Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am taking a break from choosing numbers today!

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jrosina.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

sorry, this is the last post i am going to make on this thread...Masssage places should use mentolatum vicks and similar ointments...

do you know how many people world wide have body aches because they slept not with good posture and will like a massage for that day...Like 60 Million people world wide...

nike has 5 million chinese making their shoes, i never heard of anyone having: 20 million refugees doing massages...

Please please don't leave pumpi..ridge needs you here bad..Youre the only one who understands him..Lord knows tiggs has tried but just can't get thru to him..What the heck are mentolatum and similar ointments used for???????...Hello Mars calling pumpi please come home..

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

A workout for tiggs is when he has to walk across the room to pick up his dentures after he sneezes.

Green laugh

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

that´s why i dont do predictions and i will not do them, i want to quit LP, dedicate myself to learning English, learning the English Tessaurus, past participles of the irregular verbs, idioms, ect...

i spend too much time on LP...would had been super happy had the lottery been about english words and not numbers or math and not numbers.....

on my breaks i drink me red wine to relax me specially because i am fat...if i drank beer i will drink beer every 2 or 3 hours to take a break from LP but that will make me, super addicted to alcohol..

i mix it up with grape juice or some kind of juice...when there is no wine i drink, regular juices...Will really like to drink galon of coconut water on my breaks per day..

is a lot worse that during the day i feel tense...If you noticed most of my blogs and posts i do them around: 5pm down, or 6pm or down that´s when the sun is setting down is when i feel more calm more relaxed...

Your English is just fine dude. The lottery doesn't require someone to speak a language fluently. Math is a Universal language everyone (almost) can understand.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Your English is just fine dude. The lottery doesn't require someone to speak a language fluently. Math is a Universal language everyone (almost) can understand.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You can also send this to ridge runner..

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2010, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Good luck....

yeah, that happens to me too.

What i do when i get overwhelmed, I have  these custom made papers I ordered years ago, that have orange glow in the dark numbers printed on the paper that fills up the entire page. I have a hundred or so of these pages that I paste to my walls and shut the lights off. I lay down on my bed and just stare at all those thousands upon thousands of glowing numbers for hours and hours. It helps me take my mind off the numbers.

Big SmileJoker that is funny!!!  I have numbers glowing in my head and I don't even have to turn off the lights!!!! LOL...   Taking a brake from my digits is not an option, They are my little friends! Yeah I know it sounds nuts, but hey, it is what it is!!! LOL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina