Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13694 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 169 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Here's two $200 MS with $500 stars I picked up last week. Bought ten each from the middle of two rolls and got lucky :)

dam skeptic Scared

I guess it has a lot to do with where you buy your tickets. cause in my neck of the woods they aint hitting lol. Ive probably scratched through 1,000 of those tickets and only 1 $500 winner and only 1 "STAR" ..... Its amazing how many $500 winners you consistantly get Eek

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I put $20 into the machine and got

2 - All that Glitters - #127 won $4, #128 had a chest and $2 under each number - total $20

2 - Whole Lotta $100's - #103 - nothing, #104 FREE ticket

2 - Electric 8's - # 136 won with a blue 8 (8x prize) and 2 black 8's - total $20, #137 won with 8 black 8's...all for $1 - total $8.00

2 - 7Ups - #'s 047 and 048 - nothing

2 - 24K - #137 won nothing, #138 won with a chest and had $2 x 2 and $1 x 6 - total $10.00

Took them along home instead of staying there..but not before I got a rotten Diamond Millionaire..took that home too and ticket #025 won $0.00

I do so much better on the $2 tickets lately.

WTG dr65 congrats !!!!

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1873 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2011, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I put $20 into the machine and got

2 - All that Glitters - #127 won $4, #128 had a chest and $2 under each number - total $20

2 - Whole Lotta $100's - #103 - nothing, #104 FREE ticket

2 - Electric 8's - # 136 won with a blue 8 (8x prize) and 2 black 8's - total $20, #137 won with 8 black 8's...all for $1 - total $8.00

2 - 7Ups - #'s 047 and 048 - nothing

2 - 24K - #137 won nothing, #138 won with a chest and had $2 x 2 and $1 x 6 - total $10.00

Took them along home instead of staying there..but not before I got a rotten Diamond Millionaire..took that home too and ticket #025 won $0.00

I do so much better on the $2 tickets lately.

Good job for the amount of tickets you bought.. sometimes I have over 10 to do and get only 1 winner or even none. I finally saw a $20 on 24k a couple days ago - still don't like the game. I could try only $2 tickets but really could use a bigger prize right now - there are enough of them for all of us PA players on Lottery Post.

Yesterday I only got $7, which wasn't so good. I was hopeful about #000-002 7-11-21, but only #001 won for $2.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1110 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

WTG dr65 congrats !!!!

James - you mentioned in one post a regular in your area said he was buying TEN books of GRT - if he actually bought TEN books how did he make out ?

I went to a few GA meets to check out what they do and got zero from them. I saw the guy who runs the meets buying all GRT tickets from 3 bins at Publix yesterday. He had a fistfull of $20's and was feverishly stuffing the machine. He didn't see me watching him. What a laugh !

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

James - you mentioned in one post a regular in your area said he was buying TEN books of GRT - if he actually bought TEN books how did he make out ?

I went to a few GA meets to check out what they do and got zero from them. I saw the guy who runs the meets buying all GRT tickets from 3 bins at Publix yesterday. He had a fistfull of $20's and was feverishly stuffing the machine. He didn't see me watching him. What a laugh !

haha yeah same with the GA dude here. buys tickets like no tomorrow, just scans them then preaches how bad they are lol.....

I dont know how the guy did with GRT rolls. i will know in a couple weeks i hope.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
            Delco PA
            United States
            Member #80104
            September 16, 2009
            194 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2011, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Stacks of (no)Cash, so I went to 7-11 and decided to play Stacks of Cash. First tix was 001 so I was like cool, new roll. second tix out. Of course it lost, next lost, next lost, etc.. until the 008 which was, yup whole $10 fn dollars. So i'm thinking I gotta keep going right, ran out of money (atm right inside store, how convenient) took out $100 and kept going. so I see a ton of losing tixs and I'm just trying to break even now. nothing 10 here and 20 twenty there, so i kept playing with the winning tix money. last tix I bought was $50winner  030. I said no MORE, you win. left the store feeling like I got made azz whooped and I did.      played $170 and walked away with $75,   lost $95.  bummerBash

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23242 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Eek

..fistful of $20s - he shouldn't be running things, he should be sitting in..how's that coming from a person in the know who seems to have it

together? What good can he do telling everyone else not to play if he can't help himself? Oh wait, I guess he's 'different' huh?

Well if you play in that volume, you gotta win something decent I'd think. 10 books - how much are those tickets?

mt zion illinois
                United States
                Member #110549
                May 6, 2011
                351 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Here are todays results......

$30.00 $3,000,000 CASH JACKPOT! ticket 022 $30.00 winner

$20.00 $3,000,000 Cash Bonanza  ticket 014 loser

$10.00 The Color Of Money ticket 047 loser

$5.00 Golden Goose Doubler ticket 039 loser

$5.00 $2,500 A Week For Life ticket 086 $5.00 winner

$5.00 $2,500 A Week For Life ticket 085 loser

$3.00 Red Ribbon Cash ticket 044 loser

$3.00 CrossWord ticket 033 loser

$2.00 DoubleDiamond ticket 071 $10.00 winner 

$2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life ticket 031 $2.00 winner

$2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life ticket 030 $2.00 winner

$2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life ticket 029 $4.00 winner

$2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life ticket 028 loser

$2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life ticket 027 $2.00 winner

$2.00 Sterling Silver ticket 026 $2.00 winner

$2.00 Haunted Tripler ticket 124 $4.00 winner  This is the 3rd of  the 4 new games I have tried

$2.00 Haunted Tripler ticket 123 Loser

So in $97.00 spent  Got $61.00 back  Down $36.00 for day..... My good luck run on the $2.00 tickets really save me from having a nightmare today

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1110 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Eek

..fistful of $20s - he shouldn't be running things, he should be sitting in..how's that coming from a person in the know who seems to have it

together? What good can he do telling everyone else not to play if he can't help himself? Oh wait, I guess he's 'different' huh?

Well if you play in that volume, you gotta win something decent I'd think. 10 books - how much are those tickets?

Hi dr65 - what's said in the pulpit isn't always practiced. Gambling addiction is tough to conquer. AA states they have around a 5% cure ratio. He is different - because he is a pathological addicted gambler. You said you are "a person in the know who seems to have it." I challenge you to explain what you mean and why you buy so many tickets. I'm not picking on you dr65 - maybe you have information that can help a lot of us who are addicted to gambling.

And don't say "it's private" You are anonymous on here.

Thanks !

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Its a tough habit to get out of. im also looking for advice cause its hard when you go to a meeting and everyone talks scratch off strategy instead of quitting lol

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23242 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2011, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi dr65 - what's said in the pulpit isn't always practiced. Gambling addiction is tough to conquer. AA states they have around a 5% cure ratio. He is different - because he is a pathological addicted gambler. You said you are "a person in the know who seems to have it." I challenge you to explain what you mean and why you buy so many tickets. I'm not picking on you dr65 - maybe you have information that can help a lot of us who are addicted to gambling.

And don't say "it's private" You are anonymous on here.

Thanks !

lol skeptic! I think you misunderstood what I wrote....I said: how's that coming from a person in the know who seems to have it all together...

meaning the GA guy. Not me...whoa.

I think you have to reread it or I have to type slower.

I'm wondering where you got that 'I' was in the know - maybe reading too fast. Let me go back and see if I mistyped, I don't believe I said I'M in the

know.

Now don't go all gg on me skeptic, lmao!

I don't mind if someone picks on me, I just had to use this statement lately: I can hang Banana

The day I want to stop is the day I might as well roll over and croak. I play these things because they're fun, you win (and lose) if you want

me to explain to you as a person who's outside looking in...I can. I'm pretty good at that.

I don't consider myself as having a problem and don't know what a problem is identified as being. Is it if you play too many tickets? Is it one if that's

all you think about? Is it one if that's the only thing you enjoy in life? Or is it one if it's supplying an emotional outlet that is missing somewhere

else? - In regular relationships there are ups and downs...Do gamblers know what they're doing is wrong if it changes their mood, relationships,

financial stability or overall well-being? Or does winning cover all that up and make it go away? Winning can't be constant so the pleasure and

the reason it is sought after can't be constant because there will be many losers..(losing tickets). There are many ups and downs to scratching..

it all depends on how we view it and react to it, I guess.

Isn't it like a temporary illegal drug effect? Or putting on a good one with a couple 6 packs or more? Or is it different? I don't do drugs, drink to

excess and don't feel I am in the same category as someone who is seriously impeded, affected or suffering from not being able to stop gambling.

I play numbers, I buy rub offs...I gamble, I play, I dabble...whatever you want to call it. Where is the line between problem and no problem?

Is it between one who plays and one who doesn't play? You either can or you can't?

Does everyone on this site need GA? I'm not interested in attending - not because I can't see a problem, it's because I can't see that I have

problem at all. I like what I do, like to see others win and like talking about how to win, what we win and where and also like to complain or

express frustration over not winning. It does not make me want to go out and buy $500 worth of tickets because I lost on my last 2 $20 ones.

Oh, here, I'm not a private person...I talk/write a lot. People know me, hate me or love me Big Smile...I say what I say and see what I see.

I get the feeling though skeptic that ever since I asked James if he ever tried going to GA, you were insulted for him. I don't know him, don't know

you....just know of both of you by your contributions to an internet forum. I would not suggest to anyone here that they do something out of

spite, or as a cover-up, or to ridicule - at the time James actually said something about needing to stop. My reaction to his post was completely

innocent..nothing behind it at all...he got over it very impressively and respectfully and now, everyone else needs to and actually seems to have

done so.

One thing...why 'I buy so many tickets'? I've written many times over here and on the other thread just how many tickets I buy. You might

have me confused with someone else - I don't buy books. I take my $100 out about 2 - 3 x per week and spend on whatever suits me. If I win

in the meantime, it's reinvestment money for me. If I lose, it's not something I need to get back by feeding another $100 into a machine.

I don't recall having to come 'clean' or explain myself to most people here.....just you and the 'gamey' one.

I was obviously mis-quoted, please re-read what I wrote.

If anyone needs to schedule an on-line appt, just let me know...I'll do the best I can with what resources are available to me..experience with

problem gambling isn't one of them though..I'm a normal, ticket lovin' scratcher who enjoys winning....if you still need my services though,

of natural born insight (sometimes freaks me out even)...it'll cost ya:

10 Diamond Millionaires

10 Diamond and 7's tickets

20 Electric 8's

20 Whole Lotta $100's

20 Gold Class

Thumbs Up

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I think what skeptic might of meant is you play a lot. the same amounts as anyone here. but you win more and lose less money in the process. sometimes $20 bucks has allowed me to play through $700 worth of tickets cause i kept winning and recycling that money. i think this happens to you a lot. some people will argue that those who play more than $20 a week are addicted gamblers. what about $100 a day lol. and im not even anywhere near the top group of players around here im an average casual scratcher compared to some other guys. its all relative but GA will qualify any one us here a compulsive gambler believe me.

laguna hills, ca
                          United States
                          Member #116009
                          September 2, 2011
                          48 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

just bought a $5 Take5 ca lotto scratcher from the machine inside stater bros by my house got three 5 symbols with a $10 under it for $50 and it was the first of that ticket i ever bought!

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1110 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Can't believe my LUCK ! Went to get gas at my fav station and bought ten low # BDB's !!!!!!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Can't believe my LUCK ! Went to get gas at my fav station and bought ten low # BDB's !!!!!!

WTG skeptic you are on a roll man Banana

Page 169 of 913