Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 26 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

5-16 repeated as the lead numbers in the draw for 3/25/11.  Rare.  If you predicted that..boy are you good

Elmont.NY
    United States
    Member #91803
    May 25, 2010
    439 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

It seems that teens are coming back strong.I'm ready to try 14 15 16 17 18 for the week just to see how many free plays I can get! also 5 19 24 28 32

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

It seems that teens are coming back strong.I'm ready to try 14 15 16 17 18 for the week just to see how many free plays I can get! also 5 19 24 28 32

Funny, I got a QP for tonight - 7 11 13 15 19 (all odd)

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 4:18 am - IP Logged

WOW, the 5 & 16 have hit 3 out of the last 4 plays?? 5 also hit 17th,19th, 20th !!! 

Elmont.NY
          United States
          Member #91803
          May 25, 2010
          439 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

WOW, the 5 & 16 have hit 3 out of the last 4 plays?? 5 also hit 17th,19th, 20th !!! 

R we going back into that phase were 2#'s keep showing up for about 2-3 weeks again?Like I said sticking to my 14,15,16,17,18 just a free play

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2011, 5:06 am - IP Logged

R we going back into that phase were 2#'s keep showing up for about 2-3 weeks again?Like I said sticking to my 14,15,16,17,18 just a free play

Yea, could be back to that crap, but looking for consecutives to show again, so with that in mind I am going to try a partial QP with 19 & 20 in it

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3823 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2011, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Jump on the 5, it's super hot!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
                United States
                Member #91803
                May 25, 2010
                439 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Jump on the 5, it's super hot!!

I had it I just need the four other numbers!!!!!!!!!!

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3823 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 1:12 am - IP Logged

The Take5 numbers have been running very strange lately. 

Very recently there were two consecutive days when a single number didnt come out, tonite there was no number in the thirties, there's been a lot of numbers with repeat hits lately, and sequential numbers have been appearing more than they normally do. (Sequential numbers appear about 20% of the time)  For instance, tonite we saw 16 and 17 come out.

Numbers have been out of position too.  28 as the last number tonite really doesnt appear in the 5th position all that much.

I almost think I'd be better off with QP's instead of picking my on numbers. I had a FP that I played yesterday and I didnt have a number, so maybe QP's arent a good idea either. 

I'm not overly impressed with the April Take5 promo either.  Ten bucks on one ticket for 3 free QP's? I'm not too sure I'll being doing that.  They've  had better Take5 promo's in the past, like drawing a bonus number.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

ny, ny
                    United States
                    Member #98736
                    October 12, 2010
                    10025 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

The Take5 numbers have been running very strange lately. 

Very recently there were two consecutive days when a single number didnt come out, tonite there was no number in the thirties, there's been a lot of numbers with repeat hits lately, and sequential numbers have been appearing more than they normally do. (Sequential numbers appear about 20% of the time)  For instance, tonite we saw 16 and 17 come out.

Numbers have been out of position too.  28 as the last number tonite really doesnt appear in the 5th position all that much.

I almost think I'd be better off with QP's instead of picking my on numbers. I had a FP that I played yesterday and I didnt have a number, so maybe QP's arent a good idea either. 

I'm not overly impressed with the April Take5 promo either.  Ten bucks on one ticket for 3 free QP's? I'm not too sure I'll being doing that.  They've  had better Take5 promo's in the past, like drawing a bonus number.

Yeah that was when they ran the Cinco de Mayo promo way back when.  That was pretty cool too, I doubt it will come back. 

I agree with the strange numbers being drawn for Take 5.  I was playing my personal numbers daily but not even a free ticket, I will take a break until some normal numbers start getting drawn.  Hopefully tonight is not that night, LOL.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3823 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2011, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Yeah that was when they ran the Cinco de Mayo promo way back when.  That was pretty cool too, I doubt it will come back. 

I agree with the strange numbers being drawn for Take 5.  I was playing my personal numbers daily but not even a free ticket, I will take a break until some normal numbers start getting drawn.  Hopefully tonight is not that night, LOL.

I think the numbers might have returned to "normal".  And I'm glad they did because I'm $21.00 richer!!

I had: 4 13 27 31 35

Last nites numbers were: 2 12 13 27 35

And as it seems is always the case with me, had my 4 been a 2, I'd have banged in for $454.50.  I'm always a "bridesmaid" for second place.  When I have 3 numbers, I usually have a 4th number that's just a whisker away from winning second place money.....

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2011, 5:34 am - IP Logged

I think the numbers might have returned to "normal".  And I'm glad they did because I'm $21.00 richer!!

And as it seems is always the case with me, had my 4 been a 2, I'd have banged in for $454.50.  I'm always a "bridesmaid" for second place.  When I have 3 numbers, I usually have a 4th number that's just a whisker away from winning second place money.....

Congrats on the hit!! I had the 2 & 27 for a FP.. LOL!

Elmont.NY
                          United States
                          Member #91803
                          May 25, 2010
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

All I could say Congrats! It will be me one day soon.

It's got to Happen soon.

NITEHAWK61's avatar - wings2
                            WESTCHESTER/NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #25041
                            October 31, 2005
                            106 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I had the 2-12-13-35.

and the night before had 4 out of the 5.

I just cannot hit that elusive 5 out of 5.

ok tonite the hat trick at least!!! 4 out of 5 three nites in a row!!!

ny, ny
                              United States
                              Member #98736
                              October 12, 2010
                              10025 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah after I posted that post I thought about it and went and put my Take 5 numbers in and got 3 out of 5 on two of my tickets $42.00, LOL.  I said to myself watch my numbers come in when I do not play and said forget (the other F word) that I am playing.

So umm yeah tonight I am definately sitting out, LOL.....

Page 26 of 60