Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3 workout calculator

Topic closed. 482 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 8 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

olá lanterna! sobre posiçoes=

Anyways, the double double combo is a pick 4
combination where there are 2 sets of numbers
that appears twice each in the combination.

Let me show you an example to make it
easier to understand.

Example:
- 1-1-3-3
- 3-7-3-7
- 0-9-9-0
- 5-5-2-2

As you can see, the above combinatons have
two sets of numbers that appear two times each.

That's why I call it the "Double Double" combo.

Interestingly, this type of pick 4 combination
occurs about 2% of the time.

...So from my research, it is NOT SMART
to play the double double combos because
it only occurs about 2% of the time.

Many people like to play it because
they don't know these statistics.

But now you know.  So avoid the
"double double combos".para pick4 pk

1133, 1113

Yes DoubleDoubles and Triples don't come out very often also 2222 quads are rare.

Thanks.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello flashlight, very good analise,temos work that to ponder in 80% of the uses of the cases the 20% is the execeçao example 939, 399, etc...
    We have to focus in the 80% of the cases!  Understand! She could use her formulates FFG
     Of certeza,pra degree to play of it ties 10 results! System martigale!! With filters
     Of paresm and one types repeated of the previous draw rotating in the three positions!!
     Laterna if we try to close 100% numca we will get but in 80%, yes!
    933, 393 are execeçoes (few vezes)porque there is also equal of little frequency probabilisticamente, little frequent!! we needed tools of it analyzes good,
    To filter for position in the vertical, separately, but fortuna, this going very well
     After it gets a base of data, he/she will leave the best calculator of the world! A hug

I don't think that Fortuna can put a combined Horizontal-Vertical filter on his software, such stats and filters can be complicated.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

But the way about the VTrack pairs there is also this kind:

27:

27 22 77 72

27 Is not a double yet it has VTrack Pairs that are doubles and it has only 4 total Vtrack pairs.

That kind of pair was the "Missing Link"

It has no mirror pairs as the mirror pairs are already a part of the VTrack Pairs, just like on the Double Pairs.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2133 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2010, 5:43 am - IP Logged

fortuna, fazer um quadro dos pares!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2133 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2010, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Hello flashlight, the idea is like this = to see several results besides of other states of the lottery pick3
          With objective of seeing equal repeated of the draw from 10 to 20 draw, after desmenbrar
           In three equal example = in Texas he/she gave = 456 = equal 45 46 56. In the missisipi he/she gave 210 21 20 10
           In Arizona he/she gave 489 = 48 49 89, to see in other states, example 10 results will have 30 equal, the idea is to be seen in the equal 30 repeats some equal for the following draw, the problem will be the position of putting the pair understands!

Northeast Ohio
            United States
            Member #9571
            December 12, 2004
            1156 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Fortuna,

I love you calculator and the revisions you have made.

I would like to know if there is anyway to save your program, in case the link changes or if I don't want to log on everytime in order to use it.

Thanks,

OT

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
              Member #27654
              December 4, 2005
              100 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Fortuna,

I love you calculator and the revisions you have made.

I would like to know if there is anyway to save your program, in case the link changes or if I don't want to log on everytime in order to use it.

Thanks,

OT

I want to thank all the LP members who have complimented my calculator.

SORRY   Unhappy   

It can only be run from the web.

Fortuna.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello flashlight, the idea is like this = to see several results besides of other states of the lottery pick3
                With objective of seeing equal repeated of the draw from 10 to 20 draw, after desmenbrar
                 In three equal example = in Texas he/she gave = 456 = equal 45 46 56. In the missisipi he/she gave 210 21 20 10
                 In Arizona he/she gave 489 = 48 49 89, to see in other states, example 10 results will have 30 equal, the idea is to be seen in the equal 30 repeats some equal for the following draw, the problem will be the position of putting the pair understands!

You gave:

456 45 46 56

210 21 20 10

489 48 49 89

I don't see in what and or why they are equal to each other or how they are connected to each other and of what use they are or might be.

The first 2 numbers are consecutives, but the third only 2 digits are consecutives other than that I don't see any connection between them, I still don't understand.

What do you mean by "Seeing equal repeated"

I don't see any "Equal repeated" there on those 3 numbers.

Equal what? What kind of equal?

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank all the LP members who have complimented my calculator.

SORRY   Unhappy   

It can only be run from the web.

Fortuna.

The numbers are mostly singles and they should be as they come out more often.

There are many numbers, so filters are needed, but one should be careful as to which filters are used and or when they are used.

It does already have some built in filtration otherwise it would give all 120 singles.

I have not read most of the posts on this thread, so maybe that is why I don't know what the Economy filter is all about.

-----

The in-built filtration is very important, but so is the other filters.

If it was to use more past draws, either for filters and or also for prediction (built-in reduction) then they could be entered as with the Back Test, some filters do need more than one past draw.

I have only tested it once right now (I think, unless I did it also one time before) and it did great.

But once or twice means nothing, I would need to test it many times.

One can never have enough filtered wheelers as no 2 of them are exactly the same.

Nice workout.

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2133 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2010, 6:18 am - IP Logged

Hello LANTERNA! lets me to explain better
                    It is chosen the last results about 20 to 40 results or more
                    Of several places to see the equal ones that more repeated, or that more came
                    out
                     They will be played in the next draw
                     Example
                     459 = 45 59 49
                    456 = 45 56 46
                    145 = 14 45 15
                    852 = 85 52 82
                    863=86 63 83
                    463 =86 63 43
                     It ties 20 to 40 results, flashlight the pair 45 and 63 repeated, in this
                    example these stop Seram played in the next games, but to do with more results,

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2010, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Hello LANTERNA! lets me to explain better
                      It is chosen the last results about 20 to 40 results or more
                      Of several places to see the equal ones that more repeated, or that more came
                      out
                       They will be played in the next draw
                       Example
                       459 = 45 59 49
                      456 = 45 56 46
                      145 = 14 45 15
                      852 = 85 52 82
                      863=86 63 83
                      463 =86 63 43
                       It ties 20 to 40 results, flashlight the pair 45 and 63 repeated, in this
                      example these stop Seram played in the next games, but to do with more results,

O.K.

I see now what you meant.

By the way as you might now, Fortuna's workout gives BOXED NUMBERS so straight filters can't work with them, only boxed filters.

Have you tested that stuff about these All States Pairs?

Is not a good thing to try to predict and then play for all states.

It is best to deal only with 1 state for prediction and playing.

But you can mix both daily draws if a state has 2 draws a day and if you want to do that.

Better leave all states and followers, etc alone.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2133 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2010, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Ok lanterna,enfim is the same begin that almost always
                        He/she repeats an I type of the I finish result, but now to catch the repeated
                        pair
                        He/she has to be with more resultados,se could catch a pair that more this
                        repeating But that has an I type of the I finish result, or no, I type would be
                        it increased Or be to choose the pair that this repetindo,sem the last three
                        digits

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
                          Member #27654
                          December 4, 2005
                          100 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

The numbers are mostly singles and they should be as they come out more often.

There are many numbers, so filters are needed, but one should be careful as to which filters are used and or when they are used.

It does already have some built in filtration otherwise it would give all 120 singles.

I have not read most of the posts on this thread, so maybe that is why I don't know what the Economy filter is all about.

-----

The in-built filtration is very important, but so is the other filters.

If it was to use more past draws, either for filters and or also for prediction (built-in reduction) then they could be entered as with the Back Test, some filters do need more than one past draw.

I have only tested it once right now (I think, unless I did it also one time before) and it did great.

But once or twice means nothing, I would need to test it many times.

One can never have enough filtered wheelers as no 2 of them are exactly the same.

Nice workout.

Nice analysis, Lantern.

The economy filter is one I created myself to reduce the numbers to play. 

In my backtesting the built-in filter contains the next day winning number 50% of the time, the economy filter 10% of the time.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2133 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello flashlight, helps me in this idea =
                             Example = I convert the pick3 in a lottery from 01 to 100 with 3
                            Numbers
                            Example =453 45 53 53
                                               562=56 62 52
                                ..... like this with 10 to 20 results or more
                            After converting in the pick3 in 3 equal
                            To see as if it was a lottery of from 01 to 100 numbers
                            Then to see all the statistics of a lottery from 01 to 100/3
                             To see equal for posição,vai to need of a program
                            For you analyze, an example of he/she analyzes to see the pair of the center
                            that this delayed,

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2133 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2010, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Fortune is that later getting the formation of trios of pairs for position
                              Of statistics for the vertical, it is like this
                               Example - = the trio of pairs for next draw
                                         45 52 16 = digitis=4,5,2,1,6 = 124, 125, 126, 145, 146, 156, 245,
                              246, 256, 456 Or be lnaterna, to see several formaçaoes of trios of pairs, for
                              statistics
                               It is later to unfold!

Page 8 of 33