Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 260 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

A+ for odds, that guy in omiller's link says? More like D- to F in my opinion. Guy got really lucky -  it's not PA. I keep getting 0%, 30%, and if I'm lucky 50% of my money back like today. I'm not playing a whole lot, but it's bad when you have to spend so much just to break even or a little more.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

A+ for odds, that guy in omiller's link says? More like D- to F in my opinion. Guy got really lucky -  it's not PA. I keep getting 0%, 30%, and if I'm lucky 50% of my money back like today. I'm not playing a whole lot, but it's bad when you have to spend so much just to break even or a little more.

I agree it was nice to get a small profit, but not at the amount of tickets I collected for the week and played last night. Granted it could have went the other way. I just can't seem to find the good 1-2 ticket purchased win of a few hundred or more . When I get the 100's or 50's it is only to break even basically. Having the mass amount will mean I won't put it back in vs other times when a $50 or $100 win generally meant it would get played again..

Thanks for the well wishes Matt and Mrsinful. Maybe I need to get rolls of Crossword tickets to pass the time :)

FireRunner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      VA
      United States
      Member #124652
      March 17, 2012
      3 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Recently, I've had more luck with winning scratchers from the grocery store vending machine!  Been buying $5 tickets from there, 4 at a time, and so far I'm up over $30.  I live near DC, so there are tons of convient stores around here - tons.  Been focusing on buying in different areas hoping to get a lucky roll.

I am contemplating buying a roll, but from what I've read most people don't come out on top.

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
        Punta Gorda, Florida
        United States
        Member #109194
        April 7, 2011
        183 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

The following games are coming to the Florida Lottery on April:

$1 $5,000 Monopoly (1143)

$3 $50,000 Red Hot Crossword (1145)

$5 $250,000 King's Gold (1146)

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Tried 5 of the new $100 Cash Frenzy game from Wawa.

#006 - $4

#007 - loser

#008 - loser

#009 - free ticket

#010 - loser

Had $20 on me, but stopped because a 5 loser streak was more likely than finding $100.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 rolls of Jubilee

Jubilee roll #1 - $225 back

roll #2 - $655 back - $200 + $100 x2 - Those were all "10X" symbols and were 026 027 029

Also scratched in the store. Hit $100 twice on seperate Jubilee rolls and $100 on Monopoly. then caught a string of 13 straight LFL losers (I hate this game)

Noticed some lady buy BDB one after another. she must of bought 12-14 of them. ALL lost !!! I went and grabbed the next few, the last 3 of the roll. ALL lost !!!

Overall ended up down over $600 today.... buy and buy and buy and no $500 not to even mention a $1k. Its getting stupid....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Luffy's avatar - Buggy mouth_closed.jpg
              NC
              United States
              Member #123257
              February 17, 2012
              19 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 rolls of Jubilee

Jubilee roll #1 - $225 back

roll #2 - $655 back - $200 + $100 x2 - Those were all "10X" symbols and were 026 027 029

Also scratched in the store. Hit $100 twice on seperate Jubilee rolls and $100 on Monopoly. then caught a string of 13 straight LFL losers (I hate this game)

Noticed some lady buy BDB one after another. she must of bought 12-14 of them. ALL lost !!! I went and grabbed the next few, the last 3 of the roll. ALL lost !!!

Overall ended up down over $600 today.... buy and buy and buy and no $500 not to even mention a $1k. Its getting stupid....

hey James1

what is your day job?

I have read many of your posts in this thread and most of them have you buying rolls of scratch-offs pretty frequently. You gotta be making good money to be buying rolls back to back.

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #66774
                November 5, 2008
                319 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Broke down yesterday and bought a couple of scratchoffs. I played 2 10 dollar tickets.

ticket #015-$10

ticket #016-$100

Scratched them in the car at the store and ran back to cash them out and then got the hell

out.

That is better than I did off of the last roll I bought.Smile

Rehab is for quitters.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Tried 5 of the new $100 Cash Frenzy game from Wawa.

#006 - $4

#007 - loser

#008 - loser

#009 - free ticket

#010 - loser

Had $20 on me, but stopped because a 5 loser streak was more likely than finding $100.

Tried all 3 of the new ones. I absolutely hate the Wild 10's. eventhough I got a $20 winner.. I keep seeing a ton of Wild symbols and unless you get 3 per game, they mean crap. You either need a #10 in one of the games or all 3 Wilds. I think i got 2 everygame on one card. I think you either need a game where #'s win or symbols mean a winner, I don't think any #'s ticket should have symbols and have them not be winners. Hope that makes sense.lol

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

hey James1

what is your day job?

I have read many of your posts in this thread and most of them have you buying rolls of scratch-offs pretty frequently. You gotta be making good money to be buying rolls back to back.

Well my housing gets paid for by my company so instead of paying $1-2K mortage or rent each month I can chose to spend that how i want. Im still able to max out my retirement accounts so its not like im blowing away everything, even though it may seem like it. I tried stocks before but lost heavy so i vowed to stay away from that. A quick mil ($500k after taxes) is what im looking for. If i get it or even $50k or something im DONE !!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22846 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2012, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

hey James1

what is your day job?

hey Luffy

what is your point?

I have read one of your posts and it has you asking if someone is making good money on their job to

be buying 'rolls back to back'.

What does it matter what someone does with their own money?

Forum etiquette - get some.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Tried all 3 of the new ones. I absolutely hate the Wild 10's. eventhough I got a $20 winner.. I keep seeing a ton of Wild symbols and unless you get 3 per game, they mean crap. You either need a #10 in one of the games or all 3 Wilds. I think i got 2 everygame on one card. I think you either need a game where #'s win or symbols mean a winner, I don't think any #'s ticket should have symbols and have them not be winners. Hope that makes sense.lol

Just checking in with everyone..Good to see some people winning..Fl looks like it is doing well again..Congrats to all..

I tried the new $5 Wild 10's today..loser, loser, loser..

I know what you mean omiller, I think every box had 2 wild symbols and a number..wasn't fun at all..

Didn't try the other new ones out...but figured they will be just as useless as the other tickets..

IS PA ever going to have good tickets again?

Good luck on your surgery..hope all goes well..

Hey, PA Scrathers  dr65 and matt just wanted to say hi to you two as well..

Good Luck everyone..let's hope one of us get to post a good win this week...

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Just checking in with everyone..Good to see some people winning..Fl looks like it is doing well again..Congrats to all..

I tried the new $5 Wild 10's today..loser, loser, loser..

I know what you mean omiller, I think every box had 2 wild symbols and a number..wasn't fun at all..

Didn't try the other new ones out...but figured they will be just as useless as the other tickets..

IS PA ever going to have good tickets again?

Good luck on your surgery..hope all goes well..

Hey, PA Scrathers  dr65 and matt just wanted to say hi to you two as well..

Good Luck everyone..let's hope one of us get to post a good win this week...

Thanks for the wishes. I will know more on Thursday. I really think the Wild 10's should be a 10 gets you 10X and a wild gets you a win, but then I guess it would be like all other games. I didnt totally read the rules and when I scratched the first ticket, I thought I won something good.lol

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2012, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi, allowselftowin. Same results here. I've had a bad month even by PA standards. If anything, they seem WORSE here. All losers even from the beer store today (tried 2 Wild 10s, a $100 Cash Frenzy, and a Royal Riches). Trying again Thursday, and that might be it for a while.

Luffy's avatar - Buggy mouth_closed.jpg
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #123257
                              February 17, 2012
                              19 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm not concerned with what people do with their money.

I was just curious about how he was able to afford buying so many rolls in his posts.

Nothing to get mad over.

Page 260 of 907