Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 1:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13950 replies. Last post 20 hours ago by Illinoisdreamer.

Page 263 of 931
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3716 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lucki - thanks for the info ! That's really something about getting those diamond 7's from the same roll !! What was the total $$ back from the $250K book ? When GRT FIRST came out, I mean the first day - I bought five  books and everyone got me over $1,200. Each book had either a nugget or $500 plus loads of $100' etc. Same thing with FMC - I hit stars ($500) - stand alone $500 or 10 X and multiple $100's - every book got me - again- $1,200 and more. Not so for me anymore - I did hit $1,000 and 500 from 20 tics off a roll of GRT a few months ago.

Couple days ago I got a GRT $500 - two days later same day another nugget and a $500. Yesterday I bought 25 random GRT's and had 16 duds in row - got back $180 - nine $20's ! Go figure .... I  do OK with $200MS - got many 10X50 stars - mixes to $500 . My biggest win was $5K on a $200MS ticket i tossed in the garbage can with the other losers - next morning I checked the tickets and saw one spot wasn't scratched - under it was $5K - since then I bought new glasses. JAMES! told me when he was at the DO a few weeks ago he talked with a guy who (I THINK) said he won $10K and two $500's on a roll of $200MS .....

Guy I know here in town bought 3 GR's on a whim at a liquor store last April and won $500K What luck. Before that he would buy maybe 5 tickets a month !

What was the total $$ back from the $250K book ?

The Book had a total of Approx $2400. Had the $2k Win , 1 $100 and the rest below $50.  The thing is that the winner was at ticket 049 - The first half of the roll Returned only $140. The second half was smoking Hot. Sometimes I think its best to Just buy half the rolls. I have noticed that sometimes the first half has duds and the second half has the prizes or vice versa. believe it or not that was the first book I ever bought. I had a Good Month last month in Pick 3/Pick 4 and decided to take a Risk and it payed off.  After the Wins I bought two other rolls One of $5 Monopoly and only returned $295 and a roll of $5 lucky for life and I only got back $140 from the whole roll. That was a dud roll. Lots of small wins. For some reason I like the Florida Black $10 game. I have won $100 on that game  multiple times buying them Random. I am going to slow down for a bit and buy random tickets here and there. If I win and get some Extra Cash I am going to go and buy me a roll of $10 Florida Black. 

What is your opiniomn on Buying Half Rolls ? Brizzle, James 1 anyone canjump in and I would love to hear opinions on this. Thanks and Good Luck Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3241 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm not concerned with what people do with their money.

I was just curious about how he was able to afford buying so many rolls in his posts.

Nothing to get mad over.

I Agree!

Nothing in your post was rude and you were not chastising anyone on how much they spent on scratch offs,I could clearly see you just wanted to know how someone could afford it, nothing wrong with that! It's not like you asked someone for their social security number!!

Your forum etiquette is just fine!! :)  and James was very kind with his answer.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2247 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

What was the total $$ back from the $250K book ?

The Book had a total of Approx $2400. Had the $2k Win , 1 $100 and the rest below $50.  The thing is that the winner was at ticket 049 - The first half of the roll Returned only $140. The second half was smoking Hot. Sometimes I think its best to Just buy half the rolls. I have noticed that sometimes the first half has duds and the second half has the prizes or vice versa. believe it or not that was the first book I ever bought. I had a Good Month last month in Pick 3/Pick 4 and decided to take a Risk and it payed off.  After the Wins I bought two other rolls One of $5 Monopoly and only returned $295 and a roll of $5 lucky for life and I only got back $140 from the whole roll. That was a dud roll. Lots of small wins. For some reason I like the Florida Black $10 game. I have won $100 on that game  multiple times buying them Random. I am going to slow down for a bit and buy random tickets here and there. If I win and get some Extra Cash I am going to go and buy me a roll of $10 Florida Black. 

What is your opiniomn on Buying Half Rolls ? Brizzle, James 1 anyone canjump in and I would love to hear opinions on this. Thanks and Good Luck Thumbs Up

$295 back thats funny ! I had a roll of Ruby 7s that got me $295 back and another right after that got me like $330 and after that found a $1.3k roll. Even with the $5 loss its worth it as entertainment value alone...

Today I got the last 6 Jubilee on the roll and got a $30 $20 and $100 made $30 ......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Nothing in your post was rude and you were not chastising anyone on how much they spent on scratch offs,I could clearly see you just wanted to know how someone could afford it, nothing wrong with that! It's not like you asked someone for their social security number!!

Your forum etiquette is just fine!! :)  and James was very kind with his answer.

Just curious Nikki - do you think it's ok to ask a person how much they make a year? Or do you feel there is nothing wrong with asking someone that question?

Times are different than they used to be .. People have all different ideas of what is "normal" or what is perceived as "rude"... �

I'm actually curious as to what bennefit a person has by asking "how do you afford that"?

It's just strange to me that people think that type of question isn't rude or weird.. I've always felt it's disrespectful when someone asks me "how much do you make a year" when they see my car. It's just odd. Kind of a personal �I think.�

Even if the other poster wasn't being rude, what benefit would he/she have be knowing what kind of Job James has for a living?�

Let say James was a carpenter, would that poster want to become a carpenter because it affords James to buy rolls of scratchers?

Just wondering what kind of benefit does it give an Internet poster by gaining this info???�

I'm with DR on this one

Please elaborate
        Thanks
        -B

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1174 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rizzy - I'm with you - why not ask a person who buys rolls if they're gay - Jewish - single, divorced or married ? When JAMES was asked what's his day job - what if he didn't have a day job and worked nights? LOL Or why not ask someone on here who posts one or two $2 tickets - if they're poor and can't afford to buy more than that ? This place is for posting winning tickets !! If someone wants to ask something personal or weird then do it with a PM - NOT on here. Enough about this topic.

Went out this morning and bought FIVE (5) GRT's at my fav gas station and picked up another $500 - ticket #15 - the last two $500's a few days ago were #15 !! From the same gas station. See todays ticket below.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1174 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3716 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Man you are on Fire with the GRT's Smash

WTG Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                United States
                Member #62713
                July 6, 2008
                3716 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Just curious Nikki - do you think it's ok to ask a person how much they make a year? Or do you feel there is nothing wrong with asking someone that question?

Times are different than they used to be .. People have all different ideas of what is "normal" or what is perceived as "rude"... �

I'm actually curious as to what bennefit a person has by asking "how do you afford that"?

It's just strange to me that people think that type of question isn't rude or weird.. I've always felt it's disrespectful when someone asks me "how much do you make a year" when they see my car. It's just odd. Kind of a personal �I think.�

Even if the other poster wasn't being rude, what benefit would he/she have be knowing what kind of Job James has for a living?�

Let say James was a carpenter, would that poster want to become a carpenter because it affords James to buy rolls of scratchers?

Just wondering what kind of benefit does it give an Internet poster by gaining this info???�

I'm with DR on this one

Please elaborate
                Thanks
                -B

I Agree!

This is something that should not be asked. I find it very offensive myself. Who Cares what you make or don't make. Have fun Playing and if you care to share some of your winnings than post it, otherwise stick to the subject:

Lottery !!!

Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

GA
                  United States
                  Member #110378
                  May 2, 2011
                  4786 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I think if James didnt want to answer the guys question he wouldnt, he sounds like he can stick up for himself anyway.  I dont see why people have to fight over a question that the person it was directed to graciously answered without starting an argument.

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95015
                    August 1, 2010
                    266 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2012, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Did well with the Billion Blockbusters today, but the rest typical results from Orlando.

Today's results:

$20 Billion Blockbuster 012 = $50

$20 Billion Blockbuster 013 = $25

$20 Billion Blockbuster 014 = $20

$20 Gold Rush Tripler 011 = loser

$20 Gold Rush Tripler 012 = loser

$20 Gold Rush Tripler 013 = loser

$20 $3,000,000 Jubilee 020 = loser

$20 $3,000,000 Jubilee 021 = loser

$20 $3,000,000 Jubilee 022 = loser

$10 Florida Lottery Back 001 = loser

$5 Lucky $2,500 a week for life 044 = $20

$5 Lucky $2,500 a week for life 045 = loser

$5 Lucky Emerald 8s 007 = loser

$5 Lucky Emerald 8s 008 = loser

-$95 for the day

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1924 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I went to the beer store and got 12 Wild 10s from #006-017. The first EIGHT lost, and then the rest yielded $35 with $25 being the biggest win. Thanks PA for proving me right about playing less.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                        TX
                        United States
                        Member #121193
                        January 4, 2012
                        1637 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Just purchased a GRT last night and hit for $50...sorry for no photo but seem to be doing better with those tix versus most of the others.

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Well, my luck seems to go in streaks---- on a bad streak right now, not hitting anything really. Hit for 50 bucks on a BDB, but other than that I'm not really seeing any winners. 3,000,000 Jubilee has been slaughtering me. I never got the star symbol on FMC, and I really want to hit that star symbol on Jubilee and I have been chasing that without success... Good hits by Skeptic lately!!!! Yeeeaaahhh!!!!  I am itching for a big hit soon!

Big Stone Gap, VA
                            United States
                            Member #108912
                            April 2, 2011
                            70 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully I'm getting some good mojo! 2nd $500 in 4 days. Went chasing today and lucked up on this one! Clerk told me he hadn't seen any hits out of the bin and egged me on to buy it. Told me to scratch at the counter so needless to say I obliged!

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              452 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I went and played a few tickets at the Shell gas station near my house today and got lucky.  I bought 2 $10 Fast Cash tickets(last 2 on the roll) and lost those.  I bought 2 $5 Crossword tickets and won $5 on one of those.  Then I bought one of the new $10 tickets called Wild 10's and I won $500 which was great.  It was funny because I was talking to a guy I see there playing keno and getting numbers from time to time and I asked if he was having any luck lately as I was starting to scratch it.  He said last week he hit all 6 spot on a dollar ticket for $1k and I got the bonus section for a $100 then I matched the 1st number I scratched for $75 so I new that I won $500.  It was nice after not playing as much and going on a cold streak this year after my best 2 months in November & December.

Page 263 of 931