Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 14 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 167 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

nice wins skeptic especially the back to back GR tickets !!!

Do you have any pics of the FMC with the "STAR" symbol ? that $400 is nice too on the $2 ticket was that a recent buy ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SC
    United States
    Member #116075
    September 3, 2011
    2 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Bought #153 - 164 of new ticket Tic Tac Wow. #153 won 5 bucks, the rest lost

Cashed for a Weekly Bonus (109) lost, Cash Crazy Crossword(26) lost

out

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Agree; amazing, skeptic!! I wish I had 1/10th that luck. What was the $100 on, and what ticket number? I'd still love to see your ticket.

Matt. I am rethinking this Florida thing. Forget PA, we def have to get some tickets..

mt zion illinois
        United States
        Member #110549
        May 6, 2011
        351 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Well after taking a couple days off from scratch tickets. I bought some today.......

$20.00 $3,000,000 Cash Bonanza ticket 000 lost

$5.00 Wheel Of Fortune ticket 066 lost

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Matt. I am rethinking this Florida thing. Forget PA, we def have to get some tickets..

We'll continue to talk about it for sure. Had a pretty bad day today but didn't put much in. I'm getting tired of PA tickets.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

We'll continue to talk about it for sure. Had a pretty bad day today but didn't put much in. I'm getting tired of PA tickets.

Yeah. Pa's multiple matches(when they actually do happen) are always for 1/2 the ticket value, so you might double your money back. Pretty crappy

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #104582
              January 17, 2011
              199 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the Winners on scratchers...Wow some big wins in Fl..

Nothing to say here yet about the scratchers in PA..

Watched some guy scratch 10 tickets today in a row..on 10,000 a month for life and all he won was $5...

I gave in and played 7 bingo's in a row...again...and won nothing...

Talked to some guy at the store and he said have you noticed how you have to buy 8-15 tickets anymore to even see a win..and I said Yep...and the win is usually a crappy win anyways...'

he said that the PA lottery is only going to hurt themselves by doing this because it is turning people off from playing...

it's not 1 in 4 tickets now that you win...it is more like 1-10...and that is a big turn off for most people..

He said he bought 15 in a row the other day and finally won $20...

so PA lottery if you are reading these posts..you are only hurting yourselves...because people don't even want to play them anymore..

I think everyone around here is catching on to how they work now..and they are not happy about it..

does anyone else agree??????

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Watched some guy scratch 10 tickets today in a row..on 10,000 a month for life and all he won was $5...

Talked to some guy at the store and he said have you noticed how you have to buy 8-15 tickets anymore to even see a win..and I said Yep...and the win is usually a crappy win anyways...'

he said that the PA lottery is only going to hurt themselves by doing this because it is turning people off from playing...

it's not 1 in 4 tickets now that you win...it is more like 1-10...and that is a big turn off for most people..

so PA lottery if you are reading these posts..you are only hurting yourselves...because people don't even want to play them anymore..

I think everyone around here is catching on to how they work now..and they are not happy about it..

I agree. I have bought $5 rolls before and commonly see 10 in a row lose and the pack pay back under 50%. These were on 20X tickets, you know the one that is suppose to have the best winners available.  I am done for awhile. I mentioned before about getting the 20X symbol and also the 5X on MCE and only get $100 back. Really crappy to not get something better on a long awaited symbol find. Low ticket #'s use to always hit and same with the end of the pack. I am noticing anymore that nothing is hitting. I even hear it from the guy who owns the store near my job.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2011, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Agree wholeheartedly. I did try 5 of 24k tonight and actually got one winner of $20 - but Power 7s #53-56 all lost. I bet the Power 7s could have gone to the end of the roll without a win. Very disheartening when even finding a win of a small amount is difficult.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    British Columbia
                    Canada
                    Member #116101
                    September 4, 2011
                    4033 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2011, 7:24 am - IP Logged

$2 Hit 25 , $1 BlackJack, $1 Goldrush

nothing at all  Unhappy

"You have to be in it to win it!"

British Columbia
                      Canada
                      Member #116101
                      September 4, 2011
                      4033 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2011, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Very Nice WINs mr skeptic  Cheers

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2011, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Here's two STAR "win all" winners I got in the first week of April. I was lucky to get four of them in the SAME week and they were all $500 each.  I did manage to get back to back $500 on #010 and #011 in the same week which I'll post next. Bought a bunch the following weeks/months and never saw more than a few $200 wins.

British Columbia
                          Canada
                          Member #116101
                          September 4, 2011
                          4033 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2011, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Here's two STAR "win all" winners I got in the first week of April. I was lucky to get four of them in the SAME week and they were all $500 each.  I did manage to get back to back $500 on #010 and #011 in the same week which I'll post next. Bought a bunch the following weeks/months and never saw more than a few $200 wins.

nice Cheers  skeptic do u play daily or something What?

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

WTG skeptic awesome man !! finally we see those elusive "STAR" symbols. b$rizzle and I have been scratching these since january and we have not got any lol

where the back to back $500 on the same roll ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Just picked up ten Triplers - #000 - #009. Won three $100's and a $50 ! Here's a pic of two $100's. I'm going to get more later today.

Page 167 of 908