Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 and Pick 4 -Stategies

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8068 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

You may have to narrow your draws down to the last 15 past draws.Remember the rules:

1: The digit must be selected 3 or2 times in Section 1

2: The digit must be selected 1 time or at all in Section 2.

3:The digit must be not drawn at all in Section 3.

4:If any of the columns that has NO digit that qualify as Power Pick number 3 times or 2 times for play.You will skip this Game and keep tracking the numbers until you have  a qualified Power Pick in any Columns 1 , 2 ,3, or 4

Thanks, CajunWin4!

I have the rules down pat, finally. Hurray!

I will work with less games.

That could make all the difference.

Thanks, again!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

The rules still apply even with 15 draws ,the first 5 would be section 1 , then next 5 section 2 and the next 5 section 3.

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8068 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2010, 2:14 am - IP Logged

The rules still apply even with 15 draws ,the first 5 would be section 1 , then next 5 section 2 and the next 5 section 3.

Thanks! Smile

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:49 am - IP Logged

U Welcome,Harve$t Moon

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8068 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi CajunWin4,

Do these same rules apply for using 10 draws? 

What would be the section breakdown for 10 draws? 

Would it be Section 1=4, Section 2=3 and Section 3=3? 

Or another breakdown?

Thanks!

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

The breakdown would be 1 thru. 5 Rule 1 and 6 thru. 10 section 2 ...Section 3 would be disregarded.To use section 3 you would use 15 draws and 11 thru. 15 would be section 3.

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8068 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

The breakdown would be 1 thru. 5 Rule 1 and 6 thru. 10 section 2 ...Section 3 would be disregarded.To use section 3 you would use 15 draws and 11 thru. 15 would be section 3.

Gotcha! Thanks!  Thumbs Up

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12808 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Ur ! Welcome...........

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                  Pharr, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #107
                  August 23, 2001
                  442 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Seperate the numbers in colums  with 10 number sets the 5 number sets then 5 number set

Example for Pick 4:

9----0-----9----9                                  Section 1:

2----4-----5----0

4----1-----0----1      For a number to be a power pick number it must be drawn at least 3 times in the first ten games in the same column.

3----9-----6----1                      Column 1 :       Column 2 :       Column 3 :      Column  4 :

3----9-----3----2                           3                       9                     3                     1

3----0-----3----4                                                    0                     2                     0

8----5-----7----1                                                    1

3----9----2-----0

5----2----3-----5

1----1----2-----7

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0----1----5-----1                                 Section 2 :

6----3----0-----4              For a number to be a power pick in section 2 it must be drawn NO  MORE THAN 1 TIME or AT ALL.

5----1----4-----7                                  Column  1 :        Column 2 :     Column 3 :     Column 4:

4----5----8-----9                                       3                                                                     1

3----7----1-----0                                                                                                              0

In column 2 : 1 is disqualified

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6----4----7-----2                                                           Section  3 :

5----0----2-----6               For any number to be a power pick in section 3 the  power pick is not drawn at all in the following section 2.If a number       

7----1----5-----0               is drawn is disqualified as a power pick....

4----9----8-----9

4----5----1-----9

These are you're Power Pick Matrix Numbers:  Column 1 :   Column 2 :  Column 3:   Column 4:

3                    9                 3                 1

0                                    0

When creating you number combinations always start from the 4th column to the 1st Column.Your power pick matrix set would be:

3931-3031-3030.....................................................................

If you have a power pick drawn a least 2 times in section 1 and it qualifies for sections 2 and 3 you can use those numbers as your secondary power picksWhen you qualify Power Picks in all columns ,regardless of  the number of columns 3,4,5 or 6 columns.These combnations are good for the next 3 games.If you have a column in which you don't have a Power Pick you will play the numbers with the following rules:

1-----The number must be selecteed 2 within the first section.

2-----The number must be selected 1 time or at all in section 2

3-----The number must not be drawn at all in section 3

4-----If any of the columns that has no numbers that quialify as Power Pick number 3 times or 2 times for play you will Skip this Games and keep

tracking the numbers until you have a quilifed Power Pick.To play you must have 1 quilifed Power Pick in any of the columns.

This way you would have few tickets to buy.Most of the time,I come out with just 10 Power Pick Matrix numbers set to play .To help me narrow my

sets down.I use the sum total of the draws.As a New Number set is drawn all the previous sets move up and you lose the top set.It takes me about

4- 5 minutes to have my nightly sets to play..

OK, I promise that I will only ask you this question ONLY once: Did you use 10 draws for section one and five draws for sections 2 and 3?? I noticed that all the power number picks were picked from the first ten draws and you did not pick any digits from sections 2 or 3, so, what are sections 2 and 3 for??? .   I also noticed that you picked the digits on sections 2 and 3 that had showed up at least once instead of AT ALL. These are my most recent 10 draws and this is what I did: No number in section 1, column 1 was drawn 3 times or more so, I used 0, 2, 8 which were drawn 2 times. For column 2 I used 8, 2,7,6  which were drawn at least once, and then I stopped there because I got confused. I hope I am not getting you confused as well because I don't know if I am supposed to use your example for section 1 only. Thanks. AL.

9 0 0 1

2 2 3 9

0 0 1 5

5 7 9 8

8 1 8 5

7 3 6 2

8 1 1 8

0 6 0 6

2 3 9 5

3 8 0 5

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

These rules only apply if you're playing the last 20 draws...Here are you're digits to play with the last 10  draws:

Section 1 :     Section 2 :          Section 3 :        Section 4 :

2                     0                         0                     5

0                     1                         1                     8

8                                                9

Just make use each digit in the columns show up at least 2 or more times and these will be your Power Picks

Pharr, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #107
                      August 23, 2001
                      442 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2010, 3:41 am - IP Logged

These rules only apply if you're playing the last 20 draws...Here are you're digits to play with the last 10  draws:

Section 1 :     Section 2 :          Section 3 :        Section 4 :

2                     0                         0                     5

0                     1                         1                     8

8                                                9

Just make use each digit in the columns show up at least 2 or more times and these will be your Power Picks

Thank you very much for your time and effort and patience in explaining the matrix to me and I am not going to impose on your time again. Thanks again. AL.

Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12808 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2010, 4:02 am - IP Logged

U Welcome ,

You could use just the last 10,15 or 20 draws.Each state is a little different Louisiana .I can use either of them.It a lot easier to just track 10,15 or 20 past draws than 50 or 100 . Positional Analysis with the highest frequency digits will help narrow down you future picks.It best tu use the last 100 draws for Positional Analysis and just keep adding the new draw to the chart.Sum Total Analysis will also help narrowing down the Target Range (11-23).Using the Power Pick 4 Matrx and the simple statistical process you will be able to cash in pick 3 and pick 4 ticketd.

Pharr, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #107
                          August 23, 2001
                          442 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

U Welcome ,

You could use just the last 10,15 or 20 draws.Each state is a little different Louisiana .I can use either of them.It a lot easier to just track 10,15 or 20 past draws than 50 or 100 . Positional Analysis with the highest frequency digits will help narrow down you future picks.It best tu use the last 100 draws for Positional Analysis and just keep adding the new draw to the chart.Sum Total Analysis will also help narrowing down the Target Range (11-23).Using the Power Pick 4 Matrx and the simple statistical process you will be able to cash in pick 3 and pick 4 ticketd.

Thanks but all this mathamatical terms are new to me. I understand what to do now that you explained it but analyzing 100 draws without a computer program would take some time and I would not know what to look for. Do you think that Sum totals makes a lot of sense??. I am by no mean questioning your intelligence on any of these workouts, just trying to understand where each part fits on the final digits to track and use in the Daily 4 games. So, (11-23) sum totals are the most prominant in Louisiana?? I started doing that for the TX. Daily 4 but as usual gave up because I didn't see the meaning behind it. I already had an Excel spreadsheet where I just copied the pick 4 draws and track some sort of pattern but I kept missing the winning combinations. I am going to include the Positional Analysis and the Sums Analysis with the Power Pick Matrix and see how it goes. Today I am going to try and buy a couple of pick 4's basis on the info you provided and see what happens. Its a game of chance and a gamble at best, one thing is for sure I'm not giving up until I find a way to win. Thank you for responding and sharing valuable and time consuming information. Thanks. AL.

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12808 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

You Welcome,alsports

Just take your time with the system for you state it takes some time ,but once your tracked the number set for a while the power picks start show up.

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              8068 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha! Thanks!  Thumbs Up

My pencil and paper test proved a win today in PA Pick 4 Mid! 

Thanks! CajunWin4!  I'm understanding your method.

Just a few more paper tests to do, before I put money out.

Ble$$ing$