Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 36 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I didnt play yesterday, and I remember thinking to myself, "I'm gonna make that 39 come home tonite just because I didnt play."......

Well, I aint that put off by it... BUT!!   NOW is the time to hammer that 39!  It's gonna start catchin up cuz it's been out so long.  I'm playing it every day thru the rest of the week.  I'll buy a one line ticket and mark it for 5 drawings.  I'm probably gonna do a partial QP with at least the 39 colored in.   It'll cost me five bucks...

Yea, I had the same thought - play 39 for the week.  But then wanted to see how the 2 FP's I have will do first.

5 7 15 17 34

5 10 15 23 27

United States
    Member #70687
    February 8, 2009
    7919 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Memorial Day Results: 25, 30, 31, 34, 39 (Drawn as 39, 30, 25, 31, 34)

Well the 39 popped again & I had it on all my lines. The best I did were a number of free plays. If anyone hits the jackpot off of these numbers, it would have to be by a quick pick.

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2011, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Well the 39 popped again & I had it on all my lines. The best I did were a number of free plays. If anyone hits the jackpot off of these numbers, it would have to be by a quick pick.

QP? You wouldn't play 4 30's and a twenty? LOL

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3709 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2011, 5:17 am - IP Logged

One jackpot winner last nite....  with a FP!!!

Somebody in Elmira is over 70 grand richer than they were on Sunday.

Numbers dont come any uglier than those!  I wonder if the person with the winning FP looked at 'em and laughed! I know I would have.  I also know the winner is laughin' all the way to the bank now too!

But the 39 was there, and it'll be back sooner than we all think.  Maybe not tonite, but soon.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3709 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2011, 5:28 am - IP Logged

QP? You wouldn't play 4 30's and a twenty? LOL

I'm gonna add insult to injury cuz it's worse than we think:

The 25, 30 and 39 were REPEATERS!!!!....................

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Adk NY
            United States
            Member #108847
            April 1, 2011
            1619 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2011, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Numbers dont come any uglier than those!  I wonder if the person with the winning FP looked at 'em and laughed! I know I would have.  I also know the winner is laughin' all the way to the bank now too!

But the 39 was there, and it'll be back sooner than we all think.  Maybe not tonite, but soon.

Sweet payoff for a FP!

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not really surprised.  We were sort of due for the single digits and teens to drop out.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3709 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm not really surprised.  We were sort of due for the single digits and teens to drop out.

Are you saying that by not being surprised that singles and teens were due to drop out, you leveraged that, and won some money?

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying that by not being surprised that singles and teens were due to drop out, you leveraged that, and won some money?

I had the 34-39 but played two 20's and one teen in my selection (having a limited budget..for this game).  So free play for me.  You always wish you had the funds to play any angle.  Still sucks to be so on top of the game that I had the 34-39 as the final two numbers and only end up with a crappy free play.

I suspected the draw parameters but felt that single digits would drop first...exclusively

BTW!!!!

Did anyone notice a TRIPLE repeat on the 5/30 draw?  Thats rare.  I can't even remember when that has happened?   Anyone???

Long Island, NY
                    United States
                    Member #57412
                    January 3, 2008
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I had the 34-39 but played two 20's and one teen in my selection (having a limited budget..for this game).  So free play for me.  You always wish you had the funds to play any angle.  Still sucks to be so on top of the game that I had the 34-39 as the final two numbers and only end up with a crappy free play.

I suspected the draw parameters but felt that single digits would drop first...exclusively

BTW!!!!

Did anyone notice a TRIPLE repeat on the 5/30 draw?  Thats rare.  I can't even remember when that has happened?   Anyone???

Draw for 5/31/11

1-4-16-23-33

I played

1-4-19-20-23

See?  It happend again.  Partially right on track.  At least this time I'll probably get around $20 for my effort.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

BTW!!!!

Check my post in this forum dated 5/31/11 at 5:28 am regarding your question about the triple repeat.............

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3709 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2011, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Now is this an omen or sumthin, or was it that I got totally screwed????

A while back in the Jackpot Games forum, somebody started a thread about 28 being the Power Ball that was/is out the longest, and that they thought it might be drawn soon.  So, like a fool, I played a partial QP for my white balls, and played 28 as my red ball (the power ball) pick.  Of course when the drawing came, 28 was no where to be seen. 

Then I got smart, and checked The US Lotteries website, and I see that 28 had been out 342 drawings. I divided 342 by two and saw that 28 has not beeen The Power Ball for 171 straight weeks. 171 weeks is more than three years.  So I say to myself "That's the last time I'll play 28 as The Power Ball!"

Wanna bet?

Ya see, tonite's PB jackpot is 200 million, so of course, I stopped on the way hime to get a PB QP with the Power Play option for the extra buck.  I bet you can guess what number I got for the PB on that ticket.

So, was I totally screwed, or is it an omen, and therefore I should run right out to the store and get me some Take5 tix for tonite cuz I'll probably hit the JP???????  What do I do??  You tell me.

United States
                          Member #70687
                          February 8, 2009
                          7919 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

06/02 Results: 10, 11, 20, 21, 37 (Drawn as 11, 20, 37, 10, 21)

Going to check my tickets now, hopefully I am a winner!

United States
                            Member #70687
                            February 8, 2009
                            7919 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I had all 5 numbers but not even 2 on the same line. Now that sucks to not even get a free play out of it! GiveFive, I know you will be able to answer this question. Is it rare to have two sets of consecutives in the same draw?

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2011, 4:55 am - IP Logged

NEW June Promo - buy $10 on one ticket and get $3 QP FREE- so I will just buy my 'normal' numbers 3 days ahead and get the free tickets Thumbs Up

Page 36 of 60