lotto site in the world. I don't know if you are directing that question to me or to the whole group or forum but yes as far as I know from the original post by cajun4win you do have to separate the midday from the evening draws. You have to do an analysis for each separate. If you want more and better info on this just go to the Forums and scroll down and click on pick 4 games and you will find a post from Cajun4win and I think its now seven or eight pages long but start from the beginning and he explains the strategies that you would use for your state on the pick 3/4 games, hope this helps. Thanks. AL.

P.S. Cajun4win is amazing with his stretagies.

Thanks for the help!

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                  Rocky Mount, NC
                  United States
                  Member #78497
                  August 15, 2009
                  147 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Do I go according to columns or rows? Sorry but confusion has set in & I am at a loss!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. . . my state is NC. . . What?

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2010, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi,My1stbaby80

The Power Pick 4 Matrix(PP4M) uses the columns from top to bottom.It's best to seperate the last 20 draws into sections.The 1st section will have 10 past drawst.Then section 2 will have 5 draws and section 3 will have the last 5 draws up to the most recent draws.Just stay with in the rules on page 2 of Pick 3 and Pick 4 -Strategies in the Pick 4 Forum.

Pharr, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #107
                      August 23, 2001
                      442 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,My1stbaby80

The Power Pick 4 Matrix(PP4M) uses the columns from top to bottom.It's best to seperate the last 20 draws into sections.The 1st section will have 10 past drawst.Then section 2 will have 5 draws and section 3 will have the last 5 draws up to the most recent draws.Just stay with in the rules on page 2 of Pick 3 and Pick 4 -Strategies in the Pick 4 Forum.

Sorry Cajun I was referring to ur username as cajun4win, it won't happen again. Thanks. AL.Disapprove

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                        Rocky Mount, NC
                        United States
                        Member #78497
                        August 15, 2009
                        147 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi,My1stbaby80

Thanks alot!! I'll try it on paper & see what I come up with.  Hopefully I'll do it right!!

Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12808 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Any time you have a question just message me My1stbaby80 or leave it here .I check the forum through out the day...Good luck and Prosper !!!!

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12808 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2010, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Just keep testing the Power Pick 4 Matrix System(PP4MS).I should be complete with the new system in a few days.When complete.I will post it here for all....Just need to run some more back test for a few more states....Sorry,It's taking so long ...

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2133 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

olá CAJUM, com Junto Este estudo tambem colocar um analisar Pelas Colunas

dos k digitos, ver estatisticas separadas Pequenas Colunas POR, tipo digito Mais Atraso

Mais frequnente etc Por Coluna escolher tanto, 3 e 4 ok!!um abraço