Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3 workout calculator

Topic closed. 482 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 10 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2124 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2010, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Hello flashlight and fortune, very good work of filters and to increase the
amount of pairs and odd, which this good one can be great!! the necessary
calculator of a base of reference data, it could increase the 4 quadrants,
together!

golfnut57's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Decatur
    United States
    Member #93512
    July 1, 2010
    541 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2010, 6:43 am - IP Logged

I have created a simple calculator for pick-3 predictions.

Have fun!

http://aspspider.net/LaFortuna/

please check your web site, there seem to be a problem. I went there to get your calculator and received and error msg.

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
      Member #27654
      December 4, 2005
      100 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

please check your web site, there seem to be a problem. I went there to get your calculator and received and error msg.

http://aspspider.info/LaFortuna/

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
        Member #27654
        December 4, 2005
        100 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2010, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Another possible option:

A person might want to be able to "Input" (Paste) his own boxed numbers into the Calculator and then use its filters, this way by-passing the InBuilt filters and just using the other ones.

-------

More Later.

I read your long list of filters.

A few are already there, like the key digits, the repeat 1, and the overdue. 

May I say, thanks Fernando?

Fortuna

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2124 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello fortuna,dentro than the flashlight spoke about filters, it was able to
          her
           To do, this filter also, example gave 453 in the other draw gave = 148
          Then fortune 1st repeated an I type (4) 2nd criterion below of each position
           In the test 453 he/she gave in the 1st position par(4) he/she gave in the 2nd
          position impar(5) and in the 3rd position
           He/she gave odd (3) he/she can see the following filter in the neighbor in the
          position 1st tends that to be
          Odd in the 2nd equal position and in the equal 3rd, or I contradict him of the
          1st result, the filter criterion
           (equal and odd) and also when he/she decides for an I type of the I finish
          result the pair 
           That will complete the pick3 palm oil to be the contario 5 it is it type of
          the repetition 46 the two equal digits,

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I read your long list of filters.

A few are already there, like the key digits, the repeat 1, and the overdue. 

May I say, thanks Fernando?

Fortuna

No need to, but thanks!

Probably no other filtered wheeler has most of those filters, so in that way your program can be unique, since it is very hard to describe what those filters do by the use of one or a few words, it might be best to do as I did and name the filters by numbers such as:

1, 2, 3, Etc and then have a section where it will say with many words, you can use my own words, exactly what each of the filters is and do, like:

An example:

Filter # 7

Last 2 Draws Digits

A "Filter Out" filter

Pick 3 numbers produced by the Calculator must not have 2 or 3 digits from the last 2 draws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once all of those are coded in, we can test them and then we will see if you need more filters or not and if yes, then I can give some more suggestions if you want.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

As you all know, not all filters are to be used all of the time, the stats of the past draws show what might be best to use.

Of course, not everybody "Sees" the same things.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2124 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2010, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Hello fortune and lanterna,temos that to elaborate a filtragens method that
                there is not
                 Conflict among the configurations of filters, to do that the filters join
                without comflito, it won't be easy, but slowly with tuning the calculator

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't agree.  At least one or 2 numbers from the last 2 or 3 draws should be included in number selection. Too much filtering can lead to losing tickets.  That the name of the game winning, not diluting a good software to the point that its not effective.

US Flag

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2124 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello laker, agree, that very I filter ribbon the prêmios,mas many bet doesn't
                    compensate,
                     It is little profit!!, it was able to her then in the 1st I work as a trainee
                    to do Later with filters with plenty tolerance 2nd work as a trainee tighter
                    filters, and then the bets that were in the 1st to play only works as a trainee
                    Of filters and it was removed in the 2nd work as a trainee, he/she understands,
                    to use to our favor this point, a hug

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

No need to worry!

A filter can only filter either in or out what is there, if a pattern is not there, nothing at all happens, if it is not there it can't be filtered neither in nor out.

For example, you start with a source of pick 3 numbers, here it would be a source of boxed pick 3 number, we start with all the 220 boxed pick 3 numbers and the Calculator has some inbuilt logic coded into it that allows it to reduce (Filter Out) the 220 some depending on the last winning number that came out, with some last numbers there will be more reduction than with others, this inbuilt filtration is out of our control as we don't have the option to turn it of.

Then after that inbuilt filtration does iis work there will be a reduced source of pick 3 numbers, from there we can select additional filtration, for example if we had a Sums Filter and selected to filter out Sum # 20 and our source of pick 3 numbers had no numbers with a Sum of 20, nothing would happen, that is, no pick 3 numbers would be filtered out, our source of pick 3 numbers would stay the same, because we can't filter out something that is not here.

So no need to worry about 1 filter getting in the way of other filters, you can filter only patterns that are there, if they are not there then nothing will happen.

And as I said, not all filters are to be used at once, you shoulld use only the ones that the stats show that they would be of value to be used at a particular time for a particular next draw to come out.

Not anybody can use filters only those that know how to use them, but people can learn, nobody is born knowing.

Not to worry, you can't be forced to use that which you don't want to use.

Use only those filters that you want to use and don't use the ones that you don't want to use, until you want to use them, if you ever want to use them.

But you can't use something that is not there, so it is better for them to be there for those who might want to use them whenever they want to.

As I said, the filters will not get in the way of each other and you will use only what you want to use whenever you want to.

Just ignore those filters that you don't want to use and use the others.

In time people will learn how to use most or all the filters, but as I said not all of the filters are to be used at the very same time for the very next draw, stats of the past winning numbers will indicate what might be best to use and what not for a particular next draw to come out.

----------------

That is if Fortuna will code them into the program, because he might not, he is the one who wanted more filters.

I just gave him some that might be good and that most filtered wheelers don't have.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2124 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2010, 5:25 am - IP Logged

No need to worry!

A filter can only filter either in or out what is there, if a pattern is not there, nothing at all happens, if it is not there it can't be filtered neither in nor out.

For example, you start with a source of pick 3 numbers, here it would be a source of boxed pick 3 number, we start with all the 220 boxed pick 3 numbers and the Calculator has some inbuilt logic coded into it that allows it to reduce (Filter Out) the 220 some depending on the last winning number that came out, with some last numbers there will be more reduction than with others, this inbuilt filtration is out of our control as we don't have the option to turn it of.

Then after that inbuilt filtration does iis work there will be a reduced source of pick 3 numbers, from there we can select additional filtration, for example if we had a Sums Filter and selected to filter out Sum # 20 and our source of pick 3 numbers had no numbers with a Sum of 20, nothing would happen, that is, no pick 3 numbers would be filtered out, our source of pick 3 numbers would stay the same, because we can't filter out something that is not here.

So no need to worry about 1 filter getting in the way of other filters, you can filter only patterns that are there, if they are not there then nothing will happen.

And as I said, not all filters are to be used at once, you shoulld use only the ones that the stats show that they would be of value to be used at a particular time for a particular next draw to come out.

Not anybody can use filters only those that know how to use them, but people can learn, nobody is born knowing.

Not to worry, you can't be forced to use that which you don't want to use.

Use only those filters that you want to use and don't use the ones that you don't want to use, until you want to use them, if you ever want to use them.

But you can't use something that is not there, so it is better for them to be there for those who might want to use them whenever they want to.

As I said, the filters will not get in the way of each other and you will use only what you want to use whenever you want to.

Just ignore those filters that you don't want to use and use the others.

In time people will learn how to use most or all the filters, but as I said not all of the filters are to be used at the very same time for the very next draw, stats of the past winning numbers will indicate what might be best to use and what not for a particular next draw to come out.

----------------

That is if Fortuna will code them into the program, because he might not, he is the one who wanted more filters.

I just gave him some that might be good and that most filtered wheelers don't have.

Ok lanterna,muito good post!!, the filters have to bring trust to the apostar,pois has filters of less risks and filters of high risks, being the creterio of who bets the tolerances in the Maximum and minimum ok!saber to filter is an art!! The fortune will have a work in getting right
                         The parameters with tolerância,pois the pick3 bet will be able to this in the 1st work as a trainee of filter
                         Or then in the 2nd I work as a trainee!! Because the filters can be for the whole (the three digits join)
                        Or separate for the vertical of each position!! Or for equal!

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2124 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Here's a quick recap on the 5 types of
                          pick 4 lottery combinations.

They are:
                          - Single combos
                          - Double combos
                          - Triple combos
                          - Quad combos
                          - Double double combos

And here are the statistics in terms
                          of how often each of these combos occur
                          in the pick 4 lottery drawings.

50% = Single combos
                          44% = Double combos
                           3% = Triple combos
                           1% = Quad combos
                           2% = Double double combos

FILTRAR POR PROBALIDADES!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

The pick 5 feature is very nice !

Santa

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2124 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello  LANTERNA, look at this example =
                              He/she gave 6 digits = 2,6,9,3,7,0
                              Digits that it lacked in the three draw =1,4,5,8
                              Now the digits that lacked of the three sorteios=1,4,5,8 to diffuse and to
                              close for two =6
                              14,15,18,58,48,45, inverted 41,51,81,85,84,54, then we have 12 equal
                              Because the next result gave 510, now how to know the pair 51 goes either in
                              the middle or in the end in the beginning? hug

Page 10 of 33