Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 254 of 907
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #108413
March 25, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice win.  I am here in MA also and hit $1000 on Ruby Red 7's($5) last Friday.  One black 7 - $1000! (ticket #32)

I bought 2 tickets 33 = $20 & 32 =$1000

I went back to the store today and bought 2 more 14 = nothing & 13 = $100!

So what say all you scratchers should I buy the last 12 tickets and see whats left of this roll or run with my winnings?

Mass
    United States
    Member #68073
    December 12, 2008
    217 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Nice win.  I am here in MA also and hit $1000 on Ruby Red 7's($5) last Friday.  One black 7 - $1000! (ticket #32)

I bought 2 tickets 33 = $20 & 32 =$1000

I went back to the store today and bought 2 more 14 = nothing & 13 = $100!

So what say all you scratchers should I buy the last 12 tickets and see whats left of this roll or run with my winnings?

Good to see another Mass player on this Florida dominated thread. Congrats on your win! Any pics? Ruby Red 7's is another older ticket that payed out the jackpot pries late in the game. I say go for it, buy out the book for $60 and maybe there is another sweet one in there. Good Luck!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22840 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

These are older games just recently purchased. I asked the cleark which $5 had recent winnngs. Whatever it is I stay away from it and get the ones with low popularity. Total win from these two is $55.

WTG on your wins diamondpalace!! Nice job!!

PartyParty

I like that Groovy Cash ticket - we could use some fun like that in PA. I like all the ways you can win on it and it looks quick enough to do.

Good luck!!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22840 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Last three sctratch offs.

$5 Diamond Crossword ticket 029- loser (guess this one isn't going to give me any nice wins like the previous $5 Crossword did)
        $5 50,000 Jackpot ticket 023- loser (the lottery machine broke down after I made my selection on this one. Had to wait for the manager to come and fix it. and he didn't even know what was wrong and had to call someone else. Should have just asked for my $5 back and left. wasn't even worth the time and effort.
        $10 100,000 Jackpot ticket 021-loser (Why do I bother with the $10 ticx? At least I didn't buy the $10 Money Mania again. If any AZ people are out there do not be fooled by their amount of winners...this is a garbage ticket. bought at least $200 worth of this ticket ever since it first came out and only won maybe 3 times. just money back or $20. I know you gotta take some losses to get the big winners but come now.)

Should have just waited for the Wenesday PB like I said I would- won $12. Got the number 14 PB and had gotten the powerplay...
        AZ has already had 3 or 4  $1 million winners. I'd love to be another one. :) No more sctrach offs for real... Got another ticket for Sat drawing. Have fingers crossed...good luck everyone

lol Stormiela! I hate when the machine jams and the ticket you wanted does not come out. I've never been ripped off yet, it doesn't take from the

amount in the machine. It just makes that noise where you know your possible BIG winner isn't coming out. And forget about asking the person

behind the counter....usually they just look at you like: Well, what can I do about it? Roll Eyes

Good luck with PB!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22840 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow scratch-a-holics. I have not won anything post-worthy for a few months but I did find a decent ticket today. After reading on the Mass website that there were still lots of "Harley Fat Boy" motorcycles left in this 3 year old ticket I thought I would try to find one. I do not ride but the bike is worth $30,000 so I figured I would win it and sell it. I had previously won a Harley Gear Pack on this $5 ticket. So I stop at my lucky store on the way home from work and purchased two. Ticket #68 had a single hit on it for $50. The very next ticket, #"69" had two winning spots. No Fat Boy but both spots revealed $500 for a $1000 winner. I'll take it!

Congrats to all the recent winners. I hope to see one of us scratch that life-changing ticket soon....

WTG Spincognito!! Nice job!!

I looked at this before reading it and thought you won the motorcycle lol!

Great back to back winnings!!

PartyParty

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
            NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Little embarrassing to post (lol) since it's not much but I revealed a double 11 for $2 back. Big Smile

Decided to share my first scratch ticket results. Smile

winner

Scratch-offs are fun!!

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #66774
              November 5, 2008
              319 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Little embarrassing to post (lol) since it's not much but I revealed a double 11 for $2 back. Big Smile

Decided to share my first scratch ticket results. Smile

winner

Scratch-offs are fun!!

Hey you doubled your money. No

shame in that.

Rehab is for quitters.

SAINT CHARLES, MO
                United States
                Member #123535
                February 23, 2012
                5 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

A win is a win no matter how big. Thanks for posting and good luck!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Started off with 12 straight GRT losers......only to win $30....kept playing and another 5 losers then got a $40.... stopped and got a Monopoly hit $100 on that with a "FREE PARKING" x $20. Plus some other wins losers and im out over $300 today. I got to stop for good!!! 

One thing I noticed about the GRT. I played in 3 different stores and all had the same winning #s and lucky #s ALL were LOSERS. I would have to say my area just got flooded with cold rolls. 

Someone did hit $500 today on the $5 Wheel of Fortune. they got a "WHEEL" symbol (win all prizes) clerk showed me the ticket.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22840 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

A win is a win no matter how big. Thanks for posting and good luck!

I Agree!

It's good to see winners of any amount - keep on posting and keep on winning! WTG!! Party

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Started off with 12 straight GRT losers......only to win $30....kept playing and another 5 losers then got a $40.... stopped and got a Monopoly hit $100 on that with a "FREE PARKING" x $20. Plus some other wins losers and im out over $300 today. I got to stop for good!!! 

One thing I noticed about the GRT. I played in 3 different stores and all had the same winning #s and lucky #s ALL were LOSERS. I would have to say my area just got flooded with cold rolls. 

Someone did hit $500 today on the $5 Wheel of Fortune. they got a "WHEEL" symbol (win all prizes) clerk showed me the ticket.

James - interesting you bring up the matching winning #'s and losing #'s...

A week ago I bought 2 x $20 FMC tickets. Both were a winner and both matched #31 for $20 bux... But what i noticed as well, is that all of the winning #s were identical on both tickets, and all of the "your #'s" were identical. The #s werent in order, but they were all the same. AND both matched the # 31 for $20 bux.

I wonder how many different combinations there are for winners & losers. I bet there is less than we think, but since they are scrambled in different orders it is hard for a player to tell.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

James - interesting you bring up the matching winning #'s and losing #'s...

A week ago I bought 2 x $20 FMC tickets. Both were a winner and both matched #31 for $20 bux... But what i noticed as well, is that all of the winning #s were identical on both tickets, and all of the "your #'s" were identical. The #s werent in order, but they were all the same. AND both matched the # 31 for $20 bux.

I wonder how many different combinations there are for winners & losers. I bet there is less than we think, but since they are scrambled in different orders it is hard for a player to tell.

Well I sure have not noticed as many as I did yesterday. I just think its a batch of losing rolls with the same algorithms that were sent out. You could already tell by only scratching 10 numbers that they were gonna be the same and what would come next and that the ticket will be a loser. I just scratched the code at that point and had them scanned. The winners were completely different #s or a "COIN" symbol and so forth.

PS- Ive been hitting loads of $100s on the Monopoly. All the time 1st or 2nd ticket out. Have you played any B$Rizzle ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

mt zion illinois
                          United States
                          Member #110549
                          May 6, 2011
                          351 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Update From Illinois.......

1 $20.00 $4,000,000  Gold Bullion lost

1 $20.00 $3,000,000 Cash Bonanza lost

1 $10.00 The Color Of Money $15.00 winner

1 $5.00 $2,500 A Week For Life! lost

1 $5.00 10x The Money $5.00 winner

1 $3.00 Bonus Bar Bingo $5.00 winner

3 $2.00Cherry/Lemon Tripler 2 losers 1 $2.00 winner

1 $2.00 $1,000 A Week For Life! lost

1 $2.00 Royal Riches $4.00 winner

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22840 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Some days are $20 ticket days and some are $2 ticket days...some days are even $1 days.

Yesterday was a $1 day...thing is, I buy them in sets of 20 but came across 2 good ones in both bunches of 20.

The Lucky Spot $1 ticket #196 won on each of 4 spots for $25 = $100

7/11/21 $1 ticket #291 won $110...won on 4 spots for $70, $21, $12 and $7

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #66774
                              November 5, 2008
                              319 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Some days are $20 ticket days and some are $2 ticket days...some days are even $1 days.

Yesterday was a $1 day...thing is, I buy them in sets of 20 but came across 2 good ones in both bunches of 20.

The Lucky Spot $1 ticket #196 won on each of 4 spots for $25 = $100

7/11/21 $1 ticket #291 won $110...won on 4 spots for $70, $21, $12 and $7

Wow dr65 that is crazy on a $1 ticket.

Do you know the odds of hitting that

particular card. I would be interested to know

I might check out the website. Great job

man keep it up.Party

Rehab is for quitters.

Page 254 of 907