Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 41 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2011, 4:37 am - IP Logged

06/16 Results: 12, 19, 26, 33, 36 (Drawn as 26, 33, 12, 36, 19)

I only played a $1 QP as I have not had time to focus on Take 5. I had exactly 0 numbers, great job!

Yea I had $5 worth of numbers and ALSO hit 0 numbers!!! Thanks Give5, luv all the stats you give us - keep it them coming!!

Looks like the 24 is missing - going to try a partial QP with 24 & 3 in it... 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3685 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2011, 5:09 am - IP Logged

06/16 Results: 12, 19, 26, 33, 36 (Drawn as 26, 33, 12, 36, 19)

I only played a $1 QP as I have not had time to focus on Take 5. I had exactly 0 numbers, great job!

I have had time to focus on Take5.

For all that's worth, I might as well have bought a $1 QP myself.............

Lousy job!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3685 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I bought Take5's June promotion today, but I'm not going to buy it again.  What I dont like about it is that it basically forces you to play the same set of five lines for 2 days.  I'm not even sure what motivated me to buy it.  I like to pick a fresh set of numbers every time I play. 

The 3 free QP lines werent too bad, the C line looked the "best"; 1 16 17 34 37

One bad thing about playing QP's is this: You cant be guaranteed that any line generated by the terminal wasnt a JP winner in the past.  For lines of numbers you pick, you can check to see if that set of numbers has ever won a JP in the past, prior to buying the ticket.  If a line has won a JP in the past, it's very unlikely that it'll win a JP again anytime soon.  I had it happen to me one time.  I picked a line of numbers, and then checked to see if they ever won a JP.  BINGO!  There it was!  Frankly, I was surprised that it happened.  With there only having been aproximately 5100 Take5 drawings, and there's a possible 575,757 combo's,  odds are favorable to players that the numbers they've picked never won a JP. 

But that's not so much the case with QP's.  Consider how many QP's are sold every day throughout New York State. (I dont know what that number is, but The NY Lottery sure does) With those statewide 16,000 plus lottery terminals cranking out tons of QP's every day, you can bet there's been a lot of QP's sold that once won a JP. And the players who bought those tickets didnt even know that it happened to them. Even if they checked, they're still stuck with the ticket.

Well, good luck, hopefully tonite's the nite for one of us.  It's Friday, the JP should be around 100 Grand.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #70687
        February 8, 2009
        7913 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

If you want, you could just buy $10 worth of QP on one ticket for the promotion versus playing a card for 2 days. It is what I do when I use the promotion.

United States
          Member #70687
          February 8, 2009
          7913 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

06/17 Results: 5, 7, 10, 13, 18 (Drawn as 10, 18, 13, 5, 7)

Once again a nasty set of numbers but hittable since they are birthday numbers. So either a potential for someone to have picked these numbers or a QP/FP hit off of one of those nasty tickets where the gap from front to back is small. 

Orangutan Forest
            United States
            Member #95128
            August 4, 2010
            12749 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

06/17 Results: 5, 7, 10, 13, 18 (Drawn as 10, 18, 13, 5, 7)

Once again a nasty set of numbers but hittable since they are birthday numbers. So either a potential for someone to have picked these numbers or a QP/FP hit off of one of those nasty tickets where the gap from front to back is small. 

my QP tonight    4,7,10,14,18 a win is win but that was to close.....yikes!!!!!!!!

US Flag "I Love NY"

United States
              Member #70687
              February 8, 2009
              7913 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2011, 1:06 am - IP Logged

my QP tonight    4,7,10,14,18 a win is win but that was to close.....yikes!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your win & wow that was definitely a close call!

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2011, 4:02 am - IP Logged

Nice!!

I hit 3 also - had 5 8 13 18 39... missed by 1 on the 8 for 4 numbers....

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3685 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2011, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Nice!!

I hit 3 also - had 5 8 13 18 39... missed by 1 on the 8 for 4 numbers....

I'm the third winner of a whopping 16 bucks....

I had 7 10 13 25 32

I hit with a partial QP.  I picked 10 13 25 & 32.  The machine gave me the lucky 7.

One winner in NYC of $101,335.50 with a player's pick!  Gotta luv them birthday numbers.  I'm surprised there werent more winners.

Someone answered my post about me not liking the fact that I have play the same five sets of numbers for two days to get the promo.  They said if I wanted, I could buy 10 bucks of QP's.  While that's certainly true,  me looking at two tickets with a total of 13 QP's would be like driving a stake thru my heart! 

Great googa-mooga! That gives me the willy's just thinkin about it!   Disapprove

United States
                    Member #70687
                    February 8, 2009
                    7913 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I had 7 10 13 25 32

I hit with a partial QP.  I picked 10 13 25 & 32.  The machine gave me the lucky 7.

One winner in NYC of $101,335.50 with a player's pick!  Gotta luv them birthday numbers.  I'm surprised there werent more winners.

Someone answered my post about me not liking the fact that I have play the same five sets of numbers for two days to get the promo.  They said if I wanted, I could buy 10 bucks of QP's.  While that's certainly true,  me looking at two tickets with a total of 13 QP's would be like driving a stake thru my heart! 

Great googa-mooga! That gives me the willy's just thinkin about it!   Disapprove

Haha great googa-mooga lol

I hate the way the promo is setup as well. I should be able to play $10 in total via 2 cards & get the $3 bonus QP. Unfortunately I will play the $10 in QP to get the bonus as I usually won't play the same card 2 days in a row.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3685 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2011, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I had 7 10 13 25 32

Alright gents, pay close attention cuz ole GiveFive gonna lay some scoop on ya.

How many of you guys have won money on a multiday ticket?  Thanks to the Take5 promo forcing me to buy 5 lines for two nites, that very thing happened to me last night.  My two day ticket had the partial QP line with 3 winning numbers that won 16 bucks.

So when I went to the store today to cash that bad boy, I thought to myself "Aint no slick clerk gonna rip me off!  No sir!  I'm gonna point out to that clerk that not only did I win sixteen buck-a-roons, but that I wanted that ticket back cuz it's good for tonites drawing." 

Here comes the scoop:  You dont get the ticket back. Instead you'll receive an "EXCHANGE" ticket with the same exact numbers that were printed on your winning ticket. It's good for tonites drawing.  The word "exchange" was printed on the top and bottom of the ticket the clerk handed to me.  It wasnt til I was driving out of the parking lot that I realized the clerk didnt give me my 16...... Nah!!  Fooled ya, huh?  You know I  made dam sure that 10 spot, five spot and single were in my hot little hands along with my new exchange ticket. GiveFive aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he aint THAT stupid.

According to the store owner, my old ticket was scanned and cashed so it became void. Therefore they'll give a player the replacement/ "exchange" ticket.

Good to know, dontchathink????  I thought so too.

Long Island, NY
                        United States
                        Member #57412
                        January 3, 2008
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The 6/18 draw features patterns/followers galore for history buffs. Along that line of analysis...here are some quick selections:

37-4-29-17-30

14-38-17-34-23

9-14-29-30-37

34-23-29-38-6

32-37-34-6-23

8-29-23-34-9

As usual, I'll probably be right on it,  with half the draw....and totally wrong on the remainder.

United States
                          Member #70687
                          February 8, 2009
                          7913 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

06/18 Results: 2, 6, 14, 15, 39 (Drawn as 2, 6, 14, 39, 15)

Congratulations to any & all winners.

Long Island, NY
                            United States
                            Member #70172
                            January 25, 2009
                            521 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Bah had 2 6 8 25 31

United States
                              Member #70687
                              February 8, 2009
                              7913 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

06/19 Results: 7, 10, 16, 17, 28 (Drawn as 17, 7, 10, 28, 16)

Congratulations to any & all winners.

Page 41 of 60