Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 59 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3818 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey All,

If you are into wheeling your numbers Gail Howard just released some new wheeling software on her site.  I am upgrading my current software it is pretty cool stuff.  She is also having a free trial to check it out.  FYI.... Good luck tonite. 

smartluck.com

MINK

Thanks for the info Mink, but I aint much for wheelin'.

And I'm too cheap to buy Gail Howards software.  I guess I should try the free trial,  but I just dont know if lottery software does anybody any good.  Maybe it's alright, I dunno.

I kinda hate it when somebody in my neck of the woods hits a Take5 JP.  Like last nite.  A JP winning QP was sold in Red Hook, which aint all that far away from me.  The reason I dont like it is because not many JP winners get sold in Dutchess County, and when somebody does hit one, I know it's gonna be a while before it happens again. It aint like this is New York City or Long Island.  Before last nite, the last JP winner sold in Dutchess County was back in May or June.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #70687
    February 8, 2009
    8013 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

11/07 Results: 11, 13, 34, 36, 37 (Drawn as 37, 34, 36, 13, 11)

A $hitty set of numbers as we got a 0-2-0-3 format. The only good thing was 3 odd & 2 even came out. I can't see this being hit unless it was off a FP or QP. Well time to check my tickets.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3212 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Mink, but I aint much for wheelin'.

And I'm too cheap to buy Gail Howards software.  I guess I should try the free trial,  but I just dont know if lottery software does anybody any good.  Maybe it's alright, I dunno.

I kinda hate it when somebody in my neck of the woods hits a Take5 JP.  Like last nite.  A JP winning QP was sold in Red Hook, which aint all that far away from me.  The reason I dont like it is because not many JP winners get sold in Dutchess County, and when somebody does hit one, I know it's gonna be a while before it happens again. It aint like this is New York City or Long Island.  Before last nite, the last JP winner sold in Dutchess County was back in May or June.

G5,

Here is a mini wheel cost $5 bucks and you are wheeling 6 numbers.  4-17-24-26 are most overdue currently and I did a random selection for other two numbers 19&34 using the software. The following combos lets see what happens............

4-17-19-24-26

4-17-19-24-34

4-17-19-26-34

4-17-24-26-34

4-19-24-26-34

Good luck all I am gonna conquer this Take 5 game..... someday! LOL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3818 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

G5,

Here is a mini wheel cost $5 bucks and you are wheeling 6 numbers.  4-17-24-26 are most overdue currently and I did a random selection for other two numbers 19&34 using the software. The following combos lets see what happens............

4-17-19-24-26

4-17-19-24-34

4-17-19-26-34

4-17-24-26-34

4-19-24-26-34

Good luck all I am gonna conquer this Take 5 game..... someday! LOL

MINK

Well alright now Minkster!

I just got back from my local Mobil station where I purchased the following line: 3 17 24 26 33

I bought that line prior to seeing your post.  You know what they say Mink-Man; Great minds think alike!

You'll notice it's got two "one-off's" from the 4th line in your post!

Like you, I saw that the twenties have disappeared lately, so I went after them hard on the other lines I bought for tonite.

Hell, this is so excitin', I might just stay up and watch the drawing!!!  Although at my advanced age, that's kinda tough to do... way past my bed time....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3212 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Well alright now Minkster!

I just got back from my local Mobil station where I purchased the following line: 3 17 24 26 33

I bought that line prior to seeing your post.  You know what they say Mink-Man; Great minds think alike!

You'll notice it's got two "one-off's" from the 4th line in your post!

Like you, I saw that the twenties have disappeared lately, so I went after them hard on the other lines I bought for tonite.

Hell, this is so excitin', I might just stay up and watch the drawing!!!  Although at my advanced age, that's kinda tough to do... way past my bed time....

G5..... hey I am expecting at least 2 of those 4 overdue numbers to pop, I look at alot of different charts I have had over the years.  Good luck on your picks ya neva know!

MINK

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws :  Wed.   thr.   Fri.

3-5-9-10-20        5-9-10-12-20         9-10-12-16-20       10-12-16-19-20

3-9-10-12-20      5-10-12-16-20       9-12-16-19-20

3-10-12-16-20    5-12-16-19-20

3-12-16-19-20

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3212 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws :  Wed.   thr.   Fri.

3-5-9-10-20        5-9-10-12-20         9-10-12-16-20       10-12-16-19-20

3-9-10-12-20      5-10-12-16-20       9-12-16-19-20

3-10-12-16-20    5-12-16-19-20

3-12-16-19-20

Take 5 Winning numbers are   6-9-18-20-25    Kudos to CW4 ....5 of your 10 tickets had free plays Congrats!  I just stunk up the place not even ONE number!!!!!  Those 4 numbers are STILL overdue   4-17-24 and 26.  Good luck tomorrow night.

MINK

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3818 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:01 am - IP Logged

G5..... hey I am expecting at least 2 of those 4 overdue numbers to pop, I look at alot of different charts I have had over the years.  Good luck on your picks ya neva know!

MINK

Wassamottayou MinkMan?????

Ink uh-bink, a bottle of ink.

The cork fell out and those numbers STINK, Mink. 

And to think I stayed up just to watch the dam drawing, and now I'm so tired I wont be able to keep my eyes open all day at work today.  And that ain good for us tractor trailer drivers. When you read about that 18 wheeler flyin down I-787 that slammed into the Patroon Island Bridge, you'll know what happened.  When I get fired, I'm own tell duh boss it's all The Mink-Man's fault.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3818 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Wassamottayou MinkMan?????

Ink uh-bink, a bottle of ink.

The cork fell out and those numbers STINK, Mink. 

And to think I stayed up just to watch the dam drawing, and now I'm so tired I wont be able to keep my eyes open all day at work today.  And that ain good for us tractor trailer drivers. When you read about that 18 wheeler flyin down I-787 that slammed into the Patroon Island Bridge, you'll know what happened.  When I get fired, I'm own tell duh boss it's all The Mink-Man's fault.

We interupt this program to bring you a special bulletin from The Channel 6 WRGB newsroom...

The driver in today's horrific tractor trailer crash on I-787 near The Patroon Island Bridge is thought by New York State Police to have been hauling mink coats, and may have also been employed by The New York State Lottery.

Police say that the driver, an Old Fool from Dutchess County, was taken to Albany Medical Center where he was pronounced DOA.  Before he died, paramedics say the driver repeatedly and desparately uttered the words "Take5 and Mink."   Details at Eleven.  Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

United States
                    Member #70687
                    February 8, 2009
                    8013 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

11/10 Results: 14, 18, 22, 24, 36 (Drawn as 36, 18, 14, 22, 24)

Once again they throw out a $hitty set of numbers as we not only get a 0-2-2-1 but 5 even numbers to boot. I could see this being hit via a free play or quick pick. However I will say, I would not be surprised if by some chance player picks win this. It is just a stupid but conceivable enough line to be picked. 

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3212 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2011, 9:59 am - IP Logged

We interupt this program to bring you a special bulletin from The Channel 6 WRGB newsroom...

The driver in today's horrific tractor trailer crash on I-787 near The Patroon Island Bridge is thought by New York State Police to have been hauling mink coats, and may have also been employed by The New York State Lottery.

Police say that the driver, an Old Fool from Dutchess County, was taken to Albany Medical Center where he was pronounced DOA.  Before he died, paramedics say the driver repeatedly and desparately uttered the words "Take5 and Mink."   Details at Eleven.  Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

G5,

LMAO!!!  Wow that is quite a writeup I did not know you knew the Albany area that well.  That is a great story LOL!  Yup those numbers are still overdue except for 24 it hit last night.  Back to the drawing board, hope we can get some money back for the holidays. Good luck tonite.

MINK

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3818 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2011, 5:47 am - IP Logged

2 repeaters and an "almost repeater" last nite. That's as close to a set of JP winning numbers as you'll ever see!

When I first glanced at the NY Lottery website, I thought it hadnt been updated yet.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3818 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

G5,

LMAO!!!  Wow that is quite a writeup I did not know you knew the Albany area that well.  That is a great story LOL!  Yup those numbers are still overdue except for 24 it hit last night.  Back to the drawing board, hope we can get some money back for the holidays. Good luck tonite.

MINK

Alright Mink-man...here we go!

I'm own slam 5 bucks on Take5 tuh-nite! 

Since I caint pick any good numbers lately, I'm own do a partial QP! 

Then, tomorrow after I win the JP, I'm own watch the Noo Yawk Football Jints whup the 49'ers.  You know how to pronounce "Jints" dont you???  It rhymes with "pints". 

Former Dalliss Kebboy's head coach Tom Landry used to say in his best Texiss accent "This Sundee, we're headin' up tuh Noo Yawk tuh pay The Jints!" 

GF

United States
                            Member #70687
                            February 8, 2009
                            8013 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

11/13 Results: 3, 15, 17, 34, 37 (Drawn as 34, 37, 17, 3, 15)

A pretty $hitty set of numbers as we got a 1-2-0-2 format with 4 odd & 1 even. I don't see this being hit outside of free plays & quick picks.

United States
                              Member #70687
                              February 8, 2009
                              8013 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

11/15 Results: 2, 21, 31, 33, 37 (Drawn as 21, 2, 33, 37, 31)

A $hitty set of numbers as we not only get a 1-0-1-3 but 4 odds & only 1 even. I can't see this being hit unless it was from free plays or quick picks.

Page 59 of 60