Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 56 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3701 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2011, 6:39 am - IP Logged

09/12 Results: 14, 15, 16, 32, 37 (Drawn as 16, 14, 37, 15, 32)

A completely $hitty set of numbers as we get a 0-3-0-2. The only positive was a 3 odd 2 even split. I can only see this being hit by a $hitty FP or QP.

Gee-sus 216!!   Dont take it so personal!!  I think you been stayin' up too late to watch the drawing, Hammer!  That's 2 odd and 3 even, not the other way around.....  and the 15 triple repeated...  that sux too! 

Granted that set of numbers really does stink, but it aint like they called you an idiot or nuthin....just sayin.....

3 winners of $26,000.  2 FP's and a QP. 

What honks me off is Sweet Million.  No JP winners there, and 10 & 40 have quadruple repeated and triple repeated respectively.  Dont believe me?  Check it out and you'll really see some "$hitty" numbers.....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #70687
    February 8, 2009
    7919 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Gee-sus 216!!   Dont take it so personal!!  I think you been stayin' up too late to watch the drawing, Hammer!  That's 2 odd and 3 even, not the other way around.....  and the 15 triple repeated...  that sux too! 

Granted that set of numbers really does stink, but it aint like they called you an idiot or nuthin....just sayin.....

3 winners of $26,000.  2 FP's and a QP. 

What honks me off is Sweet Million.  No JP winners there, and 10 & 40 have quadruple repeated and triple repeated respectively.  Dont believe me?  Check it out and you'll really see some "$hitty" numbers.....

Haha on the typo of the split. I have not been playing lately due to such $hitty numbers but I am still taking it personally lol! Hopefully we get them soon as I am ready to come out of semi Take 5 retirement.

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3701 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Haha on the typo of the split. I have not been playing lately due to such $hitty numbers but I am still taking it personally lol! Hopefully we get them soon as I am ready to come out of semi Take 5 retirement.

Yeah, me too... I played on Sunday and Monday, but that was after a week of lying low.  I havent even bothered to buy the promo.

I did play PB and Sweet Million.  Nuthin happened there, but I figured the Take5 numbers were running so weird I'd take a break from it and play a different game. 

I'll keep my eye on Take5, if the numbers start to run "right", I'll jump back in.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #116546
        September 13, 2011
        6 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

good luck everyone

7 19 28 36 38

6 9 11 28 31

2 6 11 18 31

1 7 18 29 35

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kap!  I got a question for ya.

If you hit a Take5 JP, will you have "deserved" it??

If I hit one, I'm gonna tell everybody I didnt deserve it.  I'm gonna say; "I just won, that's all."

People gotta get over the notion that poor winners "deserve" to win while rich people dont deserve to win.  It aint like I got big bucks or sumthin. I'd sure as Hell rather see some broke dude like me win the JP, rather than some big bucks a-hole.  But the simple truth is Daddy Megabucks's money is as good as mine when it comes to buyin lottery tix.  You know that clerk behind the counter didnt ask Daddy if that Rolex Daddy wuz wearin was real, or if that brand new Mercedes out in the parking lot belonged to Daddy.  Nosir! He just took Daddy's money and handed him the tix.

Good point, no one deserves to win.  It is all luck!

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2011, 4:44 am - IP Logged

WOW, anyone playing the 15 has been happy lately - 4 out of the last 5 plays!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12740 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws : Tonight and Etc.

4-6-10-11-12

4-10-11-12-20

4-11-12-20-22

4-6-10-11-20

4-10-11-12-22

6-10-11-12-20

6-11-12-20-22

10-11-12-20-22

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2011, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Wholy Crap!! Talk about 1 off...

last nite - 5 12 17 23 37

I had

10 17 23 24 38 ( missed cash by 1 - the 38)
                5 8 13 18 39 (missed 2 numbers by 1 the 13 & 18)
                11 15 17 24 37 (missed cash 2 numbers by 1 11 & 24)
                got FP's on all Crazy
                  NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3701 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2011, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Whoo Hoo!  I done it!!

I hit Mega last nite!  I had 1 number and the Mega ball, with the Megaplier played, which was 4!!!

I hammered a huge win of 12 bucks!!!!

I backed off Take5 for a bit. I've been doin PB with the PowerPlay, and for the first time, I tried Mega with the Megaplier. I got me some beginners luck!  Same thing happened when I hit PB for 12 bucks a few weeks ago. It was my first time playin PB with The Power Play.  I'm tellin ya, never play Mega or PB without that Megaplier or Power Play.....

Too bad Take5 aint go not Megaplier or Power Play.........

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3701 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Whoo Hoo!  I done it!!

I hit Mega last nite!  I had 1 number and the Mega ball, with the Megaplier played, which was 4!!!

I hammered a huge win of 12 bucks!!!!

I backed off Take5 for a bit. I've been doin PB with the PowerPlay, and for the first time, I tried Mega with the Megaplier. I got me some beginners luck!  Same thing happened when I hit PB for 12 bucks a few weeks ago. It was my first time playin PB with The Power Play.  I'm tellin ya, never play Mega or PB without that Megaplier or Power Play.....

Too bad Take5 aint go not Megaplier or Power Play.........

Well, I just couldnt resist it.   I took some of my Mega winnings and slammed 'em on Take5.

On one line I did a partial-QP and I ended up sorry that I did it..............

3 6 34 35 36  See what I mean? (I picked the 3 and the 36)

Ya know, you'd think you couldnt get crap like that with a partial-QP!!  But I'm here to tell ya that you can........

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3701 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Well, I just couldnt resist it.   I took some of my Mega winnings and slammed 'em on Take5.

On one line I did a partial-QP and I ended up sorry that I did it..............

3 6 34 35 36  See what I mean? (I picked the 3 and the 36)

Ya know, you'd think you couldnt get crap like that with a partial-QP!!  But I'm here to tell ya that you can........

15 16 17 18 28

Ya gotta be kiddin me!

Here's the kicker.... I almost won $20.50 with three numbers.  I had 15 18 & 26.  Had that 26 been 28....

And, those three numbers were on one of my idiot partial-QP lines!   

One winner of 85 Grand in Greene County (That's in The Catskills) with a QP.  If I got a QP with four straight numbers on it, I know how I'd have reacted to it. I wonder if the guy who won felt that same way when he saw that line?

The winner was probably some Old Granny who dont know the difference between a good lookin line and a pile of crap!  That Old Granny probably went shoppin, bought the dam ticket, didnt even look at it, stuffed it in her purse and forgot about it!  GOOD!  I hope she doesnt remember to check the ticket, a year goes by, she dont claim it, and she dont get one thin dime even though all she's got is her Social Security and she needs the money real bad!!!  That'll fix that stupid Old Granny!  Them Old Granny's really honk me off!

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3701 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:52 am - IP Logged

I have some Excel spreadsheets that I use to track Take5 numbers.  I noticed something on one of them, and I dont know how useful anybody will find what I'm about to type, but for whatever it's worth:

If a number in the singles doesnt appear in the first position (as was the case with last night) then usually the first number in the set of 5 will be in the teens, with the highest number in the teens being 15. (And that's what happened last night.)

Sure,  I've seen some drawings where the first/lowest number is in the twenties.  That does in fact happen, but it doesnt happen very often. 

So for any given drawing, if your hunch is; "A single wont come out tonight"  then the lowest number that you pick should be in the teens, with 15 being the highest "low" number you select.

Disclaimer:  The above paragraphs might be sumthin, and they might be nuthin!  That's Take5 for ya.

Elmont.NY
                          United States
                          Member #91803
                          May 25, 2010
                          438 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

15 16 17 18 28

Ya gotta be kiddin me!

Here's the kicker.... I almost won $20.50 with three numbers.  I had 15 18 & 26.  Had that 26 been 28....

One winner of 85 Grand in Greene County (That's in The Catskills) with a QP.  If I got a QP with four straight numbers on it, I know how I'd have reacted to it. I wonder if the guy who won felt that same way when he saw that line?

The winner was probably some Old Granny who dont know the difference between a good lookin line and a pile of crap!  That Old Granny probably went shoppin, bought the dam ticket, didnt even look at it, stuffed it in her purse and forgot about it!  GOOD!  I hope she doesnt remember to check the ticket, a year goes by, she dont claim it, and she dont get one thin dime even though all she's got is her Social Security and she needs the money real bad!!!  That'll fix that stupid Old Granny!  Them Old Granny's really honk me off!

Here's my kicker I had 15 16 18 20 27 on a 10 qp!

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

15 16 17 18 28

Ya gotta be kiddin me!

Thats funny, that is the exact same thing i was thinking - The guy who got the winning QP had to be thinking -WTF! when he bought it!  Then to WIN with it - WOW!

I won a FP from those wonderful numbers. 

Congrats to Fast for cashing on a QP, that is always nice!

United States
                              Member #85259
                              January 11, 2010
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Is all 5 odd# or 5 even # coming soon? if so, which are top 5 choice? thanks

Page 56 of 60