Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you have to appear on either Oprah or The Lottery Changed My Life...

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by drhymes74.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you still want to win the lottery??

Yes [ 49 ]  [92.45%]
No [ 4 ]  [7.55%]
Total Valid Votes [ 53 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Milwaukee, WI
United States
Member #3131
December 27, 2003
665 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2010, 3:39 am - IP Logged

I hereby offer to take the  Money for ANYBODY who is afraid to take the money.

I'll be VERY happy to take the money and deal with people!

MarkP

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Something i´ve learned is that crooks or lunatics or whoever are: TOO SMART TOO SMART AND TOO CUNNING too smart for ANYONE...The way i see it, is you want: $40 or $20 you got to earn it...Simple things like: i´ll give you, $40 or $20 but keep an eye on my niece or my friend girlfriend, every now and then check on their houses to see nothing out of the ordinary from the outside that is...Oh my nephew or sister´s husband got a flat tire, change it for him or help him change it...oh my wife´s mother needs a little fixing in the roof or someone to fix her chair, do it for me...little things like that...my 19 year old daughter wants to know how much something cost at a particular store on the other side of town but is too busy do it for me....secretly keep an eye on my son´s son make sure he is not playing with strangers or he is not out in the woods or playing with spiders....little things like that....You know where i can find the cheapest mechanic or the best deal in furnitures in town, let me know or find out for me...Again, my 16 year old son dont know how to drive a stick car or drive a car period, teach her for me....if you want it could be, payment on delivery...Keep an eye on my: CAR every now and then because if stolen will cost you, MORE THAN $20 OR $40 BUCKS...i sometimes or my daughter goes to bars and get drunk and needs a, substitute driver, be the one for me/her...again you lose your daughter and then what happens because she got drunk at a bar and drove herself back home...just because you didnt want to spend: $20 dollars 4 months ago....

there is a particular recipe i dont know about, write it down or teach me....again simple things...Do you have a hard to get movie i dont have or havent seen or do you have recorded a particular soccer game or NBA final i havent seen i´ll exchange it for the $20...YOur kid is a whiz at math and my niece is struggling in math...Have him teach my niece or tutor her...

who knows i might pull a: Do you have a: Tie i dont have i´ll exchange it to you for the: $20....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Something i´ve learned is that crooks or lunatics or whoever are: TOO SMART TOO SMART AND TOO CUNNING too smart for ANYONE...The way i see it, is you want: $40 or $20 you got to earn it...Simple things like: i´ll give you, $40 or $20 but keep an eye on my niece or my friend girlfriend, every now and then check on their houses to see nothing out of the ordinary from the outside that is...Oh my nephew or sister´s husband got a flat tire, change it for him or help him change it...oh my wife´s mother needs a little fixing in the roof or someone to fix her chair, do it for me...little things like that...my 19 year old daughter wants to know how much something cost at a particular store on the other side of town but is too busy do it for me....secretly keep an eye on my son´s son make sure he is not playing with strangers or he is not out in the woods or playing with spiders....little things like that....You know where i can find the cheapest mechanic or the best deal in furnitures in town, let me know or find out for me...Again, my 16 year old son dont know how to drive a stick car or drive a car period, teach her for me....if you want it could be, payment on delivery...Keep an eye on my: CAR every now and then because if stolen will cost you, MORE THAN $20 OR $40 BUCKS...i sometimes or my daughter goes to bars and get drunk and needs a, substitute driver, be the one for me/her...again you lose your daughter and then what happens because she got drunk at a bar and drove herself back home...just because you didnt want to spend: $20 dollars 4 months ago....

there is a particular recipe i dont know about, write it down or teach me....again simple things...Do you have a hard to get movie i dont have or havent seen or do you have recorded a particular soccer game or NBA final i havent seen i´ll exchange it for the $20...YOur kid is a whiz at math and my niece is struggling in math...Have him teach my niece or tutor her...

who knows i might pull a: Do you have a: Tie i dont have i´ll exchange it to you for the: $20....

your cousin daughter or cousin niece is sick or has cerebral palsy or parkinsons and needs motivation, i´ll give you: $20 or $40 and i want you to stop buy on your time off and motivate her for 3 months or more every other day...You got a family on a wheel chair alone with no friends, i´ll give you: $20 for you to go over there and talk to her, converse with her for 2 months...Got someone in the hospital, the same...My cousin niece doesnt know french or english and you do, here is: $20 or $40 go and teach her for 3 months, everyday...

my nephew ant dont feel like going out to work out, hey you you owe me a favor go and cheer her up or give her motivation...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2010, 1:19 am - IP Logged

your cousin daughter or cousin niece is sick or has cerebral palsy or parkinsons and needs motivation, i´ll give you: $20 or $40 and i want you to stop buy on your time off and motivate her for 3 months or more every other day...You got a family on a wheel chair alone with no friends, i´ll give you: $20 for you to go over there and talk to her, converse with her for 2 months...Got someone in the hospital, the same...My cousin niece doesnt know french or english and you do, here is: $20 or $40 go and teach her for 3 months, everyday...

my nephew ant dont feel like going out to work out, hey you you owe me a favor go and cheer her up or give her motivation...

i have billions of dollars or hundreds of millions of dollars or $50 Million dollars and your family comes begin at my door they are too poor, they eat food from garbage that´s how poor they are: Well Remember the: $300,000 in the bank earning, $1,400 a month...I take: $250 a month out of it and i pay you every month and now you work for me...Think of your family as my company....I need some documents sent out or deliver or my cousin needs someone to help him move out...I call you and you go and help him...I am at work and need an information from the internet ASAP in the next 20 minutes but the closest computer cafe is 5 miles down the road...I call you, you pull it out of the internet or go to the nearest internet pull it out and call me and give me the information...I need to know, what colors are the flag of the country of IRELAND and cant find it...I call you and you find it out for me...Like a secretary kind of thing....not only could you/yourfamily work for me but you could work for my entire family and/or friends...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:14 am - IP Logged

i have billions of dollars or hundreds of millions of dollars or $50 Million dollars and your family comes begin at my door they are too poor, they eat food from garbage that´s how poor they are: Well Remember the: $300,000 in the bank earning, $1,400 a month...I take: $250 a month out of it and i pay you every month and now you work for me...Think of your family as my company....I need some documents sent out or deliver or my cousin needs someone to help him move out...I call you and you go and help him...I am at work and need an information from the internet ASAP in the next 20 minutes but the closest computer cafe is 5 miles down the road...I call you, you pull it out of the internet or go to the nearest internet pull it out and call me and give me the information...I need to know, what colors are the flag of the country of IRELAND and cant find it...I call you and you find it out for me...Like a secretary kind of thing....not only could you/yourfamily work for me but you could work for my entire family and/or friends...

Like a secretary kind of thing...

Could make him/you my own cheap scienstist/ingeneer...which gave me an idea...

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2010, 3:05 am - IP Logged

If I should ever win Millions I am claiming either via Blind Trust, Non-Profit or Incorporated.   Then I am getting a Answering Machine and putting the following on it:

Hello, you have reached xxx-xxxx.   Sorry we are unable to come to the phone right now.   If you are a Friend or a Relative you already know the procedure to reach me.   I know you are not a Bill Collector because I don't owe anybody anything.   I've already given to the Friends, Relatives and Charities of my choosing.  If you are an investor/inventor Im probably not interested in or need what you have to offer.   All others please leave your name and number and if we are still talking I shall get back to you asap.  Beep!

If I had to go on a show, who's to say I couldn't wear a Halloween Mask or otherwise alter my appearance?   Suddenly get larngyist?   Sit behind a blackout screen.    Wear a "fat suit" if skinny.   Loose a lot of weight afterwards if not skinney?   Tell people I have a mysterious, contagious disease.   That should clear the audience out if nothing else.

After all the "requirement" would be to "appear".

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2010, 7:29 am - IP Logged

tiggs agrees with pumpis 5 post on this subject..tiggs don't have time to read them all but he agrees..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

tiggs agrees with pumpis 5 post on this subject..tiggs don't have time to read them all but he agrees..

I think he said something about you and him getting together and becoming bodybuilders.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #85338
                  January 13, 2010
                  143 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

If I should ever win Millions I am claiming either via Blind Trust, Non-Profit or Incorporated.   Then I am getting a Answering Machine and putting the following on it:

Hello, you have reached xxx-xxxx.   Sorry we are unable to come to the phone right now.   If you are a Friend or a Relative you already know the procedure to reach me.   I know you are not a Bill Collector because I don't owe anybody anything.   I've already given to the Friends, Relatives and Charities of my choosing.  If you are an investor/inventor Im probably not interested in or need what you have to offer.   All others please leave your name and number and if we are still talking I shall get back to you asap.  Beep!

If I had to go on a show, who's to say I couldn't wear a Halloween Mask or otherwise alter my appearance?   Suddenly get larngyist?   Sit behind a blackout screen.    Wear a "fat suit" if skinny.   Loose a lot of weight afterwards if not skinney?   Tell people I have a mysterious, contagious disease.   That should clear the audience out if nothing else.

After all the "requirement" would be to "appear".

Depending on where I win would determine the precautions I would take. If I won in my home state, a disguise would be necessary.....Howard Stern, Ozzy Osbourne, Slash (from GnR), Abe Lincoln, a pre-op tranny, I don't care, I would want to have fun, but not have my real, ugly self to be shown in public (not only would this protect my children from strangers it would prevent them from further ridicule of having an ugly dad.) Think of all the mean comments that people made about Bunky and Big Macs.  I actually liked that guy, of course he could have kept a low profile in Maryland, but he didn't.  The other thing is to prevent the gold diggers from trying to be my friend....in the event that I re-marry, a pre nup is mandatory....been through one bad marriage, don't need the next one to rob me.

I would disconnect the home phone or set up the answering machine to say something like "You have reached 1-900-hot love, press one to talk to sheena, press 2 to speak with ramone, please note this call will cost you $3.50 per minute and will be processed on your next phone bill, If you do not wish to be charged for this service, please disconnect before the tone. BEEEEP"

The other thing is get some cheap dial up service that would keep the phone permanently busy via an internet connection.

Not a big fan of Oprah and going on a lottery show is a recipe for future disaster.

My attorney would have a better idea on how to handle the trust and estate planning...to protect the money for me and my kids.