Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3 workout calculator

Topic closed. 482 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 3 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

olá FORTUNA, primeiro você tem calcular as distancias( deltas) entre os digitos ,mas começando

dos extremos ok exemplo  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0    pick3=475

x 4 x 7 x 5 x 

3    3    2   5= distancias( deltas)  tambem dos extremos

fazer os deltas ou distancias de 10 ou empates( sorteios) com os mesmos valores das distancias

gerar pick3 mas com outros digitos, estattisticas_ na vertical de cada posiçao atrasos, frequencias,

e duplas que já sairam eliminar teambem ! ok . obrigado

Just as I thought, he seems to have some trouble with his language and also saying what he wants to say and what he wants to say might not make much sense, no wonder that the translations come out so wrong, a lot worse than they should for automatic machine translations.

There are segments that are understood or at least more or less, but even those parts might not make sense as the thinking and or logic in them might be wrong.

----------

Hello Fortuna , you first have to calculate the distances (deltas) between the digits,  beginning (?)

two exremes (?) (O.K.)  example 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0    pick3=475

x 4 x 7 x 5 x 

3    3    2   5= distances (deltas) also two extremes

(?) distances or do the deltas of 10 or draws (raffles) for the same values of the distances

generate pick3 but with other digits, (estattisticas_) (Statistics (?)) vertical position of each delay, frequencies,

and double that are out now eliminate also! O.K. thanks.

---------------

Yes, language trouble and maybe also wrong thinking, that is in part why the translations can't be understood, even in his own language what he says can't be all properly understood.

---------------

A native speaker, but one who knows English well, might do somewhat better, but even he or she would not be able to make too much more sense of what dr san wrote.

------------

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2133 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2010, 5:55 am - IP Logged

Hello PUMPI AND LATERNA and too much, the bjetivo is to create a map, a plan
     Carteziano of deltas, distance for the horizontal and vertical, in the
    horizontal leaving Of the two ends example =456 horizontal x4x5x6x=delta
                                                             X x x = vertical delta
                                                             5 8 3
    To do a graph later leaving of the two extremos,na line horizontal,para to
    cross Given type carteziano, filters always type him/it of the center larger
    exe =493
     Maybe the values of the deltas serve for playing or only couples!! to see

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
      Member #27654
      December 4, 2005
      100 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2010, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Just as I thought, he seems to have some trouble with his language and also saying what he wants to say and what he wants to say might not make much sense, no wonder that the translations come out so wrong, a lot worse than they should for automatic machine translations.

There are segments that are understood or at least more or less, but even those parts might not make sense as the thinking and or logic in them might be wrong.

----------

Hello Fortuna , you first have to calculate the distances (deltas) between the digits,  beginning (?)

two exremes (?) (O.K.)  example 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0    pick3=475

x 4 x 7 x 5 x 

3    3    2   5= distances (deltas) also two extremes

(?) distances or do the deltas of 10 or draws (raffles) for the same values of the distances

generate pick3 but with other digits, (estattisticas_) (Statistics (?)) vertical position of each delay, frequencies,

and double that are out now eliminate also! O.K. thanks.

---------------

Yes, language trouble and maybe also wrong thinking, that is in part why the translations can't be understood, even in his own language what he says can't be all properly understood.

---------------

A native speaker, but one who knows English well, might do somewhat better, but even he or she would not be able to make too much more sense of what dr san wrote.

------------

Good Luck!

Lantern,

thanks for the translation.

I understand dr san's horizontal distances.  I am still confused about the vertical onces.

I will try to add a page to the calculator web site and list the horizontal distances.

United States
        Member #27654
        December 4, 2005
        100 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

dr san,

I added a page to the calculator, Brazil. It computes the horizontal deltas.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Lantern,

thanks for the translation.

I understand dr san's horizontal distances.  I am still confused about the vertical onces.

I will try to add a page to the calculator web site and list the horizontal distances.

Indiana (IN) Lottery Daily 3 Midday Winning Numbers

Thu, Nov 11, 2010    3-6-0
          Wed, Nov 10, 2010    3-1-7
          Tue, Nov 09, 2010    3-3-5
          Mon, Nov 08, 2010    4-6-2
          Sat, Nov 06, 2010    3-2-9
          Fri, Nov 05, 2010    8-4-9
          Thu, Nov 04, 2010    5-5-0
          Wed, Nov 03, 2010    8-7-1
          Tue, Nov 02, 2010    7-2-2
          Mon, Nov 01, 2010    1-1-8
          -----------------------------
          He says that the Deltas are in reference to the central or middle digit.
          So I am not sure if this is what he wants, but maybe:

The horizontal Deltas.
          3-6-0 = 3X6Y0 = 6 to 3 = 3 so X = 3 Delta and 6 to 0 = 6 so Y = 6 Delta, so X + Y = 9 Total Delta ( I guess).

But to me that is called "Width".
          -------
          What I myself maybe might call Deltas:

3-6-0
          3 To 6 = + 3 Digits.
          6 To 0 = + 4 Digits.
          And optional maybe:
          0 to 3 = + 3, but this might not be a true Delta as the very last digit of the 2nd last draw would reference to the 3 or very first digit of the very last draw and the 0 references to nothing as the next draw didn't come out yet as it is a next future draw.
          ---------------
          So what he is calling Deltas might be what I call widths maybe, but I am not completely sure about it.
          dr san sent a P.M. to me to try to explain better.
          ------------
          As to what he calls "Vertical Deltas" they might be what I myself call " Vertical Widths":

3-6-0
          A-B-C
          3-1-7

We start with 3 1 7
          3 to 3 = 0 = A = 0 vertical Width (Or vertical Delta to dr san)
          1 to 6 = C = 5 vertical width or dr san says vertical delta.
          7 to 0 = C = 7 vertical width or dr san says vertical delta.

The total vertical width = 0 + 5 + 7 = 12 Total Vertical Width or dr san might say total vertical delta.

Maybe this is what he meants by that, but he seems to maybe want more stuff.

---------------------------------

This was his P.M. to me:

olá Lanterna. Vamos USAR Como referencia o par central Digito ver um delta eA Esquerda Direita

Que nao sairam de 2,3, OU 10 empates Exemplo 4  5    3 º e 5 o numero central vai servi USADO Como Referente OU base dos delta um bis Esquerda Direita do Centro (5abraço)

-------------------

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Deltas from the site and program that uses them a reprint:

For example, look at this winning lotto number:

3-9-18-19-27-33

Now here is the same number, represented as deltas:

3-6-9-1-8-6

--------

But that is a jackpot kind of game and not a pick 3 number, jackpot numbers are all already kind of "boxed" from lowest to highest and no repeats of the numbers.

As seen there, the first jackpot digit stays there as part of the delta conversion ( I have no idea why it is so).

Other than the first digit they are all positive widths from lower to higher numbers.

--------

I have no idea how that program computes the deltas for pick 3 and pick 4 numbers.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2133 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Hello fortune yes, yes! Good work, is already a base for seeing patterns, and tendencies, because the a tendency of the two deltas of the center be better, and the values of the deltas of the ends (tips) the values be larger, in the vertical for the results example 456
                                                                                                                                                 3 3 1 (deltas)
                                                                                                                                                 7 8 7
               Fortune!! then she can set up a plan carteziano example in the 1st position delta vertical =3 horizontal delta =4.      In the 2nd. And 3rd to do equal. Then frequency statistics, and arrears, of Each position, we will diffuse as reference type him/it central, to set up games, but it is good to do statistics of the three positions!! Thank you!!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2133 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Hello, fortune and flashlight, is that later with the data, we will use him/it type that he/she repeats with the reference, example = he/she almost always repeats an I type of the previous result but it is not known
                 Which then have to do a rotative system, using as reference types him/it repeated
                 As base, example = he/she repeated him/it type 5 will be the base of seeing the delta the left and right
                X5x = the x delta, but you have to do with the three digits of the I finish result, because now
                 We have the reference (rotative pivot) inside of the trio of I type, therefore now we have a reference
                 That it is it type repeated of the I finish draw! Thank you, fortune and flashlight

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

dr san sent this:

olá fortuna a refencia é digito repetido= deltas horizontal e vertical

I guess that maybe with this he might see the "Width" movements of the Lth and Rth digits in relation to the "Center" digit.

And also the "Vertical" "Width" movement from last to next draws, from one digit up to the next one for every straight digit by position.

That would be a "Graphical" representation of the "Width"s movements, in a kind of 2 and or almost 3 dimentions.

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2133 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2010, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Fortuna olá, sim, sim! uma referencia e Um Vamos Digito repetido, com calma,

fazerum grafico da horizontal e vertical (carteziano) deltas, ver estatisticas e, Posições Pelas!

hum barco

United States
                      Member #27654
                      December 4, 2005
                      100 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Fortuna olá, sim, sim! uma referencia e Um Vamos Digito repetido, com calma,

fazerum grafico da horizontal e vertical (carteziano) deltas, ver estatisticas e, Posições Pelas!

hum barco

dr san,

I added the vertical deltas to the Brazil web page.

Can you provide a sequence of 10 numbers, their horitontal and vertical deltas, and how to plot them?

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #11741
                        February 23, 2005
                        1233 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

That thing spits out 70 numbers..In Ky that's 70.00 midday and at night it's another 70.00 and that adds up to 140.00 if you play st/bx..If you hit only a box you win 50.00 and you still lose big time..Don't say you have to find the ones you think will come in..That's no help..No thanks.....

Try combining this method with the TTT that usually has the next draw numbers in it.  This way, when the calculator spits out 70 numbers, see which ones are in the TTT and play those sets, it should cut the numbers down a lot.  You will need to backtest in your state to see how the numbers fall for you.  I hope this helps.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

United States
                          Member #27654
                          December 4, 2005
                          100 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I have created a simple calculator for pick-3 predictions.

Have fun!

http://aspspider.net/LaFortuna/

I have added a new filter to the calculator, Economy.

Of course if decreases the hit ratio.

Any comments are appreciated.

chicago illinois
                            United States
                            Member #1199
                            February 26, 2003
                            378 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I have added a new filter to the calculator, Economy.

Of course if decreases the hit ratio.

Any comments are appreciated.

Have you tried to make a pick 4 calculator.

Cagayan de Oro City
                              Philippines
                              Member #93325
                              June 27, 2010
                              6 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

hello fortuna, im from the philippines. congrats on a job well done. i must say that your calculator work in our local pick 3. thank you for sharing it with LP. more winnings to come for all of us. im looking forward for a pcik 6 calculator of yours to come very soon. more power and keep up the excellent job. Hyper

Page 3 of 33