Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am taking a break from choosing numbers today!

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
884 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I didn't win last night with the quick pick, taking a break now!

Hyper

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22971 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

A workout for tiggs is when he has to walk across the room to pick up his dentures after he sneezes.

lol! Oh now...I have to stay away from you two sometimes. I hate insulting one over having to laugh out loud over something one of you has to

say.

What would this place be without BOTH of you?

I know tiggs will come back with a good one.

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

A workout for tiggs is when he has to walk across the room to pick up his dentures after he sneezes.

rdgrnr and tiggs95, you guys are a hoot and I'm loving it!   Thanks for the entertainment!!    Green laugh

maggie    See Ya!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

lol! Oh now...I have to stay away from you two sometimes. I hate insulting one over having to laugh out loud over something one of you has to

say.

Yeah thanks dr..tiggs just don't understand ridge sometimes..Maybe the last post he made he was sober..NO WAY!!..Someone told tiggs they had no idea ridge was a drunken slob till they saw him sober once..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

say.

Don't hold back dr, tiggs doesn't know when he's being insulted.

His front porch light is kinda dim, if you know what I mean.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
            United States
            Member #1436
            April 28, 2003
            628 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I take Sundays off, sometimes Saturdays too. I very seldom play P-3 over the w/e.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I take Sundays off, sometimes Saturdays too. I very seldom play P-3 over the w/e.

I agree, a long time player once told me not to play on fridays, saturdays and the beginning of the month.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr and tiggs95, you guys are a hoot and I'm loving it!   Thanks for the entertainment!!    Green laugh

maggie    See Ya!

Well thank you Maggie, coming from you I am truly honored.

I'm sure tiggs would be honored too.

I called but his wife said he went to the store to return a bag of M&M's.

He said half of them were W's.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40609 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you Maggie, coming from you I am truly honored.

I'm sure tiggs would be honored too.

I called but his wife said he went to the store to return a bag of M&M's.

He said half of them were W's.

I had a lady return m and m's cause she said they weren't very chocolatety , there were only 4 left and after she got her refund, she bought a new bag.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Atlantic keno possibles for a few days---62-63-5-21-23-11-12-57-40-43

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Nova Scotia
                      Canada
                      Member #9934
                      December 27, 2004
                      884 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jonny- will play those Tuesday!!

Bed

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

that´s why i dont do predictions and i will not do them, i want to quit LP, dedicate myself to learning English, learning the English Tessaurus, past participles of the irregular verbs, idioms, ect...

i spend too much time on LP...would had been super happy had the lottery been about english words and not numbers or math and not numbers.....

on my breaks i drink me red wine to relax me specially because i am fat...if i drank beer i will drink beer every 2 or 3 hours to take a break from LP but that will make me, super addicted to alcohol..

i mix it up with grape juice or some kind of juice...when there is no wine i drink, regular juices...Will really like to drink galon of coconut water on my breaks per day..

is a lot worse that during the day i feel tense...If you noticed most of my blogs and posts i do them around: 5pm down, or 6pm or down that´s when the sun is setting down is when i feel more calm more relaxed...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

something i ALWAYS wanted is for Massages to cost: $10 bucks or $5 bucks that way i´ll get me one: EVERYWEEK...I think is better to go to a massage than to go to surfing or watching Air shows for example...

massages are: EXPENSIVE AS H....

i also noticed that been fat causes the body to be more tense as been in a tight corner with the walls closing down on you day per day...

the military should have massages places on each base...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

sorry, this is the last post i am going to make on this thread...Masssage places should use mentolatum vicks and similar ointments...

do you know how many people world wide have body aches because they slept not with good posture and will like a massage for that day...Like 60 Million people world wide...

nike has 5 million chinese making their shoes, i never heard of anyone having: 20 million refugees doing massages...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5124 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I have decided that I am stressed out from worrying about lottery numbers to choose today and will take a break for a day or two, that happens to me all the time- I take a break and then I feel better about playing the numbers!

Does anyone else ever feel that way as well?

Hyper

Elizabeth03  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHEER^^^^^^^^!!!!!

We RRRRRRRRRRR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGREAT>>>>>>MUSIC GROUP>>CHEER^^^^2>YOU!!!!

We RRRRRRRRRRR all stressed>>>>>>OUT>>>GREAT>>>>>>we RRRRRRRR>>The FABRIC>Drum^^!

but, our motorhome broke down in New Mexico on the >>>>>way 2 VEGA !!!!>>BIG "Money" >>>>>!

THE>>>>>>>>>show must GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!

WE had 2 GO INTO>>>>>>>GO>>>>>BIG "DEBT">>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$44444444another COACH>!!

WE also ended up with>>>>other>>>>BIG>>>>>>>>>>>>>expense'$$$$$$$$$$ (no COMMENT)!!

HAVE>>>>AAAAAAA>>>>BREAK DrumI Agree!

PartyJack-in-the-BoxPartyWhite BouncePartyJack-in-the-BoxPartyPuke

PSYKOMO