Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3 workout calculator

Topic closed. 482 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 2 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I was just been fictitious. I agree with got to lose some to win some.

Do that thang, do it.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

well its design to play all numbers just pick some out of the list that looks good and play them.

If you did this then the calculator is no help..Even joker17 can figure that out,or maybe he can't..It's a toss up if he can or not..He'd have to look in the stars and see what they say..He's an expert..

Pure luck

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

If I did straight bets ONLY at a dollar per combo, I would've made 800 bucks....WOW.....

I will do a longer test tomorrow. I'll have 3 days off from work. I'll do a 3 month test and If it looks good, a year's test.

tiggs might not be here in another year..Could you maybe speed it up..Maybe that thing you spin and find the paper that's crumled up with numbers might work..Do you have Richards phone number so tiggs can call him before his LUCK runs out..Numbers tiggs needs numbers!!!!...Not 70 of them that's to much..

Pure luck

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

tiggs might not be here in another year..Could you maybe speed it up..Maybe that thing you spin and find the paper that's crumled up with numbers might work..Do you have Richards phone number so tiggs can call him before his LUCK runs out..Numbers tiggs needs numbers!!!!...Not 70 of them that's to much..

Awww Tiggs. Don't talk like that. I hope you're with us for another 50 years. Who else can I argue about ESP, If you're not around?...lol

But seriously, when I say test for a year, I meant back test. I go back 12 months and test to see if it worked as well as the short test I did. Usually it doesn't, but I always try to stay positive. I will say this though, I did another random test for 2 weeks in october, and it didn't fare too well.

I'm gonna try the crumbled pieces of paper tonight. I'm gonna tie a noose around my neck and hang over the pieces. If i start swinging in a clockwise rotation, then it means I pick that crumbled paper, If i swing the other way, then I skip over it and go to the next. I just hope I can hang long enough to get thru all the pieces..

I'll let you know it turns out.... 

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Awww Tiggs. Don't talk like that. I hope you're with us for another 50 years. Who else can I argue about ESP, If you're not around?...lol

But seriously, when I say test for a year, I meant back test. I go back 12 months and test to see if it worked as well as the short test I did. Usually it doesn't, but I always try to stay positive. I will say this though, I did another random test for 2 weeks in october, and it didn't fare too well.

I'm gonna try the crumbled pieces of paper tonight. I'm gonna tie a noose around my neck and hang over the pieces. If i start swinging in a clockwise rotation, then it means I pick that crumbled paper, If i swing the other way, then I skip over it and go to the next. I just hope I can hang long enough to get thru all the pieces..

I'll let you know it turns out.... 

hahahaha joker you sure got a weird mind..But that may be a good thing for the lottery..As tiggs always says to his friends "Good Luck" and that includes you joker,friend..

Pure luck

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2124 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello fortune and joker 17, will make like this 1st to calculate them it distances of 10 or 20 draw
             Of the pick3 but it distances are them 4 apartir of the ends of the value of the digits (0 to 9)
             Example = x 4x 6x 8x, the where he/she has x to calculate them you distance and later with the same
            Value of the you distance to generate pick3, but with other digits, or be same distance of 10 results with other digits! Can he/she see? hug

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello fortune and joker 17, will make like this 1st to calculate them it distances of 10 or 20 draw
               Of the pick3 but it distances are them 4 apartir of the ends of the value of the digits (0 to 9)
               Example = x 4x 6x 8x, the where he/she has x to calculate them you distance and later with the same
              Value of the you distance to generate pick3, but with other digits, or be same distance of 10 results with other digits! Can he/she see? hug

Hi....How long have you known Pumpi?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi....How long have you known Pumpi?

About the Google and any other translator:

Input: Trash (In) = OutPut: Trash (Out).

---

I have used the Google translator and also others before, that is why I wrote that.

Using very proper language is important, you need to know how to phrase what you need translated.

He might do a little better maybe if he uses his own language, but only some if he doesn't use proper language.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello FORTUMA,pode to include the filters = not to generate the digits in former growing order = 357,239 (not to generate like this) but I half always type him/it of the larger, to see filter for position 1ª,2nd 3rd, and fitrar for previous results or be double and same trios to exclude!! Does he/she manage to do? Fought him

That seems to have to do with the "Permutations" filter, what I have before called the Highest-Middle-Lowest filter.

Perhaps he doesn't want the pick 3 numbers generated-made in the same Highest-MIddle-Lowest order as that of the very last pick 3 draw, but I am not sure if that is what he wants done.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello fortune, has to take care with the traduaçao of the texto,pois is translated by Google,
                    Could change the sense filters = to filter example this pick3 this in growing order
                     359, I want always type him/it of the center larger ok = 395, the couples and trios that already aconteram to eliminate or be not to generate pick3 bets with the same couples and trios of digits
                     Of the 40 ties atrás,e for position if one types repeated 3 times in the last 10 ties
                     In the salt position to exclude him/it types example after being made the statistics in the vertical of the 1st position
                     And he types 8 repeated 3 times finish us 10 ties to exclude the 8 ok!!

He might want several things done and one of them might be to have the pick 3 numbers generated Lowest-Highest-Middle, in that permutation-order.

And then something that has to do with filtering out a pattern if it repeats 3 times in the same postion in the last 3 draws.

And there seems to be more of something that I don't understand.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
                        Member #27654
                        December 4, 2005
                        100 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

dr san,

I would help if I could figure out what you are asking.

Can you please write directly in your language? I will see if I can figure it out.

Fortuna.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2124 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:34 am - IP Logged

olá FORTUNA, primeiro você tem calcular as distancias( deltas) entre os digitos ,mas começando

dos extremos ok exemplo  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0    pick3=475

x 4 x 7 x 5 x 

3    3    2   5= distancias( deltas)  tambem dos extremos

fazer os deltas ou distancias de 10 ou empates( sorteios) com os mesmos valores das distancias

gerar pick3 mas com outros digitos, estattisticas_ na vertical de cada posiçao atrasos, frequencias,

e duplas que já sairam eliminar teambem ! ok . obrigado

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

olá FORTUNA, primeiro você tem calcular as distancias( deltas) entre os digitos ,mas começando

dos extremos ok exemplo  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0    pick3=475

x 4 x 7 x 5 x 

3    3    2   5= distancias( deltas)  tambem dos extremos

fazer os deltas ou distancias de 10 ou empates( sorteios) com os mesmos valores das distancias

gerar pick3 mas com outros digitos, estattisticas_ na vertical de cada posiçao atrasos, frequencias,

e duplas que já sairam eliminar teambem ! ok . obrigado

pumpi oooooh pumpi we need some help here..uuh haaa uuh haaaa...

Pure luck

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                              Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #61623
                              May 29, 2008
                              20581 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

don't cha love that video..he does it so effortlessly

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Page 2 of 33