Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 264 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Olney, MD
United States
Member #121536
January 11, 2012
450 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I don't know it seems like an invasive and personal question to ask.  It also comes across as kind of judgemental.  It didn't seem to bother James much though.

Big Stone Gap, VA
    United States
    Member #108912
    April 2, 2011
    68 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Good hit MD, WTG!

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to the recent winners !

I was in GA for a few days and played lots of tickets and did pretty well. Started off with a couple random $100 winners on $20 Taxes Paid and $7 Mil Jackpot. I found a gas station and bought a roll of Taxes Paid - 15 tickets for $300. Got back $890 !! Scored 2 $300 winners and lots of small ones. Bought 3 more rolls at different stores got back between $250, $400 and $520. Tried a $7 Mil Jackpot roll and got back $660 - found a $200 2x $100 and couple of $70, $50 and smaller winners. 10 or 11 winners out of 15. Tried a few more rolls but lost my a$$ on those. Didnt even get $100 back on a couple. Overall it was fun scrathing. Ive always done well in GA I think the games are better than Fla.... maybe in  the end profit was $300 or so for the trip....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22938 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:17 am - IP Logged

I think if James didnt want to answer the guys question he wouldnt, he sounds like he can stick up for himself anyway.  I dont see why people have to fight over a question that the person it was directed to graciously answered without starting an argument.

Oh it's not starting fights, it's just putting things into perspective is all.

What you said is true, if he didn't want to answer, he wouldn't have and he can stick up for himself and this is true because James from the start

has been open, honest, a darn nice guy and REAL. It's those kinds you just feel the need to step in for because they are so nice, they wouldn't

put many, if anyone, down....or in their place.

I'm glad skeptic, B$Rizzle and Lucki stepped in and said their piece, that's another out of the norm behavior in forum type settings...a lot of people

just sit back and wait to see what happens or what's revealed - they don't have to take a side, their 'need to know' is satisfied without typing a

word. Some things are taboo for a reason......no social boundries and we'd all be uncivilized in no time.

Just like skeptic said, where do you draw the line?...this thread is for posting winners no matter how small, large, the quantity bought, the amount of

times played or the amount of money spent.

I'm happy to see winners here....it's a great thread to get all kinds of instant info and see different tickets and A HUGE WTG to all the winners lately

PartyParty

I have to add PA must be playing the shifting game again....they shifted the good ones out of my area....hey, Matt...did they send them over your

way? Because all they left here were the $5, $10 and $20 winners. I guess if I wait about a week or so, I can take advantage of the $500 or $1,000

cycle again....maybe. I'd much rather be in the Million dollar cycle, but, can't have it all I guess. No Nod

They are SO predictable...they must be losing their touch...or their minds.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD WINNINGS EVERYONE!!!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22938 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:21 am - IP Logged

I was in GA for a few days and played lots of tickets and did pretty well. Started off with a couple random $100 winners on $20 Taxes Paid and $7 Mil Jackpot. I found a gas station and bought a roll of Taxes Paid - 15 tickets for $300. Got back $890 !! Scored 2 $300 winners and lots of small ones. Bought 3 more rolls at different stores got back between $250, $400 and $520. Tried a $7 Mil Jackpot roll and got back $660 - found a $200 2x $100 and couple of $70, $50 and smaller winners. 10 or 11 winners out of 15. Tried a few more rolls but lost my a$$ on those. Didnt even get $100 back on a couple. Overall it was fun scrathing. Ive always done well in GA I think the games are better than Fla.... maybe in  the end profit was $300 or so for the trip....

Nearly triple return on the Taxes Paid roll...NICE!! Party

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22938 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Great one on a $10 ticket MDguy!! WTG!! I wish PA would print some tickets like that with different winning amounts...it gets boring knowing what you're

going to win matching 5 spots...2 spots....6 spots....or 10 spots. They need some variety like that ticket, that looks fun.

Good luck to you!

PartyParty

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3052 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2012, 5:12 am - IP Logged

Just curious Nikki - do you think it's ok to ask a person how much they make a year? Or do you feel there is nothing wrong with asking someone that question?

Times are different than they used to be .. People have all different ideas of what is "normal" or what is perceived as "rude"... �

I'm actually curious as to what bennefit a person has by asking "how do you afford that"?

It's just strange to me that people think that type of question isn't rude or weird.. I've always felt it's disrespectful when someone asks me "how much do you make a year" when they see my car. It's just odd. Kind of a personal �I think.�

Even if the other poster wasn't being rude, what benefit would he/she have be knowing what kind of Job James has for a living?�

Let say James was a carpenter, would that poster want to become a carpenter because it affords James to buy rolls of scratchers?

Just wondering what kind of benefit does it give an Internet poster by gaining this info???�

I'm with DR on this one

Please elaborate
                Thanks
                -B

Yes I think it's rude for someone to ask a person how much they make a year but what does that have to do with the comment Luffy made to James1 ?

She never asked him how much he made a year she simply stated he must make good money to purchase rolls of scratch offs, where in that do you see she's asking him how much he makes a year?

I don't see it...she did nothing wrong.

I'm with Luffy on this one.

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Hey Rizzy - I'm with you - why not ask a person who buys rolls if they're gay - Jewish - single, divorced or married ? When JAMES was asked what's his day job - what if he didn't have a day job and worked nights? LOL Or why not ask someone on here who posts one or two $2 tickets - if they're poor and can't afford to buy more than that ? This place is for posting winning tickets !! If someone wants to ask something personal or weird then do it with a PM - NOT on here. Enough about this topic.

Went out this morning and bought FIVE (5) GRT's at my fav gas station and picked up another $500 - ticket #15 - the last two $500's a few days ago were #15 !! From the same gas station. See todays ticket below.

Gay? Jewish? Single? Divorce?

You really want to go there?....SMHRoll Eyes

James was never asked a question in the first place!

You and the others see what you want to see but I can read, Luffy never asked him what is day job was!

What makes some people over dramatize thingsWhat?

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3052 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

I think if James didnt want to answer the guys question he wouldnt, he sounds like he can stick up for himself anyway.  I dont see why people have to fight over a question that the person it was directed to graciously answered without starting an argument.

I Agree!

Your right...your right... back to posting about scratch off wins!

Good luck with yours razzyberry77!!

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3052 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2012, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Hello James1See Ya!

I'm new to this scratch off thing, only played a couple of times.

Quick question, how many tickets are in a "roll"? thanks in advance!! :)

GA
                        United States
                        Member #110378
                        May 2, 2011
                        4786 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Congrats on winning in GA James , Im on a 4 month losing streak here.

GA
                          United States
                          Member #110378
                          May 2, 2011
                          4786 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Oh it's not starting fights, it's just putting things into perspective is all.

What you said is true, if he didn't want to answer, he wouldn't have and he can stick up for himself and this is true because James from the start

has been open, honest, a darn nice guy and REAL. It's those kinds you just feel the need to step in for because they are so nice, they wouldn't

put many, if anyone, down....or in their place.

I'm glad skeptic, B$Rizzle and Lucki stepped in and said their piece, that's another out of the norm behavior in forum type settings...a lot of people

just sit back and wait to see what happens or what's revealed - they don't have to take a side, their 'need to know' is satisfied without typing a

word. Some things are taboo for a reason......no social boundries and we'd all be uncivilized in no time.

Just like skeptic said, where do you draw the line?...this thread is for posting winners no matter how small, large, the quantity bought, the amount of

times played or the amount of money spent.

I'm happy to see winners here....it's a great thread to get all kinds of instant info and see different tickets and A HUGE WTG to all the winners lately

PartyParty

I have to add PA must be playing the shifting game again....they shifted the good ones out of my area....hey, Matt...did they send them over your

way? Because all they left here were the $5, $10 and $20 winners. I guess if I wait about a week or so, I can take advantage of the $500 or $1,000

cycle again....maybe. I'd much rather be in the Million dollar cycle, but, can't have it all I guess. No Nod

They are SO predictable...they must be losing their touch...or their minds.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD WINNINGS EVERYONE!!!

no disrespect to you at all DR65 youve been around here way longer than me.

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Gang ! Someone PM'ed me asking how many $500's I've won to date on GRT.

23 $500's and 8 Nuggets. Can't seem to get more than $500. JAMES! got a $1k on Feb 20th - good show James!. !!!!!

Best Of  Luck To All !!

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr - no, they didn't come here. My area never seems to get those great cycles - even the hundreds seem non-existent.

I did ok today at Wegmans on Mother's Day:

#056 $20, #057 $10, #058 loser, #059 $20

#001-011 $100 Cash Frenzy just produced three free tickets and $4.

At Wawa, I got #140-149 $100 Cash Frenzy. Just had three wins of $4. No hundreds or even $10s to be found. #008 Big Money lost.

Not too bad a day for me, but I'm seeing nothing above $20-25, and it has been that way for a long time. This was my last big day for a few weeks at least.

Page 264 of 907