Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 29 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
Elmont.NY
United States
Member #91803
May 25, 2010
439 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2011, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Mink,  I think you're right on about who ever won using a wheel.

The only thing I dont get is why did their wheel produce 3 sets of the same 5 numbers?   It would seem to me that a wheel would produce the same set of 5 numbers only once.  But then, I dont know anything about using a wheel, I just know what wheels are and how they work.  I've never played any lines/numbers generated by a wheel.  GF

No I dont think its a wheel,unless u played every combo 3 times.This happened in BROOKLYN several times.

It's got to Happen soon.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3817 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

No I dont think its a wheel,unless u played every combo 3 times.This happened in BROOKLYN several times.

Fast,

If it aint a wheel, then what is it??

Yes, it did happen in Brooklyn several times.  I bet it was a wheel there too.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
      United States
      Member #91803
      May 25, 2010
      439 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Fast,

If it aint a wheel, then what is it??

Yes, it did happen in Brooklyn several times.  I bet it was a wheel there too.

GiveFive

What wheel gives you the same numbers,a five number wheel  three times?I said it before there is something ROTTEN in Denmark!!

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
        Member #70687
        February 8, 2009
        8013 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I have played in that gas station in Commack before! It has been awhile though since I don't live by that town anymore. The best I have done lately is free plays myself. I admit I have not been focusing on Take 5 like I was when I was going good.

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Still best I can do is a FP, CHECK OUT this FP - 16 17 20 24 30 !!!!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3817 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive

What wheel gives you the same numbers,a five number wheel  three times?I said it before there is something ROTTEN in Denmark!!

Fast,

I agree, somethin's hokey....  you're asking the same question I asked. 

I said in an earlier post that what I didnt understand is why would a wheel produce the same set of 5 numbers three times?  And I still dont know why that would be.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
              United States
              Member #91803
              May 25, 2010
              439 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Fast,

I agree, somethin's hokey....  you're asking the same question I asked. 

I said in an earlier post that what I didnt understand is why would a wheel produce the same set of 5 numbers three times?  And I still dont know why that would be.

Sorry was in a heated moment.(thought)

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3817 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Did anybody notice that 5 QUADRUPLED??   It's been out four straight draws in a row..........

That's something you wont see alot.  On a once every three months basis, I've seen numbers triple, but I aint never seen a number quadruple before.

United States
                  Member #70687
                  February 8, 2009
                  8013 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Did anybody notice that 5 QUADRUPLED??   It's been out four straight draws in a row..........

That's something you wont see alot.  On a once every three months basis, I've seen numbers triple, but I aint never seen a number quadruple before.

I know, that is crazy! I purposely left off the 5 because I could not see it coming back for a 4th night in a row & it did. I have been keying on the 1 again & doing 3 odd 2 even lines.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3817 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I know, that is crazy! I purposely left off the 5 because I could not see it coming back for a 4th night in a row & it did. I have been keying on the 1 again & doing 3 odd 2 even lines.

The 1 does look good.... I'm playing it tonite too.

3 odd 2 even and 2 odd 3 even lines should work out OK.... now watch, just because I wrote that, 4 odd 1 even will pop, or all even's.....

United States
                      Member #70687
                      February 8, 2009
                      8013 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

I was so frustrated after last night's results. I had all 5 numbers on my ticket but on different lines. The best I could do was free plays which is even more frustrating!

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I was so frustrated after last night's results. I had all 5 numbers on my ticket but on different lines. The best I could do was free plays which is even more frustrating!

I klnow how you feel, I had 4 out of 5 but on different lines so best I did was this FP - 14 18 20 21 35

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3817 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2011, 6:13 am - IP Logged

It isnt any better for me.  And I didnt even get the lousy Free Play.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the 1 looked good to me and I played it.  So I had the 1.

I also played 4 24 31 and 37 on the same line as the 1. 

If that 31 and 37 had been 30 and 38, I'd have hit for $21.50.  I hate "one-off's.....

If there's anything I've learned the past two years since I started tracking and "analyzing" Take5, it's to try to be patient.  It isnt easy. (To win or be patient!) I've never hit 4 out of 5, much less a jackpot.  I've hit 3 out of 5 about twenty times, but I'm certainly not ahead.  Last time I checked, I had spent about $1400 playing Take5 since April of 2009.

But I'm gonna keep playing.  I only played 3 lines last night. (I average maybe 10 bucks a week playing Take5, maybe a little more than that if I play Sweet Million.)  I'll just have to keep telling myself to be patient......

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3817 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:52 am - IP Logged

Do you play a set of "personal numbers"?  Do you think that's a good idea?  I dont.

There's a new guy at work.  "Mike" is a nice guy, and those of us that have been there a while think he'll work out just fine.  Yesterday, "Ali" stopped by to tell me he won 5 bucks on a two dollar Win For Life scratch-off.  Ali is so tight, he squeaks when he walks, so a five dollar win is a huge deal for him. (Ali is a good guy too, and he takes my good natured kidding about him being cheap very well.  Of course, he hammers me every chance he gets! And he gets lots of opportunities to do just that.....)

Mike was with me (I've been training him) when Ali stopped by.  To include him in the conversation, I asked him if he played the lottery.  He said; "No, not after what happened to my sister."   Because Ali and I have curious minds, we asked Mike what had happened to his sister.

It seems "Years ago, when having a million dollars was like having five million in todays dollars" (according to Mike anyway) Mike's sister played the same set of numbers for each drawing. Then one day, she checked the newspaper, and saw HER personal numbers! Mike said she went ballistic because she had won a million dollars!  She called her mother screaming and laughing!  Mom went nuts too!  Mike's sister called him and told him the great news. Nobody could believe it had happened.  They shouldnt have, because it hadnt happened.  Mike's sister normally bought multiple drawings worth of tickets on the same day.  In New York, you can play multiple drawings of the same numbers on one ticket.  When Mike's sister checked her ticket, she noticed that it was good until the drawing before her numbers had been drawn.  She had forgotten to buy a new ticket for the drawing her numbers had come out. 

This is what's wrong with playing "your numbers".  You gotta play 'em every drawing.  Cause if you miss a drawing, you could be very sorry.  And that same set of numbers aint comming out again.  Not during your lifetime it's not.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Do you play a set of "personal numbers"?  Do you think that's a good idea?  I dont.

There's a new guy at work.  "Mike" is a nice guy, and those of us that have been there a while think he'll work out just fine.  Yesterday, "Ali" stopped by to tell me he won 5 bucks on a two dollar Win For Life scratch-off.  Ali is so tight, he squeaks when he walks, so a five dollar win is a huge deal for him. (Ali is a good guy too, and he takes my good natured kidding about him being cheap very well.  Of course, he hammers me every chance he gets! And he gets lots of opportunities to do just that.....)

Mike was with me (I've been training him) when Ali stopped by.  To include him in the conversation, I asked him if he played the lottery.  He said; "No, not after what happened to my sister."   Because Ali and I have curious minds, we asked Mike what had happened to his sister.

It seems "Years ago, when having a million dollars was like having five million in todays dollars" (according to Mike anyway) Mike's sister played the same set of numbers for each drawing. Then one day, she checked the newspaper, and saw HER personal numbers! Mike said she went ballistic because she had won a million dollars!  She called her mother screaming and laughing!  Mom went nuts too!  Mike's sister called him and told him the great news. Nobody could believe it had happened.  They shouldnt have, because it hadnt happened.  Mike's sister normally bought multiple drawings worth of tickets on the same day.  In New York, you can play multiple drawings of the same numbers on one ticket.  When Mike's sister checked her ticket, she noticed that it was good until the drawing before her numbers had been drawn.  She had forgotten to buy a new ticket for the drawing her numbers had come out. 

This is what's wrong with playing "your numbers".  You gotta play 'em every drawing.  Cause if you miss a drawing, you could be very sorry.  And that same set of numbers aint comming out again.  Not during your lifetime it's not.

I cover both.  I have some numbers I like to play all the time.  But I also get QP's ($1-$3 at most) to cover the other side. 

Tonights QP's, didn't win a FP:{ - 14 16 27 30 32 & 16 24 30 34 38 (all even on 2nd one, 4 out of 5 even on 1st one! Crazy )

Page 29 of 60