Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 265 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes I think it's rude for someone to ask a person how much they make a year but what does that have to do with the comment Luffy made to James1 ?

She never asked him how much he made a year she simply stated he must make good money to purchase rolls of scratch offs, where in that do you see she's asking him how much he makes a year?

I don't see it...she did nothing wrong.

I'm with Luffy on this one.

Nikki, I didn't even want to comment on this further, but since you added about 3 replies or so defending Luffy (and one was directed at me), I felt the need to respond out of respect.

First of all you said you didn't see where Luffy asked a question (when you replied to Skeptic).

Here is Luffy's question:

Posted by Luffy on March 20th:

"hey James1
what is your day job?
I have read many of your posts in this thread and most of them have you buying rolls of scratch-offs pretty frequently. You gotta be making good money to be buying rolls back to back."

Luffy didn't ask how much James made a year, but that question about what his day job was "because he wanted to know how James afforded so many rolls", was along the same liines of asking someone how much they make a year, or how much money they have. What does it matter? As many have stated above, this thread is for winning tickets to share with the group. It gets a little too personal when people start asking how they afford rolls, or how they afford to buy tickets. That is irrelevant & honestly, it's RUDE. It shows a lack of etiquette.

There are just certain things you don't ask people, and anything having to do with personal finances is on the top of that list.

Anyways, lets focus on posting winning tickets & stray away from any arguing. Good luck to everyone, Including you Nikki!

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #66774
    November 5, 2008
    319 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit that seems like a pretty cool ticket.

Congrats to you.

Rehab is for quitters.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3050 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Are $1 tickets a waste of time or do I need to step my game up and buy $10 and $20 tickets?

miracleplay5's avatar - web
        Orange County, Florida
        United States
        Member #117114
        September 27, 2011
        995 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Oh my..ok..well I stepped out and bought a roll on wednesday March 28, 2012 of GRT Gold Rush Triplers from a Sunoco in Ocoee, Florida just west of Orlando in Orange County florida...I paid $600 for the roll and I only won $240..yep so thats a -$360 loss for me..the winners below..James1 or someone did I buy the worst roll in the history of Florida scratch off tickets..I didnt even hit a $100 on ticket..I have bought GRTs in various spots before and have at least hit $100 on a ticket...I feel so used...or just a stupid..if I wouldve broke even I believe I would be amped to go out and buy more rolls but this was my first and most definitely last roll of tickets I will ever buy...  EekDisapproveNo Pity!BashRantBang HeadThudSulk Off...well i think that should cover it..well wishes to all...Peace

#000-$30.00

001-$20

005-$20

006=$20

009-$40

014-$30

020-$40

026-$20

029-$20

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Oh my..ok..well I stepped out and bought a roll on wednesday March 28, 2012 of GRT Gold Rush Triplers from a Sunoco in Ocoee, Florida just west of Orlando in Orange County florida...I paid $600 for the roll and I only won $240..yep so thats a -$360 loss for me..the winners below..James1 or someone did I buy the worst roll in the history of Florida scratch off tickets..I didnt even hit a $100 on ticket..I have bought GRTs in various spots before and have at least hit $100 on a ticket...I feel so used...or just a stupid..if I wouldve broke even I believe I would be amped to go out and buy more rolls but this was my first and most definitely last roll of tickets I will ever buy...  EekDisapproveNo Pity!BashRantBang HeadThudSulk Off...well i think that should cover it..well wishes to all...Peace

#000-$30.00

001-$20

005-$20

006=$20

009-$40

014-$30

020-$40

026-$20

029-$20

Just a very bad roll. I had a great FMC roll last month (3x $100 and a $500 in same roll) - bought in over $1,100

Lucky had that roll of $5 250K Payout return over $2,400 ! But you never know when you get a cold roll and get robbed blind !! Keep that in mind when buying.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

miracleplay5's avatar - web
            Orange County, Florida
            United States
            Member #117114
            September 27, 2011
            995 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Just a very bad roll. I had a great FMC roll last month (3x $100 and a $500 in same roll) - bought in over $1,100

Lucky had that roll of $5 250K Payout return over $2,400 ! But you never know when you get a cold roll and get robbed blind !! Keep that in mind when buying.

Thank you I feel better..so I take it you have bought a cold roll yourself before..huh??? lol...Im a lil hurt sir..lol...do you have any suggestions about when and where to buy rolls or should I lay low and play here and there instead of buying a whole roll...how much did u pay for your $5 roll how many tickets on those rolls..I look at the florida lottery site for remaining winning tickets...do u buy rolls of tickets that have no remaining top prizes??? thank you for your time advice...oh yeah and encouragement...well wishes to ya...PeaceHurray!

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22891 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr - no, they didn't come here. My area never seems to get those great cycles - even the hundreds seem non-existent.

I did ok today at Wegmans on Mother's Day:

#056 $20, #057 $10, #058 loser, #059 $20

#001-011 $100 Cash Frenzy just produced three free tickets and $4.

At Wawa, I got #140-149 $100 Cash Frenzy. Just had three wins of $4. No hundreds or even $10s to be found. #008 Big Money lost.

Not too bad a day for me, but I'm seeing nothing above $20-25, and it has been that way for a long time. This was my last big day for a few weeks at least.

That stinks not seeing a $100 once in awhile, I don't know what they're up to but they need to ditch the game and start giving more.

About the best I find lately is the same as you...$20's or once in awhile a $50 which seems to have taken the place of the more common $100's in

better days. Good ones are out there but the game has certainly shifted then (and doesn't seem like it shifted to another area - yours No Nod) but the

days where winning $100's often seem to be gone for now.

The Frenzy tickets reminded me of the Whole Lotta $100's tickets...getting FRENZY I thought would be as easy as getting a WIN100....I've seen

more disgusting FREE tickets in that game than any other that offer free tickets.

The point is I like to play, there's always a chance of running into something big but I can totally relate to the deflated feeling because days aren't

like they used to be..it used to be way more fun.

I hope when you decide to pick up a couple, they are the best you've had ever!

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Missed a $100 winner by seconds today. was heading to the store to buy some jubilees and a guy in front of me just got 1 from the counter and hit $100 right there.

They also had a $200 Black ticket winner hanging from today. next # was on the roll so it was just bought No Nod

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                  Punta Gorda, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #109194
                  April 7, 2011
                  183 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Got a $2 $25,000 Clubs the other day #100 and got an "ACE" symbol with $1's under it for $10 freaking (Waste my excitement on a win all symbol dollars!)Embarassed

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                    The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Got a $2 $25,000 Clubs the other day #100 and got an "ACE" symbol with $1's under it for $10 freaking (Waste my excitement on a win all symbol dollars!)Embarassed

I must have bought about 30 of those $2 Clubs since they came out. Have not won a single cent off of any of them....

That ticket is very deceiving too, there have been many times where the player cards have repeats. Makes the person scratching it think that they won something, only to find out, none of those repeated cards match the "Your numbers" so you don't win anything ....Any other game out there, if you see multiple #'s or symbols, etc etc you win somehting. That one tricks the player

Although it does state on the directions "Match the player cards with your card and win", the mind thinks you won for a second considering any other game gives a prize for multiple matches

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #66774
                      November 5, 2008
                      319 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 $10 tickets

ticket 19-loser

ticket 20-$10

Will try a couple more tomorrow.

Best of luck to all. Big Smile

Rehab is for quitters.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22891 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I hope you snag a good one, mrsinful. Good luck!

Punta Gorda, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #109194
                          April 7, 2011
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Tell me about it B-Riz, I had that crap happen to me, The 1st one I got, I got 2 K's and thought I won, but I scratched off the prize, It revealed $10,000 and $2 and then I understood that having duplicates didn't mean you won, That <snip> is misleading.

They had that on a $2 Georgia Lottery Game called Golden Goal!Stooges

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

Punta Gorda, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #109194
                            April 7, 2011
                            183 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I learned one thing when I was in Tennessee last year for vacation, Don't play their scratch-offs, They are misleading and the Number Matrix on a $20 Game Sucks!

Number Matrix comparsion!

Colorado/Kentucky/Tennessee/California/Maryland/New Jersey/New York: 1 to 50

Georgia/Illinois/Ohio/Pennsalvania/Iowa: 1 to 40

Florida: 1 to 39!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I learned one thing when I was in Tennessee last year for vacation, Don't play their scratch-offs, They are misleading and the Number Matrix on a $20 Game Sucks!

Number Matrix comparsion!

Colorado/Kentucky/Tennessee/California/Maryland/New Jersey/New York: 1 to 50

Georgia/Illinois/Ohio/Pennsalvania/Iowa: 1 to 40

Florida: 1 to 39!

Erik ive seen up to 60's in some states. that is really pushing it lol

Page 265 of 907