Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 35 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2011, 5:00 am - IP Logged

Ok, picked up a PARTIAL QP - I played 3 & 14, computer picked 21 29 32 - not bad, covered all sets, 2 even 3 odd..

Ha! Had the 14 right missed by two on the 3 and one on the 32.....

and WHERE THE (BLEEP) is the 39???? missing 57 plays?

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3818 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2011, 5:55 am - IP Logged

Ha! Had the 14 right missed by two on the 3 and one on the 32.....

and WHERE THE (BLEEP) is the 39???? missing 57 plays?

That 39's gotta come home soon...... It's been out way too long.

The numbers lately seem to have settled down.  There's been a nice run of singles in the first position (only 3 interuptions in the last 3 weeks) and also of the thirties in the last position.  (Same thing, only 4 interuptions in the last 20+ drawings)  So I'm playing the 39 on a lot of lines.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #70687
      February 8, 2009
      8013 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

05/26 Results: 6, 12, 19, 33, 38 (Drawn as 38, 6, 12, 19, 33)

Still no 39, wtf!

United States
        Member #111308
        May 22, 2011
        74 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

05/26 Results: 6, 12, 19, 33, 38 (Drawn as 38, 6, 12, 19, 33)

Still no 39, wtf!

i play about 100 dollars worth of quick picks everyday and the most i gotten were 4 numbers twice in the last two years i cant seem to win at anything

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3818 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

i play about 100 dollars worth of quick picks everyday and the most i gotten were 4 numbers twice in the last two years i cant seem to win at anything

Hang in there and keep tryin' Jada.  While you're play is one helluva lot heavier than mine, you have done a lot better than me.  I've never had 4 numbers.  I'm not much for QP's, but I have been known to play partial QP's on occasion.  (Like tonite for instance!)

I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I keep trying to look at the Take5 numbers on my Excel spreadsheet in a different light.  I've been tracking the numbers for over two years now, but it aint done me much good. 

I came up with a new way to look at 'em today, so I'll try that for a while.  My new way of looking at them is by "decade".  The first decade is 1 - 10, the second decade is 11 - 19, the third is 20 -29, and the 4th is 30 -39.

One thing I noticed right away is there must be at least 2 numbers from one of the four decades in every drawing.  Many times there are two numbers from two decades, and also 3 numbers from one decade.  Now because I like to play "balanced" lines on all my tickets, I dont play a line of numbers where there are four numbers from the same decade on the same line simply because that dont happen much.  So dont play a combo that looks like this: 8 21 24 25 26.  It's too unbalanced.  A combo that looks like this is very balanced;

4 7 17 22 31.  Sum total is 81, 3 odd, 2 even.  Many times we see two numbers from two decades that looks like this;  11 18 24 33 37 

The trick is you gotta guess correctly which decade is gonna double-up, (and then you gotta guess correctly which two numbers from that decade will be drawn, which sure aint easy!) or if there will be two decades doubling up, or if three numbers from the same decade will be drawn and screw up everything! You're on your own on that one.  I know I sure as hell cant do it very well.  Good luck guys.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2011, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Hang in there and keep tryin' Jada.  While you're play is one helluva lot heavier than mine, you have done a lot better than me.  I've never had 4 numbers.  I'm not much for QP's, but I have been known to play partial QP's on occasion.  (Like tonite for instance!)

I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I keep trying to look at the Take5 numbers on my Excel spreadsheet in a different light.  I've been tracking the numbers for over two years now, but it aint done me much good. 

I came up with a new way to look at 'em today, so I'll try that for a while.  My new way of looking at them is by "decade".  The first decade is 1 - 10, the second decade is 11 - 19, the third is 20 -29, and the 4th is 30 -39.

One thing I noticed right away is there must be at least 2 numbers from one of the four decades in every drawing.  Many times there are two numbers from two decades, and also 3 numbers from one decade.  Now because I like to play "balanced" lines on all my tickets, I dont play a line of numbers where there are four numbers from the same decade on the same line simply because that dont happen much.  So dont play a combo that looks like this: 8 21 24 25 26.  It's too unbalanced.  A combo that looks like this is very balanced;

4 7 17 22 31.  Sum total is 81, 3 odd, 2 even.  Many times we see two numbers from two decades that looks like this;  11 18 24 33 37 

The trick is you gotta guess correctly which decade is gonna double-up, (and then you gotta guess correctly which two numbers from that decade will be drawn, which sure aint easy!) or if there will be two decades doubling up, or if three numbers from the same decade will be drawn and screw up everything! You're on your own on that one.  I know I sure as hell cant do it very well.  Good luck guys.

GREAT info - thanks Givefive!! 

I got a FP from last night I had - 5, 8, 13, 18, 39 

missed the 8 & 13 by 1 each (7 & 14 hit!)

and STILL no 39 - WOW! What I need is to hit ST8 on NUMBERS so I can load up on the 39 for like $10-$20 bucks as its gonna drop soon!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3818 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2011, 6:18 am - IP Logged

GREAT info - thanks Givefive!! 

I got a FP from last night I had - 5, 8, 13, 18, 39 

missed the 8 & 13 by 1 each (7 & 14 hit!)

and STILL no 39 - WOW! What I need is to hit ST8 on NUMBERS so I can load up on the 39 for like $10-$20 bucks as its gonna drop soon!

Thanks Kap!  But it weren't no biggie... just sumthin I spotted when I color coded my spreadsheet.

I been doin some thinkin on that 39.  You're right, it will drop soon, and after it does, I'm gonna play the daylights out of it.  (I've been playing it now, like last nite, I had it on two lines.)

See, it's been out so long, that after it drops, it needs to do some catchin up.  Most numbers drop 5 times in 39 drawings, right?  The "law of averages" (if there really is such a thing as the law of averages) says it's way down as compared to other numbers that did drop 5 times in the last 39 drawings. So I say it's gotta get kinda hot to catch up to the other numbers.  So I'm playin it now (even though I've read you shouldnt chase a super cold number) and I'm gonna keep an eye on it. After it does drop, I'm jumpin on it.  Now that I said that, watch me lose every dime I got!

BTW... Last nite's numbers were 5 7 14 18 22.  Notice we got two numbers in two decades?  That happens a lot.

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Kap!  But it weren't no biggie... just sumthin I spotted when I color coded my spreadsheet.

I been doin some thinkin on that 39.  You're right, it will drop soon, and after it does, I'm gonna play the daylights out of it.  (I've been playing it now, like last nite, I had it on two lines.)

See, it's been out so long, that after it drops, it needs to do some catchin up.  Most numbers drop 5 times in 39 drawings, right?  The "law of averages" (if there really is such a thing as the law of averages) says it's way down as compared to other numbers that did drop 5 times in the last 39 drawings. So I say it's gotta get kinda hot to catch up to the other numbers.  So I'm playin it now (even though I've read you shouldnt chase a super cold number) and I'm gonna keep an eye on it. After it does drop, I'm jumpin on it.  Now that I said that, watch me lose every dime I got!

BTW... Last nite's numbers were 5 7 14 18 22.  Notice we got two numbers in two decades?  That happens a lot.

Any help is BIG to me, so thanks!

Check out the FP I won from last night - 22 29 33 36 37 ... all you can do is LAUGH -LOL

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3818 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2011, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Any help is BIG to me, so thanks!

Check out the FP I won from last night - 22 29 33 36 37 ... all you can do is LAUGH -LOL

I have a daughter who's a math major in college.  She'll tell you that your UGLY FP "has an equal chance of winning the JP as any other set of 5 numbers."  And of course, she is in fact correct.

Too bad she didn't inherit her Old Man's common sense!  Those huge brains of hers come from her mothers side of the family, not mine.

Anyway, what you got is what's wrong with QP's.  You, the player, cant control what numbers you'll receive. You can, and might get a "good" set of numbers, and you might not.  Most times, I dont get a good set of numbers on my FP's or QP's.

Here's my scientific "analysis" of those numbers: They stink because you got two sets of numbers from two decades, except one set was THREE numbers from one decade.  Yes, three numbers from one decade does come out. Every once in a Blue Moon!  Far more frequently you'll see only ONE pair of numbers from one decade (which MUST HAPPEN every drawing), or two numbers from two decades. Keep your pix limited to that. Balance them 3/2 odd/even or 2/3 odd/even, make the sum of the five numbers from 75 to 100 and you'll have a nice pick on your hands. I cant guarantee you'll win with that, but most JP winners (QP's or player pix) fall into that category.  Good Luck Kap.  GF

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I have a daughter who's a math major in college.  She'll tell you that your UGLY FP "has an equal chance of winning the JP as any other set of 5 numbers."  And of course, she is in fact correct.

Too bad she didn't inherit her Old Man's common sense!  Those huge brains of hers come from her mothers side of the family, not mine.

Anyway, what you got is what's wrong with QP's.  You, the player, cant control what numbers you'll receive. You can, and might get a "good" set of numbers, and you might not.  Most times, I dont get a good set of numbers on my FP's or QP's.

Here's my scientific "analysis" of those numbers: They stink because you got two sets of numbers from two decades, except one set was THREE numbers from one decade.  Yes, three numbers from one decade does come out. Every once in a Blue Moon!  Far more frequently you'll see only ONE pair of numbers from one decade (which MUST HAPPEN every drawing), or two numbers from two decades. Keep your pix limited to that. Balance them 3/2 odd/even or 2/3 odd/even, make the sum of the five numbers from 75 to 100 and you'll have a nice pick on your hands. I cant guarantee you'll win with that, but most JP winners (QP's or player pix) fall into that category.  Good Luck Kap.  GF

Yea, I know the crappy FP's have just as good a chance as the 'good' ones.  But I did hit on Numbers today so here is what I tried....

I hit a FP from last nite - 3 14 17 19 24

So I often find that I am '1 off' so I played the following 1 off numbers from the FP

4 15 16 20 23

and just read my post about the 39 being due and playing a bunch if I hit on numbers!  Gotta head out so will pick up a couple if partial QPs with 39 in them

United States
                      Member #70687
                      February 8, 2009
                      8013 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

05/29 Results: 7, 25, 30, 33, 39 (Drawn as 39, 30, 33, 25, 7)

Figures the one day I don't go back out to play Take 5, the 39 shows up

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2011, 6:53 am - IP Logged

05/29 Results: 7, 25, 30, 33, 39 (Drawn as 39, 30, 33, 25, 7)

Figures the one day I don't go back out to play Take 5, the 39 shows up

Yea I went out and got $3 worth with the 39 the only number I picked - best I did is 2 FP's

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2011, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so now the question is - Does the 39 repeat? or Skip then repeat?

Elmont.NY
                            United States
                            Member #91803
                            May 25, 2010
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Iam going with a repeat with 39,14,22,18,5!!

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3818 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I didnt play yesterday, and I remember thinking to myself, "I'm gonna make that 39 come home tonite just because I didnt play."......

Well, I aint that put off by it... BUT!!   NOW is the time to hammer that 39!  It's gonna start catchin up cuz it's been out so long.  I'm playing it every day thru the rest of the week.  I'll buy a one line ticket and mark it for 5 drawings.  I'm probably gonna do a partial QP with at least the 39 colored in.   It'll cost me five bucks...

Page 35 of 60